Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trueblood-HBO Hit Series

Go down 
+2
Doppleganger
gracious-plenty
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Empty
PostSubject: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 11:04 am

How can we not have a TB thread I ask? scratch

Yes, the show has for the most part, gotten away from the books. But this may be a good thing. It allows for something different and lots of room for surprises. This thread is for the current season and all previous. Oh and also to discuss how HAWT Alex Skarsgard heart Joe Manganiello are drool
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:54 pm

I actually like that the show isn't much like the books....different things work for the different media. Wink I do have a harder time keeping up with all the characters and such in the show.

The only thing I'm honestly upset about though is Claude. Claude was supposed to be hawt, dammit! Mad Thank goodness for Alcide - he makes up for it. drool

Tara makes a fun vamp - volatile and angry! It's hilarious that she has to answer to Pam.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:00 pm

I think the part I loved the most with Pam being Tara's maker is when she commands her not to do shit. I command you not to kill yourself.

Another episode tonight!! Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:40 pm

Alcides lovely firm ass was about the only thing making last week episode worth it. The story is going to cussing Imo. Eighth episode and I'm not into it yet. But like a bad addiction I will keep watching.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Seriously, what is up with the story line ?? wtf
Who watched last night?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 pm

I haven't watched yet but as soon as I get home I'm on it.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 5:01 pm

Yes!!!! Because I need to vent and discuss shit!!!
cussing
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:00 pm

I'm watching now, can't leave you to hanging for to long GP .
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Oh goody!! Bored

Cause I'm dying to chat yap-yap
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 2:18 am

Alright, GP, the hubby and I just watched the latest TB tonight. What's on your mind?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 8:40 am

Ok like I said ealier, I like that the TV series is different from the book series. But what is AB thinking? I know that he stated before that he is not intending to continue the show beyond I think 5 years if not mistaken. I fear the direction it is headed the huge previous fan base is gonna go away.
I admit that I mainly watch it now to get my AS fill. That man does things to this gal. phewwwww I mean seriously yummy in love twirling

Most of all you know that Bill, whether book or series, has always BORED the shit out of me. Is AB trying to make him more exciting by making him a bad guy? Who knows, but I kind of like this part of the story-line. The part I don't like is this weird authority BS. I miss the gang in Bon Temps. Oh and then making the old Sheriff a werid-do. Even poor Hoyt's character. What gives there?
IDK what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Crap, I need to watch this tonight so I can read what you wrote above.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:05 pm

anyone else finish watching yet??? I\'m waiting
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:56 pm

I have, I have. :whis:
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:01 pm

I watched it! So let's chat.

My first question to you all is when in the world did Eric become the sane one and WTF happened to goody goody Bill?

smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:10 pm

I didn't particularity like Bill in the books, but TB has truely put me off him. Yes when did Eric become the good cop and Bill the bad cop?? The whole shifter being hunted by human thing annoys me. The shifters aren't even out yet so how do these people know who they are???

Claude! He is suppose to be sexy and snarky, so much more fun than he is now! I do like Tara being a vamp and Pam being her maker that has some interesting potential.

Starting to think I don't really like this series lol.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 6:48 pm

Trueblood Claude is not even close to what I envisioned from the books. They nailed Sookie, Bill, Eric, and Pam. How did they manage to screw up Claude? Mad

I don't care for the Ifrit storyline - it's completely unnecessary and doesn't fit with anything else. I don't get the Lafayette storyline or how it fits either, but I love Lafayette's character so I'm putting up with it.

I like Pam as a maker too, and Tara makes a great vamp. Tara and Alcide are carrying the show for me this season.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 12:15 am

Claude is not at all what I envisioned. And, GC, I'm with you about Bill. He seems particularly annoying this season. Mostly, I just wish they would speed up the Lilith story line. It's really dragging for me.
I wonder if they'll ever introduce the tiger? Alcide is probably my favorite part of the show. very lust worthy. I enjoy Tara and Pam though. I think the actor that plays Jason is really good. I think I like his character even more on the show than in the books.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:13 am

OK so I watched last night's episode. Rolling Eyes

Seriously wtf I just keeps getting worse but Ican't help but just to keeping on watching it.

Poor Jason & Jess. My heart just broke for them last night. Is AB just done with Hoyt's character for good now or what?

I agree with you all about Claude. I think now that part of the show is pointless. I am very uninterested in the fae (show version).

I was very excited about the possible Eric get away but now no idea
I thought maybe with the Godric image and pleading that Nora would see the light. But nope No No BITCH
I still love Russell. He is my favorite. He cracks me up and now he is on the loose and after Sook.
Oh and how cute was Sam as a little mouse. I sure hope they get Emma back.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm

I am getting super annoyed at the way this show is going.

Bill's character is just pissing me off. WTF are they doing to him??

I felt so bad for Jason. That was so sad. I'm wondering why AB is getting rid of Hoyt.

I can't seem to not watch but I am super pissed off at a lot of stuff. I don't get this story line and there is only 2 episodes left.

Russell is Awesome! I can't wait to see what he is up too.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Now first born shit???? Really???? 2 episodes left and I'm still wtf
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:30 pm

Tonight's Episode has left me going wtf

Who watched it?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:26 pm

I did and I'm still wtf

Is AB purposely making this crap so it dies out or what?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:41 pm

I have a friend who comes over on Sundays so we can watch together and both of us are just speechless with what is going on with the show. I wonder too what AB is doing. Is he trying to make it so unreal and sucky or what? I know I am one of those people who would have liked it if he would have stuck more to the books but this season he is getting further and further not only away from the books but from it even making any sense at all. With the Season Finale coming next week I can't even imagine what will happen.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 8:48 am

I agree starbrites. Even the previews for the finale just look Rolling Eyes
I'll obviously still watch. How else will I get my eye-candy dose of Alex and Joe? Speaking of Joe. Wow I would love for him to come over and do some sprucing up on my front lawn any day Wink

Oh and dare I say PAM was a riot this past episode. At least her character has stayed true to the books.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trueblood-HBO Hit Series   Trueblood-HBO Hit Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trueblood-HBO Hit Series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next