Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!

Go down 
+12
Starbrites
sabby
shirleyjo
Greencat
kimba
hopsngrapes
Oh Yes
doxielover
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
Dragonlady
uapeople
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:17 am

Me too! The snippets that DG has been posting from Trail of Fire have been so good.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 9:04 pm

I have finally finished Fiery Cross! Onto to Breath now. Different narrator, going to have to get used to her, not as good with the different voices like Joanna.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:28 am

Wait....did you get the abridged version becasue the narrator is supposed to be the same throughout for the unabridged (and it is Davina Porter who is great BTW).
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 8:39 pm

So it is, didn't even notice. Weird, unabridged version wasn't available. A echo in bone is. Well back to Davina for that one. I agree Davina is amazing. She has set the bar high fro the other audio's I listen to. Which sometimes seem a bit flat.

I don't like buying abridged either. Apparently they aren't very author friendly prefer not to support them.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:33 am

I think it was a rights issue. I think once the rights revert back, the unabridged will be available on all sites, but right now, it's only availble one place or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!   Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series! - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diana Gabaldon- Outlander Series - the whole series!
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31