Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karen Marie Moning - Fever World

Go down 
+3
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
Starbrites
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
planetcheese

planetcheese

Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning - Fever World    Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:22 pm

I loved every one's comments! They were great. heart

Dopple, I believe I'm going to do what you did and ABORT. roflmao In 1 1/2 weeks, I've read 45%. I've been thinking of turning this into a do not finish but I just keep hoping it will get better. After reading everyone's comments, I believe I'm done.
Back to top Go down
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning - Fever World    Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 8:35 pm

I voted on GR's for their 2012 awards. And I noticed that Iced is nominated. I don't remember in which category. But I was shocked by that. Are people nuts? cussing
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning - Fever World    Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:23 pm

I saw that - I think it got there because it's a fresh release and is still riding all the anticipation built up for it. I'm shaking my head at its 4.33 average rating, too. say what
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning - Fever World    Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:53 pm

I had to abort. Frankly Dani alone just annoyed the shit out of me, but what sealed it was the sexual situations that potentially could have happened toward the end I just couldn't stomach the possibility. Disgusting!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning - Fever World    Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:03 pm

It has a 4.33 rating! That's crazy. There are only a handful of books that I did not finish and this was one of them.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning - Fever World    Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:16 am

It just shows that she has a loyal following. I know I feel bad about giving a bad rating to a favourite author, even if said author write a crap story or one I just don't like.

By the way I am SO glad I didn't waste $30 on Iced. Even talking to one of the girls at work who read the FB offerings said she didn't even enjoy those.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning - Fever World    Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 1:55 am

Greencat, I didn't buy it either. I may try to pick it up at the library at some point to satisfy my curiosity, but that'll be a long time from now. At this point, I'm glad I held off and read all of your comments. Very funny Starbrites and thanks for the interview stuff. I was so hoping KMM would wait to start Dani's book until she was 4 or 5 years older.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karen Marie Moning - Fever World    Karen Marie Moning - Fever World  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karen Marie Moning - Fever World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2