Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Swan

Go down 
+12
calimama
uapeople
Starbrites
kimba
Oh Yes
b4v
Greencat
DEW
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
gracious-plenty
Dragonlady
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:26 pm

I know it's hard but don't look!

star star star IRON CROWNED star star star

I'm getting the preggy thought too. She may be just messing with my head however. I think that would make for an interesting storyline to tie in with the prophecy. The way Dorian looked at the kids with longing.

Dorian seems to have eyes only for Eugenie but of course Kiyo had to pop in and look down on her. ASS! Even if he did help her out, he had to go and ruin it.

I love Dorian :king:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:35 pm

Those stars are so beautiful though. :x
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:44 pm

star Iron Crowned star is he not just incredible? can you imagine what it must feel like to have such an affect on someone - he just drinks her in!! and really she has only herself to blame.. wearing that dress lol! but seriously Eug get over your stupid 'foxation' with Kiyo!! the way it was written was brilliant- so brave, so gung ho always runs in... and i was thinking "yeah except where it counts" and then eug thinks ... except the once Sad when it counted the most!
stick with the bondage loving boyfriend girl!!
there is def going to be a pregnancy IMO .... but jasmine or eug??
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:27 pm

wow I didn't look at any of those I'm impressed by my own will power!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:28 pm

I have none. Sad
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:31 pm

star star Iron Crowned star star

Oh yes there is a pregnacy..but who? and whos the daddy?! I know! LOL

eager to discuuss with everyone!

Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Good thing the stars don't twinkle, that would make it impossible!
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

does the book end with us actually knowing who the mum and dad are???
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:28 am

Just about to start chapter 10... star star Oh no! She is off on a quest with the effing fox!!! I bet the silly girls sleeps with him! Damn but Dorian is in so deep - loved the ring and how he knew it would freak her out so he gave it to her on a chain. And it was oak leaves..... The sex has been really ratcheted up a notch in this book! Dorian is Fae-bulous but can we also have a little but of tender too?? Is it just me or does somebody else notice that he always ensures Eug gets 'something' out of it, always!! I just know she is going to do the 'fox-trot' with Kiyo... Who is always me, me, me - I will be keeping score if you know what I mean Wink loving the book by the way!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:42 am

Literally just started and Dorian has made me totally pmsl already!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 am

star star star star IRON CROWNED star star star Up to ch 14

It finally clicked last night that the antibiotics she's taking are gonna mess with the effectiveness of her birth control pills. So I have a good feeling she will be the one pregnant. Again unless RM's messing with our heads. I got up to ch14 before I passed out, but I was a little upset at that point about the forest lovin'. Not surprised really but I feel awful for :queen: (I know but with the hair it looks more like his royal naughtiness) He was crushed! After their discussion about him trusting her it made it all seem worse. No he didn't tell her the whole truth about the crown but that didn't justify her cheating. She didn't have to use in a bad way. Silly Eugenie :evil:
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:08 pm

I agree Sad
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:46 pm

dam to many stars. Thankfully they don't twinkle lol.
Twinkly stars would be bad, bad, bad Wink star
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:12 pm

Have you started IC?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:45 pm

star star IRON CROWNED star star

I may need to put this book down. It really is making me unhappy and I don't freakin' understand! WHY???? I know I shouldn't get stuck because of what I'm extremely upset about but I can't seem to get over it enough to enjoy the rest of the story. ARGGGGGG!!!
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 10:53 pm

star star I get that Dorian knew more than he let on about the Iron Crown (gawd shades of Eric!!) but really is it that bad that he didn’t give her all the details? Ultimately he cannot use the crown himself – so surely she is still getting what she wanted – so what is the big deal?? Bad Eug! Bad Eug!
Or am I too forgiving?? In saying that I am only at the part where she has just put the crown on; is thinking that Dorian knew more than he led her to believe; she is feeling soooo bad that she didn’t even think of the fucking fox when she nuked the room . . . and man but I just KNOW what is coming next!!
Do you think that Dorian got the seeress (?) to tell Eug about the Iron Crown?? That will put a bit of a different light on his omission I guess, but still , he cannot use the crown himself…. Sorry guys, rambling as I think to myself lol

Last edited by SwedeLover on Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stars added before i get cyber smacked)
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:44 am

star Petulant bitch much? Aaargh!!! And was see wearing Dorians ring round her neck at the time?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:56 am

:evil: Now you understand my frustration. I finished Iron Crowned.
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 1:18 am

I feel like smacking her! Here is a new poll - who is more infuriating than Faythe!!!
star star Iron Crowned - oh my god I am crying like a baby ! The way Dorian asked if there was any chance the baby was his! And the slinky on his table of nick nacks by the throne! And no Ysabel there of course - he may have wanted Eugenie to think he had taken her back to his bed but we know better! He just loves Eug so much! I did and didn't enjoy this book loved Dorian obviously but prefer to actually like the heroine - for a lot of this book Eugenie just drove me mad! And yes I am still crying Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:40 am

I'm not reading any spoilers just in case but I'm 65% through and...
star star
I'm at the bit where Jasmine has been kidnapped.
Seriousy what is the problem? Why doesn't she just use the crown and fuck that bitch up??
Also really peeved at her, yeah ok Dorian lied - he's a manipulator, what did she expect? Fair play be pissed at him. But she just immediately jumped back on the Kiyo train. Exactly what she did to Kiyo when he did something to piss her off and honestly what Kiyo did was way worse IMO that what Dorian did.
She's got the crown now - whatever the circumstances of that were - why not use it to rescue her sister, punish Katrice and end the needless bloodshed?

Ok rant over smile
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:46 am

star IC - I agree! And what could he do with the crown so it isn't like he can use it himself! I used to really like her like Kate and Mercy but now she is more like Faythe Sad
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:48 am

Yeh - if you can't be with the one you love...
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:54 am

Wow!!!
star IC star
So I just read the bit where Eugenie went to get her stiches out :affraid:
Back to top Go down

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 am

Tell me more ....
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:00 am

star IC star
Oh balls! It's the the bloody mangy cur's :x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Swan - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Swan   Dark Swan - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Swan
Page 5 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next