Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***

Go down 
+5
Doppleganger
Greencat
showmethelove
2shay
gracious-plenty
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:06 pm

NIce....
I can think of some good ones about now finger
Damn I need to update some smileys now cussing
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:12 pm

YetI was telling you my story for the day. No nap Sad no more coffee
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:22 pm

Oh, I get it!! I'm smrt!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 pm

I'm going to finish up today. Wow not often I'm ahead of you guys in a book. I\'m waiting
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:54 pm

Oh damn..ok Whit..sorry hon hugs

I didn't see it but now I do
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:56 pm

GC you are moving right along with this one girly. be right back

I want to catch up tantrum

GC..you probably would have got a kick out of me trying to mimic your accent to Chipper the other night roflmao
Didn't quite have it right I don't think. Wink

I still think it was very cool of you to surprise me with that phone call on my Bday. excited
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:05 pm

Dang it I forgot again about saturday; I've been lost with Ty and Zane. I'm gonna start tonight!!!! bounce be right back
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 5:23 pm

I read a bit more between climbing rock walls and pyramids. Yes with my book in hand. I gotta do what I gotta do right? I will just say after chapter 13, we get some answers smile
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 pm

Did it come out as a New Zealand accent twinged with a Texas twang? I'd like to hear that!

Wow, I better get off the internets and start reading! Because *somebody* has made me want to read through chapter 13 tonight! yap-yap
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Finished it and wow! This is gonna be good. I'll wait until more people finish.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:25 pm

Damn speed reader high 5

I'm halfway and damn I am loving this story you guys. Very different from her Shifter's series.

I will finish by chat!!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 9:47 pm

showmethelove wrote:
Finished it and wow! This is gonna be good. I'll wait until more people finish.

I'll finish tonight. Fingers xx
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:53 am

twirling
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:59 am

I'm going to be down to the wire! Theres never enough time to read.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:21 am

Well I guess we won't be having a pre-chat discussion lol It was a good book.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:20 pm

71% and counting... Me too Dopp be right back
Lots of loo reading bathtime loo
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 3:52 pm

Finished and WOW....
What an ending too. Thanks for that Rachel. Now for the waiting game. I\'m waiting

What a fabulous book. Completely original from anything I've read up to now.
Rachel....you are truly a genius and a gifted writer. BRAVO !! cheers
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 4:45 pm

Ending set it up well for the next book, which is out?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 8:53 am

Finished! *finally* wine

Really enjoyed this one. I'm adding myself to the list of people eagerly waiting for the next one. I'm a tiny bit twitchy after that ending.

star Slightly spoilerishy star
Will she or won't she? I think she will.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 10:44 am

She will. Another reason why I should hate Cervazos (?) but damn if I don't like him sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 am

star SpoilerSpoilerSpoiler star

I liked him too. When he's a baddie, he's a great ruthless manipulating violent bastard. But then, just a couple times, the surface cracks and we see that he loved Noelle and cares about his child. Made me want more about him. A Ruben POV would be awesome.

What gets me though, is that Noelle purposely dressed Hadley as a girl in the pic she sent Ruben. Did she know he wouldn't look for Hadley if he had known she was a girl?
And how did Tower know that Hadley was a Seer? Or a potential Seer? His motivation for the kidnapping seems sgaky.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:59 am

I think Noelle was maybe trying to throw him off a bit. She hid her kid with Anne because she feared Michaela not him. I think he loved Noelle but don't know how good he was with her. Maybe never will.

I was thinking there is another spy or the Tower has someone who senses powers? Caveros said he knows Tower's people and their powers, I'm sure Tower knows about some of C's people too.

I could have read more about Cam and Liv. I was surprised to learn we would be reading about a new couple.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:19 pm

I was wondering the same thing about why Tower kidnapped Hadley. It really was never explained. Right?

Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:46 pm

star BIG Spoiler!! star

All I could find was a conversation between Liv and Cam, where they are discussing how powerful of a Seer Noelle must have been:
"Well, it's no damn wonder Tower wants her kid, if there's even a chance that she'll develop her mother's Skill. I've never heard of a Seer that powerful in my life."

Here's a convo between Liv and Ruben, also discussing how powerful Noelle was:
"'Oh, wow.' I had no other words for it. No wonder Tower wanted her child. He might not even know Hadley was also the daughter of his mortal enemy - knowing she might inherit the kind of serious Skill her mother had was temptation enough to snatch the child while she was still small and helpless, even if there was no proof yet that she'd actually be a Seer."

Oh, wow, typing that brought home just how looong that last sentence is!

star Extra Spoiler Alert! star

Near the end, Ruben tells Liv:
"Do you have any idea how hard it was to buy out Caballero's contract? I had to give Tower another Seer to replace Hadley, and they're not exactly a dime a dozen."

So Tower knew that Hadley was a powerful Seer's daughter. The only thing I can think of is that Michaela sold her out, but I have no idea how Michaela knew more about Hadley than Ruben.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:44 pm

Just finished and I really enjoyed it as well definitely a very unique concept and world. The syndicates are definitely a very scary set up its like mafia drug lords with "skills" pumped on steroids!!!! phewwwww Twisted Evil

The def POV's occasionally got confusing but I did enjoy getting into other people's heads. The only thing that annoyed me was how quickly both Cam and Liv forgave eachother; Liv and her hipocrasy having her own mark (although her reasoning is valid he doesnt know that). And hello he slept with her BF the day they broke up I mean its not like she gave a lengthy explanation of why so how did he know it was really the end??

But besides that the Ruben is a complex ruthless baddie (a la Trent) so that is always fun. I def think she will (at the end) unless Cam stops her. I'm also curious why we wouldn't continue to read about Liv and Cam next book there is still a lot to explore. Oh well..... Kori is certainly intriguing!!! excited
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***   Blood Bound  ***SPOILERS THREAD*** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Bound ***SPOILERS THREAD***
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next