Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***

Go down 
+7
showmethelove
2shay
Starbrites
Greencat
gracious-plenty
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Empty
PostSubject: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:54 am

Faith Hunter, in her infinite wisdom, graciousness, and generosity has given the mods here advanced copies of Raven Cursed. cheers We mods, in our infinite wickedness, will be teasing you guys with out of context quotes and just enough spoiler info to drive you completely crazy!!! Really, we love you guys. heart
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:59 am

Today's random out of context quote is:

"Of course I didn't lick Leo's hand afterward."

Why ever would Jane be thinking that?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:38 pm

*giggles*

FaeLadyFaye
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:14 pm

Awesomeness

We are so wicked!!!
Nice quote Andy
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Oh man, Evie is a very bad girl!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:44 pm

Evie! Mad

I noticed something tonight, while my husband was staring at the covers of these books...again. Something other than hubby's apparent fascination with leather, guns, knives, and motorcycles. Of which I have none, dammit! Anyway...
Faith's name is much bigger on the cover of Raven Crossed than on the previous books. And it's a gorgeous shiny metallic emerald green, where the others have ink print. I'm guessing thats a big deal. cheers

Thank you Secret Santa! smile Hubby appreciates them too! roflmao
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:59 pm

poke Wouldn't be allowed one anyways and we are so going to ignore your teasers. So there. tongue don't really mean it, well much anyways. hugs
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:13 pm

Well if you guys are going to tease us I expect you to do it often and make them good! Wink

Last edited by starbrites on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correct spelling error)
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:14 am

Squirming....that tickles.....stop it!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:17 am

Today's quote and my personal moment of eeeevil:

"I've missed playing with you, Jane."

Mwuaaahhahahaha!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:21 am

Now, Dopple! That was just mean....! OMG...ya'll are ramping up the anticipation!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:22 am

I want a Rickt-Bo quote! Please? Please!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:38 am

2shay, how can you be so sure that's not a Ricky-bo quote?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:45 am

Wha......oh.....okay! Maybe......eeeeeek.......that would be fine. Just fine. Yeah.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:42 pm

I know! I know! smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Okay, Evan is a dick. I don't get how any of this is Jane's fault. And why doesn't she say to him she doesn't have the power of mind-control and the bad people have free will?! Martyrs annoy me.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:09 pm

No kidding! I don't get why Jane is taking responsibility for......stuff, either.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm only halfway through but it seems that she either blames herself or someone else blames her for most of the nasty stuff that's going on. Jane's good but not that good.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:01 pm

OMG tell me that thing isn't her child!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Okay, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:50 pm

LOL! I have no idea what you were referring to. roflmao
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 10:53 pm

Evan? Why can't I place him.. Urrr I hate when I can't remember.

Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 pm

yap-yap while some of us have to I\'m waiting and me, b4u will have to wait probably a little longer. tantrum We still can't even get Cat tales, its been so long since I had a Jane, Bruiser and Leo fix.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:53 am

Dopp, I was talking about the scene where Beast wanders through Evie's house and went to the basement. My mind made a foolish leap that was apparently quite wrong.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 9:01 am

Starbrites, Big Evan is Molly's husband, the sorcerer while their son is Little Evan and their daughter is Angelina.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***   Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed  ***here there be some spoilers*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaser and ARC review thread for Raven Cursed ***here there be some spoilers***
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next