Share | 

Trina M. Lee

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Fri May 13, 2011 8:08 am

star Once Bitten

Well, all I can say is that creepy is only the beginning of feelings you will have when she finds out who the black wolf is/was. I don;t think Kale knows who the wolf is. It is her boss that knows.
Yup Shaz does seem to good to be true, but so far I have no proof that that is true that I can find.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Fri May 13, 2011 1:43 pm

sabby--fingers crossed for you! Hope you get your e-reader soon! twirling
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Sun May 15, 2011 7:53 am

Well, I finished all three books. I couldn't put them down. Now I know what you have all been raving about for so long! I'm only just catching up on the posts because I didn't want to be accidently spoilered.

star star star

I love that Trina has kept her supes dark and dangerous, but still capable of being more than just that. It makes me uncomfortable, the ease that that they take human life with, but it should; they are predators and humans are they're prey and the depth of the characters is a huge part of what makes these books so good. I really, really hope that Kale doesn't become a permanent fourth making their triangle a square, but I can see he's definitely going to cause trouble! I can't wait for the next book. heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Sun May 15, 2011 12:25 pm

b4v--So glad you enjoyed the books.
Back to top Go down
sabby

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Thu May 19, 2011 12:05 am

So just finished star Wicked Kiss star spoilers

And also really enjoyed it; the characters are deliciously wicked!!! LOL
I'm so curious to find out what the hell Lex is??? I mean where she originally received her power from and why she's so unique??

I was definitely a litte shocked at how Shaz is dealing with the ongoing relationship between Alexa and Arys. I mean obviously there was tensions and they had the fight; but they seem to be..... uummm getting along fairly well now. I really didnt expect for the threesome to happen so soon I thought there was going to be more love triangle angst. It just seemed to go against a Alpha mated male's instinct to allow this and didn't Shaz say he wasn't going to share her in the last book (or am I projecting?). I mean dont get me wrong the scene was Hawt as hell. I just feel a little conflicted because I have a soft spot for Shaz and it feels like he's getting the short end of the stick. poke kick me

But man would I kill to be Alexa for a day... and a night!!!!! heart not worthy bounce air kiss yummy in love drool lol!
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Thu May 19, 2011 2:13 am

I love Shaz and Arys heart Just keep reading, Sabby! I never thought I'd say this - especially after the LKH books - but I really hope Alexa keeps them both!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 am

You guys this makes are heart heart fill with happiness to hear how many of you guys love Trina's Huntress books. I have been a firm supporter once I got hooked. Thank goodness for Mocha's pimping pimp

I am really excited for Saturday's chat with Trina. fiesta
I really hope that most can make it, but just in case I do plan to create a transcript. writing

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Thu May 19, 2011 7:08 am

star Wicked Kiss star
I agree I hope kale doesn't become a fourth.
I never really thought about it but yeah, I'd like to know about the leopard's parents and how she became a born were. Is there some genetic engineering going on somewhere?
I love Shaz and he is kinda getting the stick, but that is why I still feel there will be a Bill-esque traitorous moment for Shaz. He just seems too good to be true.

Last edited by uapeople on Thu May 19, 2011 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : not Lex but the leopard chick!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Thu May 19, 2011 8:17 am

star Wicked Kiss star

I finished this book yesterday as well and I enjoyed it.

Of course, I agree with my twin (uap) and my friend sabby on not wanting Kale to be a fourth. But, maybe I am not being fair and am having flashbacks to LKH and Anita's many men and how poorly those situations are written/handled. But, if Lex starts talking about how much meat she has - I am dropping this series! lol!

It would be great if Lex could keep both Arys and Shaz. However, I don't know how I will feel if Arys and Shaz get it on with each other because love is involved. I am all for a hot and steamy scene, but Arys and Shaz both love Lex and she loves them. Arys and Shaz only get along to keep Lex happy and don't like each other. So, I am feeling if they get together it would cheapen what Lex shares with them both. If they are were all just boinkin for the fun of it, then I would feel differently.

Uap - don't project your man Bill's faults onto Shaz! Wink Shaz is practically perfect in every way! lol!

Can't wait to see how Julian bites the dust!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 am

we'll see..... shit muahahaha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Thu May 19, 2011 9:09 am

roflmao Hi
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Thu May 19, 2011 10:35 am

Jez St Clair is the leopard Wink

Love her !!! ninja

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Fri May 20, 2011 8:39 am

I agree about Shaz and Arys. They're in love with Alexa, not each other. Although I do hope they come to at least like and respect each other. And maybe not too worried if they incidentally touch the other during the smexy scenes while attending to Alexa! Too much? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon May 30, 2011 11:03 pm

star OVCB star

Hello all. Just finished OVCB today and about peed my pants when I saw this video later in the day with Justin Timberlake on SNL:

It's Not Gay If It's a 3 Way.......:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/digital-short-3-way-the-golden-rule/1329178

I lost it at Helicopter Dick..... lol!

I couldn't help to think about Arys, Shaz, and Lex. Wink

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Tue May 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Autumn! roflmao

I hadn't seen that - hilarious!

“I love language, words, and all the lovely, exciting, and heart wrenching things you can do with them. Pick the right ones, put them in the right order, and you've created a moment in time where the reader forgets about the late car payment, the dirty dishes, the impending workweek. You have created a state of bliss. Or negligence, depending on your perspective ” -- Darynda Jones heart
Back to top Go down
sabby

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:40 am

Autumn that was hilarious!!!! Who would have thought JT had such a comedic flare!!! Well now Shaz can relax now that we are all informed of the golden rule!!!!! roflmao happy dance
Now all we need is a threesome emoticon!!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
b4v

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:24 am

Oh, that was too funny! Wink hugs
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:34 pm

This will be the official spoiler thread for Blonde & Blue
Please remember to use star spoilers or your post may be deleted. Don't want to spoil it for others smile

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 am

star first couple chapters star
I just have to ask....why didn't Shaz kick that wolf's ass when Ky finally found out he was a cheater? I hope he doesn't have something on Shaz! Shaz just seems to good to be true...I guess that is why he reminds me of my husband, but my husband really was that great. I guess I am always the one waiting for the other shoe to drop.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:55 am

Autumnleaves wrote:
star OVCB star

Hello all. Just finished OVCB today and about peed my pants when I saw this video later in the day with Justin Timberlake on SNL:

It's Not Gay If It's a 3 Way.......:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/digital-short-3-way-the-golden-rule/1329178

I lost it at Helicopter Dick..... lol!

I couldn't help to think about Arys, Shaz, and Lex. Wink

Ha ha ha....love Lady Gaga in it!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:45 am

star Blond and Blue star

Finished. heart

Last edited by 2shay on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:26 am

Ok I shouldn't have kept reading your post 2shay- I stopped after liek 2 sentences- now I'm mad and have a pretty good idea of what happens...CRAP!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Trina M. Lee

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:16 pm

star Blonde & Blue star

I make it a personal rule not to respond too directly to negative feedback. Everyone has their opinion and I value it, good or bad. However, I do feel the need to state something here. The ardeur comparison makes me a little ill. Alexa has had 4 lovers in her whole life, each of them a close personal relationship in her life. I don't feel that is remotely close to the ardeur or having a harem of men on hand 24/7.

That being said, I think a lot of us have had that one love that we will always feel for, even though we may never be meant to be with them. Some people in that situation would rather have one night to remember than nothing at all.

And that is all I will say on that. I think we all know who I mean. As always, I value each and every one of you and I know I can't please everybody all the time. No author can. But thank you for reading and for being so honest with your thoughts. smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.trinamlee.com
gracious-plenty
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:13 pm

WOW Shay !!!

star B&B star

Ok I have to totally disagree with you on a few things. I felt that this book actually was a very strong book out of the series so far. There will always be that one book in the series that's going to be the turning point for future books. And this one is it. That being said, I knew there was going to be a few of you guys that were going to be pissed off. Which is fine. I know that Trina values what her readers think. (I'm typing this before I read what Trina's response is by the way Wink)
I don't think that a LKH comparison is fair. Those books are in a league all on their own. The bloodlust she's battling is from all that power that she now shares with Arys and not having control over much of it yet. This is all very knew to her and she is losing sight of it. Her wolf side is having a hard time as well. I think Trina did a good job setting the scene for us readers to really experience how difficult of a time Alexa is struggling with it. Lex proves just how badly she wants to make a difference just by what she was trying to accomplish at Wicked Kiss. The changes!
Kale is the enigma in Lex's life. He has been from the get go. Maybe she just needed to get him out of her system. I don't see Kale as her long term lover either. But the way the series has lead up to them so far, needed a closure. Maybe this was it. Kale is to awesome of a character to be killed off. That surprises me that you commented on that too. Sad
I'm also glad that Shaz's character isn't so perfect after all,no one can ever be that perfect. Right? no idea So his little dillema is ok with me. It shows that he has another small weakness besides Lex. I just hope that he doesn't take it too far.

Sorry if this sounds a little broken English. I am trying to sneak this in at work without getting caught by bossman. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:51 pm

star Blonde and Blue star

Sorry. That's what I think. I am also looking forward to the next book. The comparison to Anita Blake was obvious. Micah was Anita's fourt lover...the beginning of the Ardeur. Every reader of pr/uf understands the reference. A female protag who can't fight the (insert what ever outside force you want to here).

That's where the comparisons end. Everyone of Trina's main characters could support a book of their own. Anita has evolved into some sort of glue uniting a bunch of weak supes that couldn't survive outside of Anita's influence.

I can't get enough of Arys and Shaz and Alexa. Their relationship is amazing. Kale just pissed me off. He is weak (okay, you can argue tortued or whatever) He makes Alexa seem weak, too.

Just an opinion. One. My opinion will not make or break this series, which I think I have made clear that I love.

I made a longer post just earlier, but it disappeared.

Edited to correct typo

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trina M. Lee   

Back to top Go down

Trina M. Lee
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: