Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My TBR plan of action . . .

Go down 
+13
kimba
calimama
Starbrites
uapeople
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
Dragonlady
2shay
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
DEW
showmethelove
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:41 pm

I'm not into comic books / graphic novels, but I'm glad The Walking Dead was made into a TV show because it ROCKS! (I think the comic has the same name as the show.)

I guess I did get OCRD with Twilight (I know, I know...but I did) and with the Sookie Books. Oh man, I used to pick up Anne Rice's books on their release day -- had all the Vampire and Witch books in hardback, but got rid of them to make space for the kids' bedrooms. A lot of them had to be first editions too. I had no idea. None. I gave them away to a local used bookstore because they wouldn't pay me for hardbacks, and I figured that was better than recycling them.
My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 4209711478
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:05 pm

BDB was the first series where I got a book from the library then went and bought the book I had already read along with all the others.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 am

OCRD!!!!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 10:40 pm

My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 1828999080 I got STD! I got STD! My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 1828999080

The book, I swear. The book!

I'm going to have sooo much fun with Silver Tongued Devil's acronym.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 12:01 pm

Gena Showalter's THE DARKEST NIGHT is on sale today only for 99¢ at amazon. This is the first book in the Lords of the Underworld series.

It's their Kindle Daily Deal, so only the kindle version and only today!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:36 pm

OK, I bought it- thanks!
It will join the never ending unread books on my kindle.
Yes, the comics are also called The Walking Dead.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:54 pm

The LOTU series got significantly better with later books. I thought the first book in that series was pretty bad and the only reason I continued was because of purchasing a three book bundle. If you don't like the first one don't be too shocked and it does get better.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Glad I only paid 99¢ then! Thanks, fae.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Dopp when you starting Silver-Tongued Demon???? excited
I'll start when you do reading
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Just started last night, I am only 10% in. All this cleaning and getting ready to go back to the real world tomorrow has cut in to my read and relax time.
I soooo don't want to go back to real life! Sad
I've started planning our summer vacation so I can daydream about my next holiday from work. twirling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My TBR plan of action . . .    My TBR plan of action . . .  - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My TBR plan of action . . .
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: