Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jeaniene Frost

Go down 
+13
b4v
Starbrites
hmashburn
Oh Yes
uapeople
Greencat
dembones
kimba
Doppleganger
2shay
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
Dragonlady
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:04 pm

Oh ya, she sunk her fangs in. And Bones liked it, the freak! :affraid:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:11 pm

Yuh :affraid:
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:21 am

Think I'm ready to start this one now smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:30 am

Tag .... You're it! I am going to start it too
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 6:45 am

Yay - reading buddies smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:39 am

Chapter 21 is looking like it will get the status of Chapter 32! Cool.....
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 7:44 am

Any of you who love Jeannine Frost should slip over to the Diana Gabaldon thread to read uap's link to a story about seeing her at one of the writer meetings....ComicCon, I think. uap was there when JF was virtually chasing Diana Gabaldon down the hallway trying to have a chance to speak with her. Seems JF is a really big DG fan. Maybe that is why I, who consider DG to be the Goddess of modern fiction, also love JF. I love the way they write their characters. **snort** And, the sexy scenes ain't bad, either1
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:06 pm

I am rereading all of JF's Night Huntress and World books. I am on FDOC. Did Spade in the shower make the list of hottest scenes? Just read that.....need a cold shower. Now I remember why I get a little catch in my heart everytime his name is mentioned. Beautiful man in a glass shower....posing and preening....HAWT!!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Out of all three of them Ian would be my fave.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:53 pm

Yes, I think Chapter 21 will be as infamous. lol! when I was reading it, I looked back to see the chapter number, saying "I need to make a mental note".

A friend just sent me a signed copy, and JF personalized it with my name and said "Life is short, Bite Hard!" How sweet!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:38 am

I'm not up to chapter 21 yet - but I'm working on it smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:53 am

Man o man! I loved this book!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:57 am

Okaaay.....Just finished First Drop of Crimson reread. Why did I not love this book the first time I read it? Darned if I remember, but I just thought it was okay. This time....I consumed it from the first page! It was great! I think a straight read through from the first Cat & Bones into the world books and back to the most recent Cat and Bones is going to make a huge difference. The events have so much more flow and coherence. It was great! Can not believe how much I am looking forward to the Vlad and Ian stories. Now! Please!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:14 am

Just barely started Eternal Kiss of Darkness, and the tie-in to the previous book is great. Rereading straight through is going to be the best way to see the books for the treasure they are.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 am

Amazon has the release date for One Grave At A Time as Aug 30, '11
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 10:59 am

I'm up to Chapter 21....
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 am

2shay wrote:
Any of you who love Jeannine Frost should slip over to the Diana Gabaldon thread to read uap's link to a story about seeing her at one of the writer meetings....ComicCon, I think. uap was there when JF was virtually chasing Diana Gabaldon down the hallway trying to have a chance to speak with her. Seems JF is a really big DG fan. Maybe that is why I, who consider DG to be the Goddess of modern fiction, also love JF. I love the way they write their characters. **snort** And, the sexy scenes ain't bad, either1

And keep reading after the link starts, because JF answers me and admits to it and there is more to the story. So sorry about all the typos. Sometimes I get so excited and I'm a bad typer (like 4 fingers tops for both hands) so my brain is too fast for my fingers and I hit submit before I even think to proofread!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:25 am

Yes, chapter 21 will be a classic!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 pm

What's coming after the next Cat & Bones?
Dare I hope it's a Vlad book? Vlad is such a scene stealer, he needs his own books.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:41 pm

I believe JF is doing not one but two Vlad's - wish it was two Ian's but maybe he just needs his own series. bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 pm

to be sure to be sure - i also wish it was 2 Ians smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:53 pm

star EKOD star

I did not remember the deep despair that Mencheres was experiencing. Or, it didn't have the impact before. I was almost in tears through the first part of the book. He was so ready to die. Wanted to die. It is so sad.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:19 am

How many Chapters done one have to look out for in this series lol
Have just started first book in series. Finally have me Kat and Bones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:24 am

Oh GC you are in for a treat smile books 1 and 2 are the best IMO
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:15 am

Mine too smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeaniene Frost   Jeaniene Frost - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jeaniene Frost
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next