Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADRIEN ENGLISH

Go down 
+10
DEW
sabby
Dragonlady
showmethelove
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:05 pm

Well, except that I am not real sure how Adrien would take making it with a vampire! :D
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:07 pm

Might be a bit traumatic for him.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Extremely!!
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:56 am

Okay... joining the party train late. Not going to read the other comments as you all know I hate the spoilers. smile.

I finished the first Adrien English book, which I enjoyed despite the fact that I figured out the mystery way before Adrien. Perhaps he was too close to the situation. smile. I really like Adrien & Riordan. I especially liked the way it ended. Loved it, in fact.... it's the secret "girly girl" in me I guess. I moved right into the next book, A Dangerous Thing. I haven't gotten far into it; but at the mention of Patty Griffin, I felt compelled to tell you all that I now ADORE Adrien (and/or Josh Lanyon). 🆙 Why is it that I get so excited when someone mentions someone/something that I love.

Anyway.... now Adrien and I are BOTH listening to 'Flaming Red'... okay... back to reading now.

later, DEW
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:46 am

Hey, dew! Enjoy A Dangerous Thing. This is a great story with a lot happening. I think you will be even more entranced by the time this one is done. ☀
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:00 pm

Hey Dew, I also thought the first story's mystery was fairly predictable but each book is getting better and better I'm in the middle of the 3rd and cant seem to stop!!!!!
I heart Adrien!!! And loved Riordan in a Dangerous Thing..... but I'll keep tight lipped right now!!! :gag:

Happy Reading!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:17 pm

I heart Adrien, too! I want to Hug him.
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:54 pm

I just finished A Dangerous Thing and I can't help how much I love Jake. He really grows on you in this book. Adrien cracks me up. I love his mom too.

It didn't bother me that the mystery was a little straight forward in the first book. I enjoyed Adrien as an amateur sleuth.

Did I mention that I love Jake?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:43 pm

It is something that cannot be said too often Wink
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Wow so I'm 1/3 the way thru DoaPK and I'm really understanding the obsession; I cant seem to stop even though I have a lot to do, BUT i need to find out what is happening next!?!?!?!?!

star DoaPK
Although I'm even more furious at Jake than I could ever imagine!!! I was upset about Kate but understood his inclination to attempt that relationship as hurtful as it was to Adrien. But this long standing relationship with Paul Kane!?!?!?!?! Im seriously hoping that Paul was lying to Adrien or exagerrating..... because if not I'm tempted to cut off Jake's fictional head.... BOTH of them!!!! Twisted Evil poke
And although I don't particularly like Guy, I cant help but feel bad for him?? Oh well I guess I will continue on; see where all this Jake love is coming from??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:22 pm

Paul Kane sure did drop some bombs on poor Adrien there.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:26 pm

Ohhhhhh.......sabby........! Keep reading. The fun is just beginning!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:41 pm

I Spy Something Bloody

Damn. This is a good story!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Man I love the Adrien English series. I was a freaking mess when I was read DOAPK. Please don't cut off Jake's "heads". I like them where they are. yummy
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:38 pm

THYS was the stressful book for me. The one where I yelled at them, as though it would have done any good.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:20 pm

Me too, Fae! When Guy came onto the scene, I was ready for Adrien to hook up with him. Not because I like Guy (I don't), but I liked the way he treated Adrien compared to Jake.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:37 pm

There was a good stretch in there where I was hoping Adrien would just get over Jake and have a future with Guy.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:25 pm

Really 2shay? I'm shocked. 👅
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 pm

DOAPK star
Well that's what I'm hoping right now!!!!! Adrien is really pushing Guy out the more he remembers his time with Jake; and its so sad. Especially he just found out about his heart.... Yeah I dont love Guy but he really is so much better for/to Adrien, very sad

Plus is doesnt help I'm in such a melancholy state that I've been listening to the Album Adrien mentioned of Patty Griffin (which I never heard) and dang its depressing, but great!!

When I think of poor Adrien there are two songs by Adele that come to mind to "Someone like you" and "Rolling in the Deep".
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:18 pm

Finished A DANGEROUS THING.... Really liked it. Still like Jake. Actually find his character really interesting as I've had a few friends who weren't "out" when I met them/ was friends with them. Most of my gay friends already are openly gay and comfortable with their sexuality. So, I find the Detective's character and journey, extremely intriguing
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:44 pm

I found Jake's journey one of the most powerful I've ever read. The characters and their story have stayed with me long after I finished.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:48 pm

It really was a journey. It's an amazing story.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:04 pm

It really is beautiful. I can still feel all the emotions just from comments and discussions.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Josh wrote a powerful story. Unfortunately, it is still happening. Sad.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:05 am

Mad omg wtf
I'm gonna kill all of you!!!! Why didn't you warn me that the last book wasn't availble as an e-book?!?!?!?! I was so enthralled in the story reading 10 and getting used to the instant gratification of purchase with one flick of my magic finger and viola!!! wine not worthy :flasher: Now you have me on pins and needles to find out what's going to happen next with Adrien and Jake?!?! and missing shit how long will I have to wait?!?! It is a powerful story of which I want more of RIGHT NOW!!!!

Yeah I've decided maybe I shouldnt get an e-reader after all would do hazard to my budget to wield all that potential power!!! :bann:

(pppsssttt I guess u can see I'm enjoying the new emoticons)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADRIEN ENGLISH
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: