Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADRIEN ENGLISH

Go down 
+10
DEW
sabby
Dragonlady
showmethelove
b4v
gracious-plenty
Greencat
2shay
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:25 am

jennysmum--Hi! I haven't seen you before! Thanks for the link. Those are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 11:27 pm

Okay... FINALLY finished Adrien English Mystery --- Trois! The Hell You Say!

No seriously, I just finished it. (was side tracked by a series reread and 2 long awaited books in series) ... needless to say, I finally got back to Adrien. And I'm so glad I did. Downloading the next book now. Who needs sleep?! Not me.

I'm so excited for the next installment!

twirling happy dance excited fiesta tab
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 5:52 am

I'd just go ahead and download the last one while your at it, because it's pretty much impossible to not want to just keep going! reading coffee loo
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:05 am

I've got the next one locked and loaded, too. smile.

I'm hoping that things turn around here... because I really liked Jake over the last books. Sure, wasn't super happy with him at the end of book 3, but I'm only a few chapters into book 4 and right now, he's reminding me a bit too much of my Ex and NOT in a good way. I'm more than a bit mad/hurt by him.

Anywho... gotta get back to it. Then to bed. I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO enjoying this series and these characters... thanks for introducing it/them/Josh to me.

You all rock. And a special thanks to AC/ FLF.... she knows why.
YOU ROCK! wine Cheers!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:27 pm

FaeLadyFaye
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:13 pm

star pirate star Just finished Adrien English 4... moving right into the last one. BOO!!

Okay... just popping in to say that "I KNEW IT!!!" ---- I was mad at Jake for a hot second and then my Spidey senses told me that a certain someone was actually the killer and a big fat liar/ not to be trusted. And it wasn't Old Man Smithers or Shelly Winters.... and how much do I love that Adrien spent a small fortune saving the life of the Pirate Cat. smile.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 11:12 am

star pirate star

Adrien didn't even like the cat! Not that he'll admit to anyway. heart
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:07 pm

Dew...you will be so sorry to turn loose of Adrien. sigh......such a good series...
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:58 pm

I\'m waiting Almost late to the Trina chat. interviewer
I was seriously immersed reading loo reading in Adrien w/ an "e"

star star The Dark Tide/ AE #5 star star

heart LOVED, LOVED, LOVED heart this series. happy dance

If I ever write a story writing , I'm going to kill off or seriously maim some minor character ...
move it his name will be Alonzo. sling shot It will be cathartic for me.
Is that wrong? muahahaha WHAT???!! shit

Anyway.... this one actually DID surprise me...
💡 I thought I had an idea early on about Stevens thinking
scratch (which in hindsight was stupid) Rolling Eyes cuckoo ...
I did end up solving part of the mystery... whodunnit part,
but wanted to be wrong it\'s so horrible and definitely didn't know the reason until the reveal, basically. secret

I enjoyed this series and these characters immensely. And though I've never been a big fan of the baby "baby" or "babe" term of endearment.... but I just about lost it when I read Jake's words to Adrien: "Love you? Of course I love you. Baby, I fucking worship you." flirty Awww! Between that and the passage about the begging pray on the boat pirate sailer ... you could stick a fork in me... I was done... or undone, as the case may be.
(insert me swooning here --> fainting)

heart draw u heart heart This series rocked!!! fiesta shake it baby high 5

Thanks again for the recommend, ladies. Cheers! tab wine

And special thanks again, AC FaeLadyFaye hugs air kiss You're Amazing! excited

Do I win a prize for most smileys in a single post???
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 11:18 pm

Well I am dizzy for sure!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:33 am

Dew---Girlfriend!!! heart I seriously loved your post!

I almost went nuts after finishin AE. I missed those guys so much. Hang on. Josh has many more great reads. Althoug, I have to say that short of Outlander, I don't think anything else I've read measures up to AE.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:27 am

Stayed up way to late reading the first book. I LOVED it. I couldn't put it down. Why in the hell I waited so long to read JL books I don't know but I'm regretting it. Tomorrow I'll start on the second book.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:01 am

Have you liked his Fan Page on Facebook? He is extremely likable smile
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:01 am

His books are great too!!! Soooooo many!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:31 am

Yup I just went and liked it.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:37 am

SB....I did not know you hadn't read AE! It ranks as a co number one among my all time favorite series! Ranks side by side with Outlander! To me, AE is the BEST look at actually BEING gay in America in today's world. It moved me to tears and anger. A truly remarkable series.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 am

Adrien English series just won #1 m/m series in the GR m/m group readers choice awards. Come Unto These Yellow Sands also won a bunch of awards.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:16 pm

And Josh was named all time favorite m/m author. Considering the number of fabulously talented m/m authors we have read, that is quite an achievement for Josh. And well deserved.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:12 pm

The Adrien English series is AMAZING! (I was singing that all cap amazing too btw). This will forever be one of my favorites. Josh is brilliant!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:08 pm

I agree, show. I posted earlier that it is my co favorite..EVER! Best look at the reality of being gay in America. Plus...Adrien and Jake!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:08 pm

Finished Book 2! What's up with Jake? Is he just confused with his sexuality or what? Will we get some answers on him? I have a feeling he's going to ending up hurting A. Damn, maybe I don't want the answers to those.. smile Ok, guess I will just have to move on to the next one..
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:12 pm

Oh, man! SB....I loved their time at the ranch! Jake didn't want to kiss Adrien. OMG. That just killed me. Keep reading. It gets pretty intense and emotional.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:14 pm

SB--the Hell You Say, book three, won awards all on it's on. It is very, very good.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:25 pm

I promise to not tell Starbrites how this series ends the same way I did to showme.
Back to top Go down
Barbara

Barbara

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Oh those were the days... God I loved this series. Yet I am pretty sure I have never reread it. Maybe the first book. I struggle to keep up with my TBR pile without ever rereading stuff.... Yet.... Just lately I am feeling the urge to reread this and PsyCop. It was a year ago roughly, hey Andy? When I was feverishly pm'ing you on the CH forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADRIEN ENGLISH   ADRIEN ENGLISH - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ADRIEN ENGLISH
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: