Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trueblood-HBO Hit Series

Go down 
+2
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 3:11 pm

I agree wtf especially with Bill..my poor Bill...but he is an ass in the show and very mean...and what the hey with Jason having some brains? And can someone tell me how Alcide would not win against a were with vamp blood but he can beat three vamps? And not to mention the fairies.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:33 am

That scene made Alcide look very whimpy IMO. It was not filmed or written well at all.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:05 pm

I don't like the way they have our Alcide looking. He's no wimp, he's pack master ~ Alpha!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Series Finale = Holy Shit, WTF and Really??????
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 11:26 am

wtf INDEED.
So So So STUPID!!!! I mean seriously can this show get any worse? Jason seeing the their parents? Andy's fae mistress giving birth to not 1 but 4 babies. Oh and not to mention that giving birth provided her multiple orgasims. Rolling Eyes
The wolves : No comment confused

And then there is Bill. What do you say? I mean really? I'm very curious as to what the rest of the TB fans around the globe think of this season and what this could mean for the future.
Because it's not looking too good in my book. Or was this AB's plan?

Off to go google be right back
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 3:49 pm

wtf
Bill oh Bill whyyyyyyyy? That is worse than book Bill...but is does put Eric in good light for Sookie since Alcide seems to have his pawsees full. And how the heck are Sam and the dying girlfriend gonna get the pup out? There is no way they can pawn this off as Bill having a plan and not wanting to hurt anyone. I kept flashing back to the movie Carrie! The best part is the Pam parts and hookup with Tara and Jessica calling it. Jessica is awesome. I don't even want to talk of the fairy crap or Jason. I was actually rooting for ...crap what is the scary old vamps name...to not get killed.

Wasn't this Alan Ball's last season? Was this ending a big FU so whoevere gets to write next season have a huge mess and some of the main characters unredeemable?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:04 pm

Yes, it was his last season. He did a Q & A over at HBO and of course he did not answer any good questions. He left a big oh mess for next season.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Have they said 'WHO' will be taking over for AB if anyone?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:21 am

He didn't say on that Q&A
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:38 pm

Well, must say I got excited for all of two secs when Bill when BANG. And for two secs I thought maybe is was worth watching the series, but then no not to be. zero

I will watch next season cause I like suffering that way apparently. Does anyone have a friend that watches that hasn't read the books? I'm interested on their take and if they the series is good. I didn't start reading the books till after the third season and I did like it more before I knew any better.

UGH Fairy shit, don't even want to talk about that. UAP I was kinda rooting for Russell as well, and his demise was rather flat I must say. Not that I'm talking about the fairy shit, but what is up with the nightclub, the whole point was? Just a heads up to Hooligans in the books maybe?

Right rambling done. For now Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 2:38 pm

A friend of mine posted a link on my fb page about TB hiring a new love intrest for Sookie. I was excited for about 2 seconds until I saw that it wasn't Quinn. WTF man?? A fairy, her new love intrest is going to be a Fairy. I keep telling myself to calm down and breathe but I just can't seem to unserstand what the heck these people are doing to TB. In what sane place would Sookie hook up with a freaking Fairy???
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 8:18 pm

It better not be Ugly HBO Claude! I mean, is there really any reason to look further than Skarsgard or Manganiello?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Oh my that is my ultimate fantasy wet dream right their ladies!!!!!
fainting

I think the only reason I truly watch it now is strictly to check out AS and JM. Because the plot just sucks now

I heart TB series Russell
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:25 am

roflmao GP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trueblood-HBO Hit Series
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2