Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress

Go down 
+2
Doppleganger
Starbrites
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Empty
PostSubject: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm

Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Series

0.5: Huntress
0.75: Stunner
1: Once Bitten
2: The Wicked Kiss
3: Only Vampires Cry Blood
4: Blonde & Blue
5: Death Wish

Stand Alones

If Only For Tonight
Love in Death's Embrace
Lyric's Gift
Stay Beautiful
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:23 am

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:43 am

Awesome - that'll be my lunchtime reading today!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:50 pm

Starbrites wrote:
A small interview with Arys Knight..

Sweetie can't see the link, comes up as admin only. smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Well that's weird. I was able to pull it up. Sad

Here's Trina's homepage: http://trinamlee.com/

If you can get there, click onto her blog. It should be the top entry. (I hope this works.....let me know if it doesn't.)
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:05 pm

Maybe if this happens to someone else it may be something I need to fix.
I'm still messing around and tweaking stuff. Please let me know if someone else has trouble with the link above
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:32 pm

Sorry bout that GC! I can see my post but I'm not seeing Dopples either. scratch
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Oh wow, I see that message now: "Only Admins are allowed to see this link."
WTH?

We'll fix it - Help, Nikki, Heeeeelllp!!!!

Update: Try it now! wine
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm

I see it! I see it! cheers
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 2:33 pm

I really should have not waited so long to post. Who's read Death Wish?

star Death Wish star

First off, I think it was the best one in the series so far. And who did not just heart Willow? He was Awesome!

There was so much going on.

1. Alexa finding out just what her and Arys are to each other. Twin Flames that are not suppose to ever know one another and Arys revelations in his journal about dreaming of her as a wolf more then just once.
2. Alexa's power is growing. When she took down that vamp and in Wicked Kiss and it effected almost every supe in there. Wow, that was some power she was letting off.
3. Having a hit out on her by that Vamp/Demon chick that I for some reason can not think of her name.
4. Her sister being alive and working for the goverment. So didn't see that coming.
5. Finding out she created a wolf.
6. Kale! He had a lot of stuff happening to him in this book. Now, that the book is over I want to know if the man is alive and where the heck is he?
7. I was really interested in the Dreakwalker stuff. Sense Alexa has to find one for Shya I guess we will be getting more on that.
8. Shya-----I hope her and Arys take him out soon. I hate him! And don't even get me started on Fallon!
9. And then the big thing that had me going absolutely crazy was Shaz and that damn Vamp! This was me with all the Shaz stuff why!!! Now he has left and I wonder where he went and what he's doing. Do you think he will come back better or worse? He will come back I hope.

I noticed that my opinions changed almost right away with all the characters. I can remember in the last book I felt completely different and before being halfway through this book I had changed my mind on everything. I have to many thoughts to write them all down, so if you have read this book you need to post so we can discuss and hurry up about it. Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 8:26 pm

Jenn I agreed with you whole heartily!!!
DW is by far the best of the lot. I said it before and I'll say it again, Trina's writing grows with each book release. The storyline keeps taking readers on an incredible journey that when by the end of the book, your dying for more!!

star DW star

Jenn you forgot one important thing on your list. Im pretty sure it would be my #1.

So can I just add

heart FALON heart
drool flirty
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:32 pm

I completely forgot that I'm behind in this series scratch tantrum !!! Going to start Blonde and Blue right now!!! be right back
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:52 am

star DW star

Yes Falon, too good to be true? Poor Kale has had such a time of it in this book, and Shaz hope that boy gets himself sorted. Each book is better than the last. Anyone know how many are planned for the series? Amazon has it as 6 books, but there is way to much we need to know for one more book.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:20 am

star DW star

Have you ladies lost your mind? smile Where in that book was Falon a good guy? Ok, Honestly though I keep trying to rummage through my brain trying to figure out where he did anything nice but I just keep seeing him screwing that chick on her desk in the office and then him not wanting Shya to know he was screwing the Vamp/Demon girl and why can't I remember her name? lol He will owe Alexa a favor for not spilling the beans on that one but honestly I really can't remember a moment that I am suppose to like him. I do however really heart The other fallen Angel Willow who showed up and saved her from getting her butt almost killed by those thugs that were sent to take her out. He was awesome! Drinking with her, offering to help anytime and listening to her problems. He was an Angel who loved and got kicked out for it. I hope he dosen't turn out to be bad because I am smitten. flirty

Kale really did have a bad one this time around. I kinda felt bad for him when he pretty much admitted he wanted to die. I wonder what made him feel like that? I get that he's got issues but they all do, he's just the only one admitting he wanted his life to be over. He was not happy having Alexa save his butt.

Shaz,Shaz,Shaz--- What will we do with that boy? I really do hope he gets himself together but I am still worried and not only because of his bite addiction but the fact that he was letting that vamp bite him and sleeping with her just to punish Alexa for the things that have went on. Not that I don't think he deserved to be pissed because he had every right but he let it go to far. I hope he gets things straightned out at least for his own benefit.

I don't know how many books are going to be in this series but your right there is no way she could wrap it all up in one more book. Do you know Nikki? Is she the type of writer that just goes with it?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 10:34 am

star DW star

Come now starbrites, when have you known me not to go for the real bad boy. He is such an asshole, but there is something so mysterious about him that intrigues me still. We don't know all his story yet, so maybe it's an act no idea

Yes Willow is def a keeper. I really loved this new character. I think he will prove to be a great ally to Lex.
Shaz..ya I saw this kind of coming, but I think it's a good thing. He needs to come to grips with the triangle. Lex needs both of them in her life, so now that he realizes this and is ready to accept it, I think will only make his character that much more lovable. Shaz is such a great guy and adores Lex. For him to not be in her life will crush them both.

heart Arys :Arys: That is one smexy vampire vampy

Kale....I was crying at 'that' scene. That was so unexpected coming from him. I felt his pain through and through. Trina did great writing that scene because Ifelt as raw as Kale did after reading it. Kale needs his HEA !!!!

It's not Lex and it really shouldn't be either. I know that deep down her power is ultimaltly going to break him.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:43 am

star DW star

Dam getting my angels confused I meant is Willow to good to be true? I want to know more about Falcon and how he has come to be where he is, at the call of a demon. Shaz did let the shit go to far, he should have just let Ary's and Lex kill his vamp lady. After what she did to Kale she needs to be dealt with! I so want to know more about Kale, he is my favourite of the boys. GP likes the bad boys I like the tortured soul ones lol.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 2:17 am

gracious-plenty wrote:
star DW star

Come now starbrites, when have you known me not to go for the real bad boy. He is such an asshole, but there is something so mysterious about him that intrigues me still. We don't know all his story yet, so maybe it's an act no idea

I know how you like them bad boys! I usually do too but he just rubs me the wrong way. Maybe he's another double agent?
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 3692841837 Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 3692841837 Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 3692841837

I just finished DW and I loved it. Even though it was for all the wrong reasons I was screaming to myself " Finally Shaz grew a pair of Balls" Through the whole series I thought that this was Shaz Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 3537864647 It figures though the Vamp he decides to mess with is a double agent! Poor kale after what happened to him at the FPA will he ever be the same?!?Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 49937877 And yes Willow was delicious can't wait to see what will happen with him! I just hope it stays platonic between him and lex I don't think I can keep up with another lover in her life! I do hope Shaz isn't gone long and I hope when he comes back he keeps the back bone that he grew in this book!!! I loved it and can't wait to see what is next!! On a side note I know that Falon is a bad dude but I loved him and the relationship he has with lex it is refreshing some one that isn't intimidated by her and challenges her I love him!!!!Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 841676085
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:23 pm

Whoop another Falon fan!! excited

Falon in love
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:29 pm

There is just something about him: Mysterious, cocky and those silver wings! I also love that he isn't affected by Alexa like everyone else around her!!!! Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 4142162262 We definitley nee an fallen angel smiley!!!!

Falon Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 3941279114
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 3:06 pm

yap-yap amckuen & g-p!! And I mean that with all the heart I have.

Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 49937877 Back at ya Starbrites!!!! Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress 841676085
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:06 pm

I'm about halfway through Death Wish - and I don't know how I had forgotten about Falon from Blonde & Blue! (He was in B&B, wasn't he?)

I always like the mystery man, so I'm loving Falon.

star Death Wish star

I wondered how Lilah would eventually work into the main story - I knew it had to be something big. Still wondering how it will all turn out, but kinda hoping that Lilah doesn't get staked or ashed. I like to hate her.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:10 am

How is it that I am the only one who isn't loving Falon?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:30 pm

Right now I find Falon intriguing. I'm always wanting more of the mystery man! For a while, that was Kale, but I'm over him now. Alexa needs to stop this wishy-washy crap and get over Kale. I mean, she's got two and look at how much trouble they are! Don't take on a third! cuckoo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next