Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES

Go down 
+4
Greencat
hmashburn
2shay
gracious-plenty
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Empty
PostSubject: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:45 pm

The Rogue Mage series is a series filled with exhilarating action and lush imagery, Faith Hunter portrays a near-future world, caught in the throes of an ambiguous apocalypse, where a woman with everything to hide finds her destiny revealed….

1. Blood Ring
2. Seraphs
3. Host

Last edited by SwedeLover on Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:35 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Book list added)
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:24 pm

I absolutely loved this series. Faith makes me adore her characters, and she always has a great kid in her stories. This one is no exception. :study: You will love it.
Back to top Go down
hmashburn

hmashburn

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:00 pm

Shay, I so agree!! I wish she were able to continue the Rouge Mage series, but I understand about the editor issue. Maybe she will continue it later though. I would really LOVE to see what would have happened next!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:20 pm

GP can you put the order of the books for us please smile
Will add these to my TBR list.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:17 am

greencat - i have added the book list smile
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:05 pm

HEY folks, me GC and Dopple are thinking of starting to read this series probably starting by the weekend. Anybody else in??? bounce fiesta
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:24 pm

The more the merrier! FLF
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Phew! I just realized I hadn't checked to see if I could get it on kindle. But I can all good smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 7:38 am

Oh, ya'll....I loved this series! Thorn....Thorn... I will check the posts here every day once you guys start to read. One of the few "magical" series I stayed with all the way!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:30 pm

Hey chica's so when are we thinking of starting this off?? I think I should be ready by Saturday; have them ordered at the library and hopefully should get them by Friday...??? I\'m waiting
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:34 am

I'l start Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Right. I won't be to far behind. I'll finish Magic in the next day or two then start smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 3:14 pm

twirling I will start checking this thread on Saturday! twirling
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:39 pm

ARRR haven't finish Magic yet. Bloodring is on my kindle ready to go.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:59 pm

no probs I wont start until tomorrow..... (possibly)!!! Xmas time is Crazy time!!! cuckoo kick me
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 3:50 pm

reading fast lol. This week is gonna be vaccum xmas FLF :laundrytime drunk wine and not necessarily in that order. Oh and I have to go to work because I have a job that doesn't believe in Christmas time off. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 6:32 pm

I'm only ~15% in to Bloodring. Very interesting setting - postapocolyptic, paranormal, dystopian. Amazingly, I'm not overwhelmed by it.
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:32 pm

I want to join in! I got Bloodring on my Kindle ready to read! I have one more day of work and the VACATION until Jan 11!
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 10:56 pm

YEAH the more the merrier!!!!! bounce happy dance cheers I'm definitely starting tomorrow (again) dang it I adore xmas time but GC's right with all the :laundrytime Swedelover fiesta nails bruiser I dont know how fast I'll be able to go.... but got all 3 from library ready to go!! very happy laters!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:51 pm

Dopple--I loved the very beginning, then I had to work at it for a while before I really got back into the story. I thought the opening chapter was way good.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:24 pm

I'm starting tomorrow! Honest to goodness I am!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:08 pm

Up to chapter 4 and completely sucked in. Forgot how much I love Faiths story telling. And always love meeting a hot guy at the start. heart
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 3:31 pm

GC, I am just starting Ch. 4 too. It's great so far. I am worried about Thorn's safety though after her chew-out phone call! How about you?
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:13 pm

I'm about halfway through Bloodring now and it really quickly went from "hey this is really good" to "holy sh!t this is amazing."
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:21 pm

I've finished and I really liked it not quite loved it as much as as the Jane Yellowrock series but its got a really interesting premise. I'll leave it at that for now until the rest of you guys finish.

I want to start the next but..... I also want to do a reread of JY before Raven Cursed....... hhhhmmmm what todo what to do??? scratch no idea especially since those evil Mod's muahahaha are rubbing it in with their teasers!!!! poke tongue whipping ninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES   THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE ROGUE MAGE SERIES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next