SearchHomeMemberlistRegisterLog inFAQ

Share | 

Trina M. Lee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:47 pm

Hey Shay your opinion is totally cool. Nothing will offend me. Everyone is entitled to their thought and feeling. Kale does make her weak. We all have weaknesses and strengths. So does Alexa. I think it's awesome we can all say what we feel. It would be a boring world if we all agreed all the time. smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 pm

star Bolnde and Blue star
heart

Last edited by 2shay on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:04 pm

Your right. We each have our opinions. No disrespect Shay. You know I love you. heart

I just view things from a writer's perspective I guess. You have to create certain things to be able to have a series continue, you know. But like I said...I knew that this book would upset some of you guys.

But I still don't see the LKH comparison. And here is why--see below

star B&B star

From Alexa's view I don't see that it's the power that led her to give into Kale, but simply that she has true feelings for him. She tried to resist as long as she could. She knew it was wrong but in order to maybe move on, she needed to be with him the one time and now can move on. In Anita's case..the arduer never had the feelings up front. She just had to have the sex and developed feelings later on as she continued to have sex with her many partners. I don't feel that is Alexa's case at all. She has her two loves of her life with Arys and Shaz.
But in the end Kale also knows that he can never have her because of her bond to Arys. He loves her enought to let her go now.

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : because I had to write this in a hurry and had made a lot of mistakes. Boss almost caught me. lol)
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Shoot Kale's my weakness. But you all knew that lol

I've been working on Trina to write me in for his love interest, but it's a no go. lol!

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:48 am

25% done! Will finish tommorrow no doubt. Wow this thread is up to page 6 already! Haven't gone back for a look like a good little cat.

I may not agree with you on certain other character Wink GP, but I agree when it comes to Kale heart

star B&B star

Loving the dark side of Kale, and seeing more of the dynamic with him and Lex.

I have to giggle when Arys asked Shaz about a bit of slap and tickle, and Shaz replies he get the slap alright roflmao

Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:30 am

star spoilers star
I hated Lex for giving into kale though inevitable. What I hated more were my feelings of betrayal by Shaz...yes he totally should be allowed...I mean she also has Arys and he just puts up with it, but I guess what hurt more is his not coming out with his feelings...it doesn't even make a difference to me whether he slept with them or not (though to Shaz I guess that was a line he didn't feel right crossing), but it was the behind the back. He should have told her that he was having these feelings. That he wanted to explore the vampire bite and maybe in a way have some other female do so he'd feel more manly because I'm sure he being a very hetero male had some conflicting feelings about the incidents with Arys. Really lex had no foot to stand on to say no if he said he wanted to date others. I guess he was afraid of losing her and instead of coming clean like she did with Kale, he snuck around. I do find it interesting how Arys and Shaz trust each other not to tell Lex things. I mean Arys could have blown up Shaz's spot but he didn't. Either he also has something to hide or they respect each other and their dynamic. I do think in his own way Arys does love Shaz "his wolf" and hopes it to be a real threesome. I said all along that Shaz was gonna cheat if he wasn't already....which is why I think he didn't kill Julian earlier...can anyone say hypocrite? I do think there are more "dark secrets" we haven't foudn out about Shaz. I also wonder what will come of the vampire chick and whether Arys and Shaz did a little testing themselves and who the "others" he threw himself as a blood whore are as well. maybe they should just ask Jez to the threesome...nah that wouldn't work bc she would only want Lex as well. Ok, I still have to finish the book. Just wanted to get that out.

Last edited by uapeople on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typos)
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:21 am

star B&B star

lol! GC that is probably my absolute favorite line ever in this series. Arys was so savvy about it too. Like it's no big deal little pup, come let's play. Lol
I like how Trina doesn't over do the comedy to where it's overdone.

Upa.. I was so patiently waking to see how you felt about Shaz. I know how big of a fan you are of his. I like this this weakness in him. I too hated that he did it behind her back, but it makes him more real to me. Not so perfect Wink
Lex like you said, has no right to judge him. I can understand her being hurt and jealous, heck I know I would be. It's a natural feeling. Thank goodness I'm no wolf because I would have probably ripped the bitches throat out. werewolf

GC.. I'm so glad to that you see Kale as I do. We still don't know about all his terrible history, only bits and pieces. It's been mentioned that he went through hell with his maker. So the fact that he has battles it for so long shows me that he is not weak. Maybe perhaps still has a shred of humanity in him. I don't want to say too much because I know you are still early in reading.

I'll be I\'m waiting excited
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:22 am

star Blond and Blue star

uap--I, too, think Shaz should be allowed. That didn't really bother me, much. Right now I like Shaz better than Alexa. Alexa should have intervened earlier and not allowed Arys to bite Shaz if she didn't want him messing around. She knew how seductive the vampire bite would be. And, she knew that Shaz is totally hetero. Pretty much gave him implied permission, IMO. Now, she is screwing around with still another guy!! Shaz could have an orgy of vampire sex and I wouldn't blame him.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:36 am

star spoilers star
I snuck some reading in...he was waaaayyy to willing for Lex or Arys to bite her. I think he is a blood whore without full on sex at this point). I think sex is going to come with the vampire now that lex knows. I think he can very easily end up killed as enthralled as is is with the bites. I also wonder if the vamp he turned away was a ex-blood drinker. i also wonder still if he banged his neighbor. Kale is sweet but I still hate that she gave in to him. It was cheating on 2 guys that try their best not to cheat on her...I mean when both went on benders neither had full on sex....YET! I don't think the bites gave him permission...I just think they opening his curiosity and Lex was biting him already. I wonder if Arys was around making sure the wolf didn't get in over his head while being bitten and not because of watching for Vegas vamps.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:43 am

star
Also Kale's and Arys gifts were perfect. Though Arys has secrets, I think he lately is way more up front that Shaz. Makes you wonder why he never moved into her house and why he was ok with all the free nights. How did he not have fang marks more often- I know he heals quick but she surprised him many times...even Jez was shocked at him and the vampress and he just moved her hand off. I wonder if she will be an enemy...oh and I loved that Arys said he would kill her for lex when he read her mind when she lost it during sex with Shaz.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:02 am

star B&B star

Interesting, uap. Was Arys watching Shaz's back to keep him from getting in too deep? Hmmm. I don't even have a theory, but I love the question. Shaz said, "no intercourse". Alexas knew exactly what that meant...! 🇧🇯 I wonder if he reciprocated? That's really, really personal. Again, I don't blame Shaz. Especially after Kale. Alexa has lost all rights to exclusivity.....from Shaz or Arys.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:18 am

star B&B star

This is a question more than a comment. It has been said, more than once, I believe, that both Harle and Arys are Incubus Vampires. Does that mean that the female vampire that Shaz has been fooling around with is also a succubus? Can all vampires' bites cause a sexual thrall? If so, why make the distinction? Was the female vamp made by Harley or Arys? Were some or all of The Wicked Kiss vamps made by an incubus or succubus? See, the reason I am asking is because it has also been stated that Kale likes to hear his victims scream...sometimes. That could be because of Kale's early torture. We also know that Alexa enjoyed Kale's bite. Confused, much? Yes. It just seems odd to me that so many humans go to The Kiss unless the vamps are giving them as much pleasure as pain, which sort of negates the need to distinguish that Harley and Ary are incubus. I hope that question doesn't cause even more confusion.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:50 am

I have no idea Shay. No clue.

star star
Ugh the ending with the diary! Ack I want more! And i expected Shay to be around more, but at the end he was only heard of at the birthday. I guess he really is more into experimenting. I'm sure there was reciprocating...yuck. I wonder if he used the back rooms or did it in public and whether Kale knew. I kinda hope Arys does kill the vampiress...LOL. I just wish Arys would grab Shaz when Lex wasn't around and make out with him. I have this fear that Skaz will be hot and heavy with a female vamp and Arys will join in and things will get muddled even more for Shaz and his feelings for Arys. I have no idea where things will go with Kale but I don't think the indiscretions are over.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:58 am

star B&B star

lol! The ending left me wanting a lot more of Arys! I kind of liked it. Arys has been my favorite since Harley went away. Snark...! Died violently...yay! I think that Arys is the one that truly loves Alexa. He's been dreaming of her for a century....sigh... heart
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:33 am

star star
I love Arys also. Always have. I always thought Shaz was just too good to be true...and I was RIGHT! But that said, I do still like him even though the one thing that I thought Lex counted on most with Shaz is kinda lost- and that is absolute honesty. He dabbled way to long without telling her. if she hadn't been with Kale, she would have been devistated. I think that is why she is now feeling safe only with Kale. And she says she only feels herself with Shaz, so what is it that she feels with Arys? I think Arys is getting the short end of the stick lately. he has been giving her more and changing himself for her than any of the others...well maybe Kale may be giving more than he is getting, but Shaz really hasn't been there for her except for fights. he really isn't trying to stop or to kiss her ass either. I know he is kinda entitled, but I don't like it. I used to think of Shaz kind of similar to my husband but now that is a put down to my husband. He never would have done these things. I also find it still strange how when Arys went on a bender Shaz stood up for him and when Shaz did his thing Arys kind of did too. And when they have those threesomes what is unspoken between the two men? I can't even picture them getting together to plan her birthday afterparty...and the fact that Arys gave his journal to get with Shaz present show that he trusts Shaz and if I was Shaz I'd try to read it...LOL. The only thing I can say is that they both (well all three) love her and would die for her as she for them. I do wonder if Ky and Shaz may have an indiscretion now that she was with Kale (Ky's ex). i also wonder if she Shaz told Ky about Lex and Kale if he admitted to his little indiscretions.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:22 am

star B&B star

Ok so I really want to know from you guys. What did you think if Shya and especially Falon???? drool
I need more of these two for sure

2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 pm

star B&B star

ohhhh....Ky and Shaz??? You think? I can sort of see it, but it would be the end of Lex's and Ky's friendship if Lex found out. I don't think she would let that pass.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:04 pm

you never know shay.

gp- I don't know. they scare me
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:07 pm

star star
One more thing...Shaz said that he was running with Ky when he was with the vamp-bitch...vampwitch...snort...anyway, that was a really bad lie- all she had to do was ask Ky how was the run with Shaz and he was screwed....I hope she wasn't covering for him....maybe he was doing some confiding to her about how Lex wasn't enough? And the stone that Lena left her felt like wolf....is that because she is gonna lose her wolf and she's going to need the stone's comfort?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:45 pm

star B&B star

Comfort? I hope it's more than that. I was hoping she could pull the power of her wolves with it if she need to.

Shya and Fallon? I'm sure they will get close. in love roflmao
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:59 pm

star B&B star

They are scary. That's why I'm so intrigued. Especially with Fallon. What did he do to become a fallen angel?
Love angel angels Wink

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:32 pm

star B&B star

Fallon and Shya are interesting additions. Dangerous. I am a bit more interested in Leila and how Veryl was blackmailing her. I also want to know what is in Veryl encrypted file on Alexa. Does one of the other encrypted files have information on Leila? On any of the others? Did Leila and Fallon have an affair? Why are demons and fallen angels working together? Many questions.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

spoilers B&B spoilers

Exactly Shay...so many questions. Trina has endless angles to work with here. I was not sad about Veryl at all. He was an ass and got what he deserved IMO. Lilith is one scary gal. I think that she truly cares for Lex and helps in what way she can. Protecting her in a sense. There is still so much that we don't know about her though so it makes me think that Lex needs to keep her close and remain on her good side.

The files are going to be super important I think too.

2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 pm

star B&B star

As soon as I get over stressing about who is screwing who and why, I can start to think about how important it might be that Alexa used her wolves to protect themselves from Malcolm and Clare. That was pretty cool. Lex finally, finally commanded her pack.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:56 pm

GC.. I'm so glad to that you see Kale as I do. We still don't know about all his terrible history, only bits and pieces. It's been mentioned that he went through hell with his maker. So the fact that he has battles it for so long shows me that he is not weak. Maybe perhaps still has a shred of humanity in him. I don't want to say too much because I know you are still early in reading.

I'll be I\'m waiting excited[/quote]

I think Lex has brought out a little of Kales humanity, and he doesn't know how to handle it. I was disappointed Lex and Kale gave in to each other, but understand it, long stressful days, both fighting their own blood lust and just not thinking straight, we all in danger of giving in to things we shouldn't when your stressed and not thinking straight.

To me it makes the characters a little more real that they give into their weaknesses, and it makes for a more interesting story.

I'm really looking forward to finding out more about Arys diary in the future. It was the perfect gift and hopefully brings Lex to a better understanding of Arys.

Still heart Kale heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   

Back to top Go down

Trina M. Lee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: