Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress

Go down 
+2
Doppleganger
Starbrites
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:19 pm

star Death Wish star

Forget Falon, I'll take the one that drinks Tequila!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm

That would be heart Willow heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:31 am

roflmao

Yes Willow is adorable, but not near naughty enough for this gal. I like the bad boy too much.
heart FALON heart
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Finished Death Wish! This is the best one so far. cheers

star Death Wish star

I loved the new characters! I'm suspicious of Willow though. He's too nice! Falon however, I think might actually be a good guy underneath it all. If not, at least Alexa has some blackmail-worthy info on him. Coby is going to be interesting in the future, can't wait to read more about him.

I hate to see Shaz go on his wolfy rehab trip. Sad I know I'm in the minority, but I've always favored him over Arys. As much as I can understand his need to get away, I wonder how he can drop his Alpha duties like that. Alexa isn't much of an Alpha with all the other crap going on in her life, and Shya could call her away without notice like he did during the full moon. How can Alexa handle being Alpha on her own?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:00 pm

star Death Wish star

cuckoo Falon tongue

I don't think I have ever been the only one who dislikes a character before. It's pretty cool. I get to use all the goofy smilies. smile

Willow! Willow! heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:41 am

star DW star

Wow Dopp that is actually a very good point about the alpha duties. I will have to approach Trina with this and see what she says.

Hey Jenn yap-yap roflmao

heart FALON heart

I liked Shaz but Arys was always my numbero uno for me. Again I like them sexy and naughty through and through.

Trina really does have a great story here. Coby I think is a sweetie. I like his character and you never know, this could be Mr. Right for Kai.

Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress   Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trina M. Lee - Alexa O'Brien, Huntress
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2