Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

They're Magically Delicious

Go down 
+15
kimba
2shay
ferdy
Greencat
VikingDame
44surf
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
amckuen
Doppleganger
Starbrites
gracious-plenty
uapeople
Dragonlady
sabby
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 pm

spoilers WARNING
This thread will contain MAJOR spoilers, so posters beware. Because of the nature of some of the books, please start to indictae your post using star spoilers star if your post will in fact contain anything spoilerish and include which book your referencing. Thanks so much

All other KH threads have been moved to the archives but still viewable !!!

G-P
gracious-plenty
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
VikingDame

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 2:08 pm

Doppleganger wrote:
An ARC....can you be bribed out of it with chocolate? roflmao

My friend is reading it at the moment...and she's taking for-ever! But if there's something you really want to know you can pm me. I don't want to totally spoil the book with any specifics for you but you might have a general question.

Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:52 pm

I got some chocolate for u VD...... Wink roflmao

BOOK 1 star
Why am I drawing a complete blank on who sent the demon..... but VikingDame is right both Trent and Rachel thought the other sent the Demon because they were both attacked by him. I think it may have been Piscary??? (yes I misspelt on purpose he was pi-SCARY!!!) like pasghetti confused
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:35 pm

Al is the demon
As for who send that is spoilerish so I;m not gonna post because I doubt you know for sure yet...
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:55 pm

I understand not giving away anything spoil worthy. As much as I think I want to know all the secrets I really don't. You guys know how it is. Well, I requested all those books from the library and picked up 6 of them yesterday. Do you think out of those ones book 2 was one of them? Hell no! Now it's just a waiting game.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:20 pm

I'm going to start this series soon. There is no way I can catch up with your speed reading Starbrites. I need a month in a cave with a good light so I can catch up on my reading!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Starbrites - I love your scene-changing avatar. I want to be in that library too!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 10:21 pm

GC I really am trying to slow myself. I swear I've been on a book bender for the last year. They should really make a group for that. smile

I am hoping my library will have book 2 for me soon. By the time I actually get it you'll probably be ahead of me or the other ones will be due back.

Thanks Dopple. Can't wait for there Valentines day stuff to come in and I'll change my person up. Now my brain is spinning and I'm thinking of how crazy I can make my avatar. Oh, the possibilities!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:06 pm

They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Sorci5It's All About Witches, Mages, Fae, and Jenks !!! They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Magos

heart This thread is a place to chat about all our favorite UF/PR Witches, Mages, Fae heart

heart Jenks They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Little10Jenks heart

Because of the growing popularity of this genre, it 's just to hard to keep up with every author's individual threads. So to simplfy things, we can discuss whatever and whomever here !!! yap-yap

On special occassions like new book release day and author chats, then we'll bring back their individual threads which are currently archived. excited

G-P, Fae, showme, Dopp and Swede FLF
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 pm

I am so glad there's a thread for me to devote my LOVE to my favorite Mage.

heart PRITKIN heart
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Girl I like the way you think Wink

Pritkin heart
Back to top Go down
amckuen

amckuen

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 8:54 am

I finally found the link for the chapters for a perfect blood soooooo excited
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:27 pm

Woohoo, just got and started Book # 2!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:41 pm

Well, I am about 100 pages in and I just cannot seem to get into it. I am trying so hard but this story does not grab me. Yes, I have a few questions about the series but I can tell ya if I put the book down and quit right now I wouldn't think twice about it again. I know alot of you love this series but I am starting to wonder if it just not my cup of tea. I want to love it, I want to be into it. Sad
Back to top Go down
VikingDame

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:07 am

Sorry to hear that starbrites. Sometimes what helps me is if I can get interested in or attached to a specific character other than the lead hero/heroine. For me that was Jenks and Trent in this series. Jenks because he's just funny and Trent because I found him sexy and mysterious. I just always felt that there was more to him than what we were allowed to see through Rachel's eyes.

I'm usually a big vampire fan and gravitate to the vamps in a story if they're there but the vamps in this series just never grabbed me. Not sure why. I mean I like Ivy and Kisten, though Ivy isn't really a fun character IMO and I'm usually glad when she goes off the page. She's just so...heavy. I don't know how else to explain it. Kisten is okay but for me that whole relationship just happened a little too fast. I'm more a fan of the slow burn in romances, which is why PNR stories generally aren't my thing. In PNR the characters fall in love way too fast for me to care. But I digress... smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 pm

I don't even remember what happens in book 2. I do understand being frustrated with it. There are series that I love that I don't know how I managed to get into them as the first books are deathly dull. So much happens in this series. So much, and the characters are so much more complex than you can see at this point. I want you to keep plugging away at it Starbrites but don't force yourself to read books you just don't like. Life is too short for that kind of crap.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:21 pm

Well, I am not going to right if off just yet but I'm not ready to push myself right now. I'll keep it on my TBR list for sure. It's not like the characters weren't interesting to me but the story was just not grabbing me like I needed it too.
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:36 pm

I've never really like Kisten either..I just though he was another one of Rachel's many love interests..nothing special..I've always like the poss of Al or Trent with Rachel..I don't want Rachel to end up with some new character, it's too late in the game for me to get attached to anyone new.. I hope she ends up with Trent or Al.. maybe even Ivy.
Back to top Go down
ferdy

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Pritkin heart I love him and his ridiculous hair too!! I hated him when he was fist introduced.. I was all about Mircea but he somehow wormed his way into the part of my heart that's reserved for my many fictional boyfriends and then he kicked Mircea out into the cold...Love me some Pritkin in love .
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Going back through my goodreads ratings history....
Book 1: star star
Book 2: star star star
Book 3: star star star star (but really more like 3.5)

The Hollows didn't reach 5-star status for me until Book 5. The only reason I kept reading after the first 3 books was because I was strongly encouraged to keep going, and I love Jenks. Jenks is the only reason I bothered to finish Book 1.
But Fae is right, there are a lot of series that don't take so long to build up, and no real reason for you to spend your time reading books that aren't connecting with you. So many great books, so little time!!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:27 am

So true Dopple. Ya never know in a year from now I could try again. I'm not one to fully give up but i can't force myself either.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:47 pm

Starting the first Harry Dresden book tonight! This has been on my tbr list for a looooonnng time.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

ferdy wrote:
Pritkin heart I love him and his ridiculous hair too!! I hated him when he was fist introduced.. I was all about Mircea but he somehow wormed his way into the part of my heart that's reserved for my many fictional boyfriends and then he kicked Mircea out into the cold...Love me some Pritkin in love .

Now this is nice. Having another Pritkin fan on our side.

Mircea tongue ~~~~~ Pritkin heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:26 pm

I love Harry. I just want to take him home and feed him soup.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 10:40 pm

starbrites wrote:
ferdy wrote:

Now this is nice. Having another Pritkin fan on our side.

Mircea tongue ~~~~~ Pritkin heart

I know!!!! heart
I think I found a Pritkin smiley too Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Magically Delicious   They're Magically Delicious - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're Magically Delicious
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance Collections :: Urban Fantasy & Paranormal Romance - General Discussion-
Jump to: