Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psy Changeling Series

Go down 
+3
gracious-plenty
showmethelove
FaeLadyFaye
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Psy Changeling Series Empty
PostSubject: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Series List
1. Slave to Sensation
1.5 "The Cannibal Princess" - free short story
2. Visions of Heat
3. Caressed By Ice
4. Mine to Possess
5. Hostage to Pleasure
5.5 "A Gift for Kit" ~ free short story
6. Branded By Fire
7. Blaze of Memory
8. Bonds of Justice
9. Play of Passion
10. Kiss of Snow

Novellas
All the novellas were written to to stand alone, so you can pick them up at any stage in the series. However, if you'd like to read in strict chronological order, follow this link.

1. "Beat of Temptation" in An Enchanted Season
2. "Stroke of Enticement" in The Magical Christmas Cat
3. "Whisper of Sin" in Burning Up

Last edited by SwedeLover on Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Release date added - Book 10)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:16 pm

I'm so damn eager for Kiss of Snow. I want that book in my hot little hands.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Me too!! I just read about his revelation about Sienna. She admitted her feelings too. Do we get more of them in the next couple of books? I know I left off with Sienna needing to distance herself from Hawke but I don't know how long that will or may need to last. Isn't Kiss of Snow released the same day as Magic Slays?
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:31 pm

Hey Swede, I like how you just sum up the series like that. Smart and catchy. Pure genius :idea: :idea:
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 am

Cut and paste Queen, that is me lol
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:08 am

Yes, sadly we will have to make a decision about reading Kiss of Snow first or Magic Slays.

It was hilarious when Hawke was so tense about Sienna he broke the pen then wiped the blue ink in his hair. Why are all powerful men so sexy when they are undone by unsuspecting women?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:59 am

I know I'll probably read Magic Slays. I am debating with myself about it, which is impressive since Kate is my #3 favorite series.

I finished and want to know what Kit and Sienna were off to do in the woods. How will Hawke handle it?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:21 pm

I think I'm actually leaning toward Kiss of Snow. I'll change my mind five times between now and then.

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Are you still planning on starting Blaze Of Memory, showme?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:17 pm

I think so. I don't know if it's just RL or the book but Bloodshot isn't so great. I'm going to finish it but I have it for another week and a half. I miss that world. Don't know how much wolf action I'll be getting but Dev interests me. I also have the next one waiting for me at the library.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:59 pm

I don't think there is any wolf action in Dev's book. 😢
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:36 am

I started Blaze of Memory and so far I'm okay without the wolf action. Dorian made an appearance. I'm still trying to figure out his power with metal. Ming is a scary bastard.

Nikita said she knew Kaleb was the strongest of them all. I wonder if they all know?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 am

Ming is a scary bastard.

Dev has interesting powers. He can manipulate metals and computers, I think.

Yes, there is cat presence but no wolves.

I like the way Singh is slowly building Kaleb's character throughout the series. He has a significant POV in Bonds Of Justice.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:52 am

I finished BOM. Yeah I got a little Vasic. He is just fascinating. I got excited when they eluded to the "teleporter". His story has to be told PLEASE!!! I kept waiting for the part that would make me cry then I did Sad OMG Noor and Keenen, that was just too much. Who wouldn't cry about that?

I'm a little surprised they are thinking of approaching Kaleb as the head of the Arrows. I just don't know how that situation is going play out. He's such a mystery. I love that nobody has a clue about him or just how much he's capable of. I'm glad I get some more insight into him in future books. bounce 😕
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:59 am

For me, it's the part where Dev sees his link to Katya and is shocked it's so thin. I'm tearing up not just thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:05 am

I totally have to get this series
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:10 am

Yes, you do. They are excellent. I'm stunned with Singh's world building skills.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:31 am

well I am loving the angels smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:34 am

The Angels are more intense and dark. The series are quite different.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:59 am

As much as I love both series, I actually lean a little more to the p/c series, which surprises me, because I'm usually more a UF girl than a PR girl, but the world and the characters are so well written that I enjoy them immensely. Can't wait for Kiss of Snow. I'll probably read that one first, just because it will be a quicker read than Magic Slays, I'll be able to satisy my impatience quicker!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:25 am

I think I'll read Kiss of Snow first. I know I'll read both it and Magic Slays way too fast and experience some kind of burn out, too.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:43 pm

I have got to get around to reading this series! I have the first two books sitting on my bookshelf. So many books so little time!
Back to top Go down
calimama

calimama

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:13 am

I just finished Blaze of Memory. Ha, I cried at a totally different part. I teared up when they went to see Dev's father. I thought that was a pretty cool thing for Katya to do when she thought she was dying. I was surprised that was one of the last things she wanted to do.

I was surprised by how much I liked Dev and Katya. I hadn't expected to get that involved in their story. I kind of crush on Judd a bit and I was so glad he made an appearance.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:20 am

When Dev finally talked to him after all those years. That was emotional. For me it was when he didn't want to believe her link to the net was so thin, because he loved her more than that. Then I pretty much bawled until the end.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:46 pm

I'm going to start Max's book. Just feels like what I want to read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psy Changeling Series   Psy Changeling Series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psy Changeling Series
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next