Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!

Go down 
+12
Starbrites
sabby
shirleyjo
Greencat
kimba
hopsngrapes
Oh Yes
doxielover
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
Dragonlady
uapeople
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Greencat

Greencat

Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Onto book 3, I think I has a little ways to go yet smile
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:39 pm

uapeople wrote:
star book 8 star

Holy mother of god- I didn't see the lines, instead I saw an excerpt from book and where Roger is at Lallybroch but not at the time he expects to be. You will never guess who he runs into! Wholly crap!

Where did you see it at?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:41 pm

You have lots to go GC but book 3 is amazing!! Ok there all amazing! smile
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:38 pm

Way to go GC!!! Its taking me forever to listen to Fiery Cross I'm finally finally done with the first half (24 cd's)!!!!!!! Mad phewwwww I'm hoping now that my new teenage ward is in schoold I will once again be able to listen more.
Next book I'm definitely reading; the audio is great but way to SLOW!!!!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 am

Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:47 am

ACK, a lot of the twitters for the one lines if they are verra long, the link to the rest on twit desk isn't working! Oy!

The best line was Book 8 from Jenny when she arrives after the debacle and sees Claire
star Book 8 star
I wonder if Jenny knew about his son...if he told her on the boat or after when he found put Claire married LJ. I don;t think he would ahve told Ian or Jenny in the Helwater days or after because if he did Jenny would be scheming a way to get Jaime his son even if Jamie wanted her to butt out. If he were to tell big Ian then he'd tell Jenny. I think that is why during...was it dragonfly...FC???...that Jamie once told Claire LJ was his best friend and yes Ian was alive still). I think the fact that Jamie couldn't tell Ian because he didn't want jenny to know and butt into so many factors of his life and that he and LJ had so many secrets, that Jamie actually acknowledged LJ as his BFF as well. That is why I can't wait for SP and any other books of the earlier time periods. But some things must have happened after he left helwater because he wasn't all that happy with LJ around that time and wondered about his motivations for marrying the sister and taking on Willie as his ward.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:01 pm

Need to go to amazon every day to request The Scottish Prisioner on kindle.
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:39 pm

Here's a link to DG twitter deck lines for book 8,SPrisoner, and Outlander.

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/Writer_DG/

Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:43 pm

Book 8!! confused I'm never going to catch up and I'm trying really, really hard honestly. Takes me a month to listen to each book with a min of 2 hours listening. So book three, so by the end of January maybe smile Gosh I'm going take a month to read the whole thread after that lol.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:11 pm

You've got time. She hasn't set a release date for book 8 yet..
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:32 pm

19 hours ago ยป Writer_DG Diana Gabaldon
Knew I forgot to tell the folks at Eagle Eye something! I have a title for Book Eight: WRITTEN WITH MY HEART'S OWN BLOOD. #WWMHOB
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Thanks Kim! Sounds like it is going to be heart-wrenching (as we knew it would - - what book of hers isn't?) lol!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:18 am

Hey Greencat no worries!!! When I was reading them I went through the first 4 in a month, each book roughly in a week. But Ive been stuck on the last 2 particularly Fiery Cross for months now!!!!! and Im still just over half done phewwwww fainting and to the rest of the comments...... :whis: cussing its nots me Wink
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:48 am

GC- the longer you take the better because there are several HUGE cliffhangers at the end of book 8. We are all left in suspense.

Wow, that title tells me we are gonna cry, though I wonder if that has anything to do with the letters Bree and Roger found.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:50 am

What a minute, that could be pertainig to the war and it may be able the Constitution of the US as well...WRITTEN WITH MY HEART'S OWN BLOOD...hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 7:33 am

I'm getting through book 3 faster than the others now. Love how Claire found Jamie and when back through the stones. It just makes your heart smile when the first meet up again. I'm up to where the young Ian is telling Jamie and his father how the fire started.
I know it probably all seems so long ago in the story for everyone else. Hope I can get all the books on audio.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:26 am

Greencat--Thank you. You just gave me an instant flash back to that scene!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:51 am

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 1:21 pm

Damn....uap....just...damn....
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 am

yeah- i always wondered about S and now i want more!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:59 am

I was having problems seeing some of the tweets herself has been posting (the links for more aren't working) so I came across this http://community.compuserve.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ws-books&tid=71329 thread on her compuserve site. I am going to start from the beginning, but there are some amazing Daily Lines so far...like these that Jamie has said in book 8....

Writer_DG Diana Gabaldon
... But I am your man; I serve ye as I will." #BookEight

27 May ยป Writer_DG Diana Gabaldon
#DailyLine"Ask me to your bed," he said. "I shall come to ye. For that matter--I shall come, whether ye ask it or no.... #B8

Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:14 am

With lines like that how can ya not love Jamie.. heart
Back to top Go down
doxielover

doxielover

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 9:17 am

I need to read.........again draw u heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Starting to count the.....gulp.....weeks to Scottish Prisoner! Starting to count the months to ...book 8!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:39 am

Loved Loved Loved Lord John and the Plague of Zombies in the Down These Strange Streets anthology. When everyone reads let me know your thoughts. LJ always knows how to just step into trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next