Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse

Go down 
+2
Greencat
Doppleganger
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Empty
PostSubject: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:20 pm

It's Sookie and Bill and Eric and Sam and Quinn and Alcide!

Series order:

1. Dead Until Dark
2. Living Dead in Dallas
3. Club Dead
4. Dead to the World
5. Dead as a Doornail
6. Definitely Dead
7. All Together Dead
8. From Dead to Worse
9. Dead and Gone
10. Dead in the Family
11. Dead Reckoning
12. Deadlocked
13. Dead Ever After (May 7th, 2013)
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Laughing She bonks dead people roflmao Dopple
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 11:44 am

So did everyone see the new cover reveal for Dead Ever After?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 3:53 pm

Oooh, interesting.

I may have to read the last one, even if I've skipped the last two. I *need* to know how it ends.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Thanks Starbrites, I just looked at the cover. Hmmm... very interesting. pray Please let it be good, or at least desent. Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:21 pm

Wow what could it all mean???
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 9:56 pm

Wow. Interesting cover. It seems like all the guys are in it.

The last Sookie book I read was Dead and Gone. I didn't like the direction things were going. Also, I didn't care for the cryptic lines that we would always get in the books. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out what the line would mean and then later I'd read on the website that I was reading too much into it. That it was just something that someone said.

I am interested to see who Sookie ends up with. If it's one of the guys that I want, I'll go back and finish the series. Otherwise, it was good while it lasted.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 am

I just like the pretty colors. smile Has it been said that her covers reflect things going on in her book? To be honest I don't think I have ever truly paid attention to her covers.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 7:42 am

Yes I believe that they do starbrites. But then I only have mostly just the Kindle versions
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
planetcheese

planetcheese

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 4:56 pm

I've been told that they do but I never tried to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:43 pm

The official synopsis for Dead Ever After:

THE FINAL SOOKIE STACKHOUSE NOVEL

There are secrets in the town of Bon Temps, ones that threaten those closest to Sookie—and could destroy her heart....

Sookie Stackhouse finds it easy to turn down the request of former barmaid Arlene when she wants her job back at Merlotte’s. After all, Arlene tried to have Sookie killed. But her relationship with Eric Northman is not so clearcut. He and his vampires are keeping their distance…and a cold silence. And when Sookie learns the reason why, she is devastated.

Then a shocking murder rocks Bon Temps, and Sookie is arrested for the crime.

But the evidence against Sookie is weak, and she makes bail. Investigating the killing, she’ll learn that what passes for truth in Bon Temps is only a convenient lie. What passes for justice is more spilled blood. And what passes for love is never enough…

I have to admit that this synopsis sounds awesome and I really can't wait to finally have that last book in my hands to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse   Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlaine Harris - Sookie Stackhouse
Page 1 of 1