Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's Talk Romance !!!!

Go down 
+13
FaeLadyFaye
girlwhowaited
sabby
amckuen
kimba
hopsngrapes
Doppleganger
Greencat
Starbrites
calimama
uapeople
2shay
gracious-plenty
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Romance !!!!   Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 6:44 pm

I haven't read that book Dopple but I LOVED Hearts in Darkness. That was a perfect story. The Forbidden Hero turned out really good. It was a "I want him but he dosen't think he's good enough for me kinda love story." My favorite kind! heart

Laura Kaye does write good stories. I think you would probably like her GP.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Romance !!!!   Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:00 pm

I LOVED Hearts in Darkness also. I was kinda afraid of it at first because it was so short but, wow, she made me fall in love with the characters. I haven't read anything else by Laura Kaye. I'll have to check out her other books.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Romance !!!!   Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 pm

Hello PC!! Hi

The characters in HID were easy to fall in love with. Caden and Makenna were great! You should check out Forever Freed and North of Need the first book in her Hearts of the Anemoi Series. That was a really awesome book and the next one West of Want comes out at the end of July.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Romance !!!!   Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Starbrites, I will check out these books. Good to know that her other books are great also. Thanks.

I just finished The Gamble by Kristen Ashley. It was the world's longest book. It was good but I never thought the thing would end. The sad part is that 1/3 of it could have been cut. Every time someone would say something to the heroine, she would response with "Sorry?" Then they would repeat themselves. Or if someone would make a statement to her, she would respond saying the exact same thing but in a question. For example, person #1 would say, "I'm getting a beer." She would say "You're getting a beer?" #1 would say, "yes, I'm getting a beer." The book was good but wow, it needed an editor.
Back to top Go down
Mochabookluver

Mochabookluver

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Romance !!!!   Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:59 pm

HI All!!! It's been a while since I popped in but I just read a 2 book saga by Sylvain Reynard- Gabriel's Inferno and Gabriels Raapture. Enjoyed them both and recomend. I also read Bared to You by Sylvia Day..... I liked it but the second book does not come until October and she stopped the story right in the middle of a major scene so it annoyed the crap out of me....

Anywhoo- Enjoy ! Hope everyone is enjoying their summer :-)
Hi
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/Mochabookluver
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Romance !!!!   Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 pm

I just finished DEVOURING Overseas by Beatriz Williams.

It's a time travel romance. Modern day wall street investment banker heroine and a British WWI hero...hero. I loved Julian's old-fashioned speech: "Now look here!" Made me think back to old Fred Astaire movies. (I love Fred Astaire.) I know WWI predates Fred Astaire, but Julian was just so suave and clever and classy and *swoon*. Interesting twisty stuff regarding the time travel too, although some of it I saw coming. I just wish Beatriz Williams had more books out there. Overseas is a standalone and I want more. *pout*
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Romance !!!!   Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Dopple, that sounds really good. I'm going to put it on my TBR pile. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Talk Romance !!!!   Let's Talk Romance !!!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Talk Romance !!!!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Need A Little Romance- *Contemporary * Historical * Kilts * :: It's All About The Romance-
Jump to: