Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADRIEN ENGLISH

Go down 
+10
DEW
sabby
Dragonlady
showmethelove
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:44 pm

I think so. I think it must be impossible not to get hooked on AJ heart
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:18 pm

UM so haven't been able to find any of these books at any local stores or library. Where have you guys gotten hold of them??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:01 pm

amazon kindle mostly... are you a kindle gal??
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Just looked through B&N for more Josh and they have the Adrien English mysteries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 am

Sabby - here is a link to Amazons Josh Lanyon page....

http://www.amazon.com/Josh-Lanyon/e/B000F6VVX4/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1

And trust me all the stars are worth following Wink
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:26 pm

No kindle gal...... yet. Thanks for the link Swede!!! will see if I can get my hands on a few before the end of the month!!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:31 pm

An eReader is worth it. The fact you don't have to get new bookcases all the time alone makes them worth it.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:34 pm

I know I know; slowly but surely I'm caving!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:09 am

Ahem---not having covers of m/m books laying around the house is another REALLY good reason to have an eReader. Some of the covers are....well....explicit. And HAWT!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:12 am

Small town girl. I would be mortified to ask for one of these books at my local library. How bad is that? I know, I know. Sorry, my kindle puts me onto books I would have no way of getting any other way. Only me and my kindle and my friends....you guys....know how much I love the m/m stuff. Adrien.....sigh....
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 am

Yeah, eReaders solve a whole slew of issues.

Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:04 pm

showmethelove wrote:
I think it must be impossible not to get hooked on AJ heart

I'm thinking so too, I finished book 3 thinking what to read next before I got to the end, got to the end and what happens Amanda is downloading book 4 cause she wants to find out about Jake and is deep down hoping there is a HEA with Adrien and Jake. Am I AJed? 😕
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:47 pm

I think you may be my friend. :D
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:49 pm

Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:18 am

More likely something's wrong with you if you aren't AJ'd! Such fine characters are hard to resist.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 am

I bought books 3 and 4 on the same day. 3 in the morning, then I finished it and had to start 4 that evening.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 9:40 am

This series turned into one giant read for me too! Not a single pause between books. But book 3 is where I got seriously AJ'd.

There are planty of series that I can take a break from and read something else in between. This was not one of them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Hey all residents of Joshlandia please do me a favour.... Can you pm me any or all of your favourite quotes from any of the Josh books you have read and liked?? I am working on a little somethin' Wink
Even just the guys names and a bit of the quote then I will kindle search it - it would be cool to get something from each book including the shorts . Cheers smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:04 am

Gosh we were late coming to the party - but we have made a big splash nonetheless bounce :drunken:

http://www.reviewsbyjessewave.com/2009/12/14/josh-lanyons-farewell-to-adrien-and-jake/
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:40 pm

I think it's 'cause we're the best dressed.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:02 pm

Wow, apparently I am not the only one in the world who really has issues with Jake. Seems that a whole lot of Josh's fans hated him to pieces! Jake received death threats! Funny...I never disliked him enough to kill him! One of the reasons I want to do a reread is to maybe get a different "feeling" for Jake cause I know some of you really love him.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 pm

At times I had issues with Jake, made me angry even sometimes lol.
And I don't tend to get emotional with story but this one got me.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:44 am

I think mostly I just felt for Jake and how messed up he was made to be. The man had major issue, but I never truly dislike him (okay, maybe a couple of times I did), just his actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 am

I am in total agreement with you b4v I always felt bad for Jake because he lived a lie and that is heart breaking to lie to yourself Sad - I thought he was actually pretty honest with Adrien we all knew from his 40th birthday what he had hoped he would have achieved personally in his life ie wife and kids. But in my mind he is as alpha as Curran or Barrons and I like Alpha tendencies ..... Also his desperation to "conform" to social expectations is very Qhuinn like.... So yes there was no chance of me disliking Jake per se but he did break 'our' (Adrien and my) heart all the same
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:10 am

Swede, you stated that very well. I have just been so invested in Adrien from the beginning, and wanted him to be happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADRIEN ENGLISH
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: