Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your Literary Poison ....

Go down 
+18
Starbrites
Mochabookluver
calimama
lornadune
Greencat
hmashburn
caligrl
sabby
gracious-plenty
Dragonlady
b4v
hopsngrapes
planetcheese
Doppleganger
2shay
uapeople
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:23 pm

gp, I don't know. All the pics on his web-site are protected. I will see if I can get one off of PC's fan page. You can google him...Jed Hill.....be sure you are sitting down...with a fan....and a fainting pillow....make sure Chip is not in the room.....make the fishies turn their heads....to hot to handle....OMG
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:10 pm

http://jedhill.blogspot.com/2011/04/jed-hill-plays-guitar-and-chills-for.html

Try this link.....check out Jed laying down with his guitar! OMG!!!OMG!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:52 pm

HAWT DAMN
drool in love
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 pm

He's pretty!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:38 pm

He really is!!

Still waiting for the jr ward books but while I wait I am going to read Jennifer Estep. I heard there pretty good books. What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 11:42 pm

I've only read her Elemental Assassin series. I love them.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:04 am

I am a big fan of the Elemental Assassin series! We get another book, Spider's Revenge Sept 27. bounce
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 am

star Ghost Story- Jim Butcher star
OK, so I an 65% in and not one mention of Thomas. WTF? Plus he wasn't gone to see Michael yet or the bartender guy. Wierd. The spoon talk stopped at least cause I still don;t get it. A pet peeve though...if he couldn't really watch Tv because Justin wouldn't let him and then once his magic really came he'd short circuit it, how the heck did he know all those geeky references! Another pet peeve- he keeps talking about magic going away at dawn, if that is the case then how did his wards always stay up at his apartment?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:57 am

star Second Grave on the Left star

I don't know. Still thinking about it. I liked it. I didn't like it. I liked it. Okay. I liked it wins! But....I think I will stop reading series. I hate being left dangling over a cliff.....hanging, dangling....crap. No, I definately liked it. Seriously, I don't think this book was quite as good as the first one. I know I didn't laugh as often or as hard. No sexy stuff to speak of..just a little. I do like the direction the story is going, it just isn't going FAST enough.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 6:47 am

Shay, will I cry if I read it though? She I wait?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:38 am

uap--There wasn't anything that made me weepy. I think you can read it without any trouble.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 am

star Second Grave On The Left star

I thought it was good. The humor was toned down a bit in this one. Charley is still a total smartass, no worries! The beginning was a little slow, the middle was great, but the ending was annoying. There is only so much of them not getting together for ANY reason I can take. How the hell she can resist Reyes is beyond me????? There is so much promise with their love story, I REALLY REALLY hope the author doesn't ruin it by dragging that part of the story along.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:02 am

Total agreement, showme! I like the potential, though. This could be a great seris. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:05 am

IMO it's a very good series, that she could ruin if she tries it again in the next book.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:06 am

Having a real hard time getting into this series by Jennifer Estep.. Does it take a while to get going??
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:09 am

I didn't have a hard time with it. It starts off with a bang and keeps on going. They get better with each book IMO. Keep reading!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:29 pm

I'm wrapping up Bite Club by Rachel Caine from her Morganville Vamp series. So far not to bad.

I really want to get to Estep's series and soon.
I'm happy that my TBR list is getting smaller now. Been getting caught up on books I'm behind on bounce
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Well i'm 264 pages into spiders bite and I am really getting into it. Your right showme it does start off with a bang and it still keeps going. I was just having a hard time getting started but now i'm all in!! smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:40 pm

That's a good thing Starbrites bounce
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:40 pm

It gets better and better as the series progresses, Starbrites.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:52 pm

I agree FLF! I want to kick ass with Gin. If it was a movie I'd be screaming Stab that bastard!!! roflmao

Nikki, you will love these!!! The next one is out soon so get to it shake it baby

Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Well I am so glad I stuck it out! Once again you guys were sooo right! Now I am excited to start the next one..
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:37 pm

I started Butcher's book. Shannon Butcher's newest. I still have to go get Ghost Story from the library. I'll get there! For reals!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Starbrites wrote:
Well I am so glad I stuck it out! Once again you guys were sooo right! Now I am excited to start the next one..

It just gets better from here Starbrites! I'm really looking forward to your comments.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your Literary Poison ....
Page 20 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next