Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My TBR plan of action . . .

Go down 
+13
kimba
calimama
Starbrites
uapeople
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
Dragonlady
2shay
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
DEW
showmethelove
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 pm

cheers

I loved Green-Eyed Demon, too! Giguhl is awesome. Did you know that he's on twitter? He doesn't tweet very often, but when he does it's memorable.

"Mortals, stop bitching! You think you have it bad? Try pissing with a forked penis."

(That may not be an exact quote, I'm pulling from memory. But you get the idea.)
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:43 pm

Oh I am so going to have to find him on Twitter!!!

I am really liking this one. The story line us awesome. I like the new Mage too. Got a kick out of their peeping Tom antic and the fact they he knew they were there too.
Loved it even more that Giguhl was pit off by what he witnessed there t the end.
Oh and Brooks, love him/her too!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:48 am

I have Green Eyed Demon waiting for me on my kindle and am eager to get to it, but I'm on a Josh Lanyon train at the moment because I want to read as many of his books as I can before the chat.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 am

Yep. As soon as I finish my reread of Adrien, I am going after all the rest of Josh's books. There are a lot!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:24 am

I know! It's almost intimidating how many there are! I'm very determined, though :D
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:47 am

Me, too.

In case anyone is interested, Game Of Thrones premiers on HBO tonight at 8:00 Central.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 am

Has anyone read the Game of Thrones book series? The show was intense.

Not sure what to think of the show - first episode had mutilating forest monsters, a beheading, political intrigue, puppies!, murder, needlework, and a whole lot of doggy-style boinking.

I'm thinking it might be a pretty damn good book series.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 am

My hubby read all the books so of course we watched it. He didn't comment about how close to the book it is like I would have. It's also only the first episode. I found the pale princess and the savage warrior marriage the most interesting and disturbing. He was hot!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 am

The show was awesome. I have been very eager for this series to start and I was not disappointed at all. I agree with you showme about the savage and their marriage. I felt so bad for her, but also jealous because damn he was smexy as hell. YuMM
I think this is the same guy that we be in the new movie remak of Conan the Barbarian that releases next month. He has great pecks smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 am

The Pale Princess was intriguing. Her brother is one creepy asshole, and her new husband is one scary-ass dude. And yes, sexy as hell, but scaarrry.
Pecs-ahoy! smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:10 am

Was it pectacular?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:14 am

Pectacular with eyeliner!!!!

Her brother is creeeepy. When he said he'd let the entire army fuck her if it meant they'd help him and the boob caress. Yeah, I'm prepared to hate him.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:24 am

The boob caress creeped me out big time. I would lay my brother out. (shivers) Just gross!!
What a wedding party turn out too. The girl dancers were very eager to accomendate all the fellas eh?
What about the new Queen and her brother, sick..sick.sick.. :pale:

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:03 am

Well he and his tribe/clan/brethren might be scary, but they throw one hell of a party!! The dancers were awfully accomodating. smile. Even if it tripped up their moves.

I'm hoping the Pale Princess' new scary-ass pectacular husband will find a reason to beat the crap outta her brother. Surely at some point a reason will come up.

But seriously, what was with all the doggy style? Is that a reflection of the director's...um...preferences? Or is there some reason for the lack of positional variety? I have to watch next week just to see if the trend continues.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:19 am

I have DVR'd the series and I have purchased all 4 books already, but alas, haven't watched or read yet, but I am very excited for both!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:06 pm

OMG dopp you are right, pretty much every sex scene, it was from behind. LMAO
I want one of the wolf pup's. How stink'n adorable were they?

OK so on a different note, i finished Green-Eyed Demon by Jaye Wells(3rd book in her Sabina Kane series). ItT was AWESOME!!!!!
I really enjoyed this book. So much action. OMG but I was freaking out at the end. I LOVE LOVE Adam. He is my new smexy mage(sorry Priktin)of choice now. Which this says a lot since Priktin has been my #1 mancy for a long time now. The end was a complete rollercoaster. POP and then acknowledgements, WTH. scratch
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 2:44 pm

OMG, was the ending of GED one hell of a rollercoaster. Threw me for a complete loop too.
I don't want to give anything away, but I'm dying for book 4.
There's a short coming out about the incident with Valva that is mentioned a few times in GED. I think the title is Violet Tendencies. Can't remember the release date, but its soon. smile

ETA: just checked - Violet Tendencies released TODAY! $1.99, ebook format only. Looks really short at 7500 words, but I can't resist. smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 4:28 pm

Awesome Dopp!!
We be DL that onto Kindle in just a bit then smile
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:43 pm

I think I will check out the Jayne Wells books. I had such a 'downer' week,2 new books and I was unhappy with both of them! So bummed,but very happy that the next Kate and Curran book is arriving on my Kindle in a few weeks!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:56 pm

Jennifer Estep's Elemental Assassin series is also very very good, Kimba, as well as Devon Monk's Magic series. I haven't been burned by either of those.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 5:58 am

Finally starting Dead Reckoning, right.. Now!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:31 pm

I just read Christina Henry's Black Wings. It was good not great. I know I will read the next one (out July 26th) but don't know how highly I would recommend it. It could have used some better world building IMO. The creativity is there but something was just lacking. I also didn't love Maddie but I have hopes that the next one will be better. There is however a very interesting forbidden love angle that I want to read all about. Love triangle without the stupid "gee, which one shall I pick" She knows who she wants but...... Wink

Maybe we could send this one around like the "sisterhood" book. Worth reading but don't suggest running out to buy it. Let me know! smile
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:39 am

I love the Anita Blake Series... just finished Mercy Blade... now I am having trouble finding something that will "measure up!" I am debating between the Outlander Series and the Night Huntress Series. Any thoughts? Other suggestions?

Anyone read Black Moon by Bevill? It was free on Amazon, so I downloaded it. smile Are we allowed to post links?
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 10:53 am

Yes, you may post links.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 11:00 am

mlssglbrt9 wrote:
I love the Anita Blake Series... just finished Mercy Blade... now I am having trouble finding something that will "measure up!" I am debating between the Outlander Series and the Night Huntress Series. Any thoughts? Other suggestions?

Anyone read Black Moon by Bevill? It was free on Amazon, so I downloaded it. smile Are we allowed to post links?

"Outlander Series and the Night Huntress Series"
both series are personal favorites of mine

And I think they are much better than AB.

Last edited by uapeople on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My TBR plan of action . . .
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: