Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trina M. Lee

Go down 
+8
sabby
Doppleganger
Mochabookluver
uapeople
gracious-plenty
Greencat
2shay
Trina M. Lee
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 am

LOL...but it still stands...lex told Shaz immediately about Kale and instead Shaz only told Lex when caught....That is deceit...not cool...how can you trust someone who is hiding things from you. Arys ran away under no false pretenses (well from what I remember). Lex was lying to Arys about going to his boss so their relationship was not based on trust like Shaz and Lex's one was. I am not saying Shaz was wrong to cheat- IMO he had all the reason to with all her men...but my problem is with Shaz is the sneaking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:40 am

Ummmm, Lex only confessed to Shaz because she saw him with vamp bites on his wrist and a vampiress hanging all over him. How convenient for her to be able to throw Kale in his face after finding out about his cheating around..... Rolling Eyes

Arys knew from their bond that Lex was lying to him about Harley. I agree that Arys and Lex's relationship is not based on trust as he didn't trust her enough to give her information on their power so she had to go over his head to Harley. I don't think that Arys should get a "get out of jail free card" just because he ran away under no false pretenses. I am giving Shaz a break as he is dealing with addiction and with addiction comes unfavorable actions. Now, we shall see if he does anything in the future that turns me against him.

I still love you uap even if we don't agree on this series!! heart Hi draw u heart
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:24 pm

Uap, are you out there? Laughing Love and kisses roflmao
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:04 pm

XSorry- been having a a hard go at it in my personal life. Anyway- I get your POV, but I still feel like he betrayed her more, shall we call it the Bill syndrome? I guess when you look at it Shaz is more Bill-like and Ary's more Eric like, but then why do I like Arys more?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:05 pm

That is a good poll btw- Arys or Shaz.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:25 pm

No worries uap. I hope everything is okay. Feel free to call me or email me if you need to talk.

Beeel tongue I was not a fan of Bill's from book one. Eric always seemed more interesting, charismatic, funny, intelligent, etc. (IMO). The only way I would compare Shaz to Bill is if Shaz becomes addicted to vamp blood and rapes Lex in a fit of addiction. No No

And, I can't compare Arys to Eric either. Eric has a job, a title, and doesn't kill people at random. Honestly Arys scares me (killing virgins, etc.) and his sexual tastes are little too broad for me. Yeah, he is hot. But, I don't think he is a well-defined character as Eric is. However, it seems the next book may focus more on him and his past. So, we shall see.

It is a good thing we have the freedom of choice as Trina does give us a lot of options. twirling
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Just read the short prequel called Huntress. It was really good. She said that sooner or later she liked to do a full length prequel which I think would be fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Trina M. Lee - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trina M. Lee
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6