Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your Literary Poison ....

Go down 
+18
Starbrites
Mochabookluver
calimama
lornadune
Greencat
hmashburn
caligrl
sabby
gracious-plenty
Dragonlady
b4v
hopsngrapes
planetcheese
Doppleganger
2shay
uapeople
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:16 pm

thinking I can't find the whistler lol .... Not chatting cos i am "workin" tell everyone hi ... I am halfway through book 3 :whis: Found it...

Last edited by SwedeLover on Tue May 10, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:17 pm

Oh now the whistler is just cruel. cussing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:19 pm

:whis:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:22 pm

I'm just gonna go read then.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Sounds like a series worth checking out and I've added it to the TBR pile, but it will have to wait until after I've finished a couple of library books, Trina's Alexa series and more of Ethan's books before their chats! So I'm frantically trying to catch up reading while dealing with a nasty sick , which you'd think would give me more reading time, but all I want to do is go to bedtime !

Finished Eternal Rider. Good read, although I confess I tend to skim passages to get to the interesting stuff (not always the smexy, so get your minds out of the gutter LOL).
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:55 am

OK, what to read while in Scotland or on the plane in the airport, etc? I am actually thinking Game of Thrones is Scotland-ish since it is olden days and castles, etc. Any ideas? I could always reread Diana Gabaldon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:24 am

Finished Book 3 of Rifter series ..... All kinds of awesome and intense and sheer magic!!!! and finally a wee bit of smexy heart loving it, now just 4 weeks til next segment ...
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:53 am

We get some smexy? I'm not going to read faster to get to the smexy. No FaeLadyFaye , no.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:36 am

Finished Jenna Black's newest Dark Descendant. It was good. Mythology meets superheroes and villains in an Urban setting. THey are at war, good vs eeeevil. It was the first book so there was a fair amount of building to be done, but I flew through it. This was definitly UF, no smexy. There were a few romantic storylines. I will definitly be reading the next book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:22 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
We get some smexy? I'm not going to read faster to get to the smexy. No FaeLadyFaye , no.

Just a wee bit ... heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:50 pm

uap---Reading on the way to Scotland and in Scotland....hmmmmmm....let me think?

Got it!! Outlander!! What else? twirling
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:34 am

SWEDE!!! It's all your fault!! How many weeks are in this month? it\'s so horrible How long do I have to WAIT? why!!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:37 am

Oh no! Is this the G-Fever?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Yes, the Ginn Fever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:38 pm

So you like? I won't interrupt your chat - always feel guilty coming in and taking over the convo by talking books..... We will catch up over the weekend - but seriously!! Insanely good - right?? Best series I have read; most excited I have been about a book in a very very long time!!! smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:44 pm

But, it's him, and he's the guy!!! And they are just at the wrong damn times!!! Nooooo!

May is a five week month. Fuck!!!!!!!!! why!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 2:55 pm

star G-Fever star On the plus side (my plus side) I am off that week when 4 comes out .... Only 1/3 through there has to be sooooo much more !!! Still cannot for the life of me decide if K and R are same .... gut feeling is no. Why did J shut down when K asked about phone number? In bk 1 he thinks that kyle prob doesn't have 1 call on bill but then in 3 he says they didn't have a phone... Alternate times?? That is maybe what makes me think they are not same guy. And his intense reaction to K saying he will kill him next time ... Lastly for now they all think on GR that Kyle sends letter to himself but I think John did! And how cute is the milkman book?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:28 am

spoilers Rifter spoilers

I definitely think K and R are the same person. I think that is why Jath was so confused when Kyle asked if he remembered their phone number. Jath saw R in front of him, they had lived together in Rathal'pesha and never had a phone. I don't think he realized it was Kyle his roommate. The milkman from the holy text lol.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:23 pm

Just read "Possessed By the Highlander" by Terri Brisbin (which I now find out is book 3 in the MacLerie series) and really enjoyed it. Romance. Scottish Highlands. Kilts. Hot men. And not one use of burgeoning! Oh and all her books in this series are less than $4 on kindle.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 4:52 pm

Witches' Blood is still more than a month away. it\'s so horrible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:28 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
spoilers Rifter spoilers

I definitely think K and R are the same person. I think that is why Jath was so confused when Kyle asked if he remembered their phone number. Jath saw R in front of him, they had lived together in Rathal'pesha and never had a phone. I don't think he realized it was Kyle his roommate. The milkman from the holy text lol.

.... But then how can they be the same person? He was furious when K came as the runner saying that did Fik think all he had to do was bat his eyelashes....I think Rav betrays him - I am so confused !! The clues are all pointing to them being the same person but only 3 books in - I see twists and turns aplenty ! I love Kyle more than Rav so if they are the same then I hope it is Kyle that is the ultimate version... Does that make sense ?? Aaargh
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:31 pm

SwedeLover wrote:
FaeLadyFaye wrote:
spoilers Rifter spoilers

.... But then how can they be the same person? He was furious when K came as the runner saying that did Fik think all he had to do was bat his eyelashes....I think Rav betrays him - I am so confused !! The clues are all pointing to them being the same person but only 3 books in - I see twists and turns aplenty ! I love Kyle more than Rav so if they are the same then I hope it is Kyle that is the ultimate version... Does that make sense ?? Aaargh

Of course it makes sense. And I think it will be, that is why we have a K POV not an R POV. And yeah, I was thinking there was betrayal somewhere along the line too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 6:59 pm

I even ventured onto the CH thread for fantasy to pimp this .... If she has enough interest she will get a print run - which I soooooo think she deserves smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 7:04 pm

LOL I wonder how explicit it will get.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:52 am

Enjoying LB Gregg , as I enjoyed Pipers Point... But... Damned if I can get G-fever off my mind... Cos I can't !! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your Literary Poison ....
Page 12 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next