Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES

Go down 
+4
Greencat
hmashburn
2shay
gracious-plenty
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:50 pm

A reread of Mercy Blade at least would be good before Raven Cursed. It's a very information dense series and actions and situations from Mercy Blade are referenced frequently.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 3:57 pm

I agree, I wish I had reread Mercy Blade before jumping in to RC. I suggest reading the Rick shorts in Cat Tales, too.

I'm still picking away at Bloodring. It's very detailed, and a bit difficult for me to follow. I'm probably distracted by all the holiday hoopla though!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 4:28 pm

I have finished Bloodring, loved it. I found it easier to follow than Skin walker series when I first started that. Onto second book now. Might get the series done by the time RC comes out.
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 7:42 am

Hahahahahahahaha chickens!!!!!!!! 10
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 10:45 am

And Guineas! THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 3906730727
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 11:04 am

I finished Bloodring! It was really good, but I have a question...

star in my Robitussin induced reading fury session, I could have sworn there was a something about a ship at the end? Was the amethyst a person? I don't get it. star
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 12:02 pm

star Rogue Mage star

It's not just you. When the 'wheels' were mentioned and the ship came out I got hopelessly confused. I kept thinking there would ne an explanation in those long passages of scripture, so I tortured myself by reading those a couple times. I still don't get it. A biblical prophesied ship with a navigation cone made out of amethyst that shoots demon-killing ammo, has wheels with 4 faces and belongs to a being of light (who also has 4 faces) and uses a landing strip the size of a football field also made from amethyst but it's filled with eyes. Did I really just read that?

I enjoyed the book up until that point....not sure I'll continue on with the series. Are the next two books less confusing?
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:09 pm

The following books explain more about it, still a wee bit confusing but it all comes together kinda.
I'm on Host which is answering a lot of questions. I am enjoying the series. Lots to take in, might have to give a second time round to pick up up on what was missed.
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Doppleganger wrote:
star Rogue Mage star

It's not just you. When the 'wheels' were mentioned and the ship came out I got hopelessly confused. I kept thinking there would ne an explanation in those long passages of scripture, so I tortured myself by reading those a couple times. I still don't get it. A biblical prophesied ship with a navigation cone made out of amethyst that shoots demon-killing ammo, has wheels with 4 faces and belongs to a being of light (who also has 4 faces) and uses a landing strip the size of a football field also made from amethyst but it's filled with eyes. Did I really just read that?

I enjoyed the book up until that point....not sure I'll continue on with the series. Are the next two books less confusing?

That was my thought exactly. I was blaming it on the Robitussin though!! Wink I might come back and read that last 25% again before I start the next book though. Basically from where she left to the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2