Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions for Faith

Go down 
+15
L.Blanchard
hmashburn
MHaskell
throy567
sabby
b4v
2shay
uapeople
showmethelove
Doppleganger
kimba
Dragonlady
Faith Hunter
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:38 am

Thanks!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MHaskell

MHaskell

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:49 am

Faith Hunter wrote:
dragonlady wrote:
I really want the old Leo back before he was all messed up - now that vamp had potential!!
I want to know what Bruiser did to Evie when he found out about the love spell.
God how long till the next JY?? Impatient? Moi? :D

Bruiser ran back to Leo and told him. (Which, BTW, made me mad, which is why I wrote him out of book 4 except for cameo parts.) And Leo acted, which you will get hints of Raven Crossed.

Awesome! I love that you took revenge on your character. smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rantingravingwriting.blogspot.com
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:53 am

Yes, that is awesome...and I felt mad at him as well!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:23 am

Faith..

Thanks so much for posting our site on your website. It certainly attracted a lot of new members Wink.
I hate that I missed Tues chat, but glad there was no major goofs with the site.
Can't wait for tonights smile bounce

Thanks to all of Faith's fans out there turning out for Tues live chat. Come back tonight!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 pm

So I've been trying to speed read the JY series this week in hopes to join the chat tonight; I'm a little over 2/3 through Mercy Blade And am absolutely loving it!!! cheers But now RL is interrupting big time!!! :x But I'm probably still gonna join in to make sure I dont miss any insights even though I wont have finished.

Unfortunately because I've been rushing through the books I just could not get a handle on the different houses/alliances and mostly blood servants?!?!?!?! Like example who's house are the twins Brian and Brandon from?
So my question is does anybody have a breakdown of the houses/masters/servants etc...? Or is there something on FH's website; I checked briefly late last night but didn't find anything. 😢
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 pm

That would be a nifty thing to have.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Can Uapeople put together a house roster for us? :D
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:34 pm

lol! Okay, I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
throy567

throy567

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:40 pm

that would be really nice
maybe faith would make one and put it on her site and then in RC
Back to top Go down
hmashburn

hmashburn

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:41 pm

Okay, I got tired of reading something that wasn't a book, sorry!! Anyway, I have a question for Faith. What I would like to know is when Jane is finally going to remember her past. I understand she took Beast over to save herself, but now that she's back, and has been for a while, how long will she stall on learning about her past and unlocking her memories? I am very interested to see what she might discover, and now that Rick is a cat he could help her, assuming they stay together. Also, has he told his job what he has become? Will he still have a job to return to? Thanks!! bounce
Back to top Go down
L.Blanchard

L.Blanchard

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Wasn't there supposed to be another live chat today? I couldn't find the chat box.
Maybe she'll come back here later. I'm just whistling in the dark, lost, looking for the party.
Faith, LOVE your books.
I guess my question is, knowing what she knows even though he was undercover initially, can Jane ever feel the same way about Rick?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Sad did you not get the login box up for the chat room?? it did happen - so sorry you missed it, the transcript will be up soon - not that is is the same i know, again, sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
L.Blanchard

L.Blanchard

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:45 pm

No, I never saw the chat box. Maybe I have a popupblocker or something? Sigh.
Oh well. I know it was marvelous. ANd I'll be back, I love it around here. I got the chance to see lots of fun stuff!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:47 pm

good to hear smile sorry i had to delete your post because of the Kisten spoiler
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:16 am

throy567 wrote:
So what will the Ricky POV be under so i can get it
For those of you who think that Jane would be changing in the Snippet that was provided may i remind you that Jane is not moon bound, Beast simply has a stronger hold during the full moon (i am on my 5th reread/listen)
and in RC will there be more on Jane's past and if she found Vengeance for her family?

THRoy -- I have not written that in yet, but will if I get the word space and the chance. We'll see!
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:18 am

L.Blanchard wrote:
Wasn't there supposed to be another live chat today? I couldn't find the chat box.
Maybe she'll come back here later. I'm just whistling in the dark, lost, looking for the party.
Faith, LOVE your books.
I guess my question is, knowing what she knows even though he was undercover initially, can Jane ever feel the same way about Rick?

LB -- I am so sorry you did not make the chat! It was fun. And Rick and Jane do a lot of talking in Raven cursed (out in Jan 2012) to resolve the problems. I won't leave it unresolved. Plus there is a short coming out soon that picks up one second after Mercy Blade ends -- from Rick's POV!
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:46 am

showmethelove wrote:
Can Uapeople put together a house roster for us? :D
OOH boy- on the next read...which may be a while. Wink
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:09 am

uap--Missed you last night. The chat was fun. Goes a little fast for me, but fun.
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:38 am

I had to leave early last night,too sleepy.

I have a Leo question: Now that Leo is 'sane' again,does he remeber everything that happened when he was out of it? Like attacking Jane? He taste her blood when he ripped her neck,does he recall the taste,etc(such as had a unique flavor)?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:44 am

Aweeeee...shucks, thanks 2shay
Was out with the soccer gals after out game for St Paddy's.

I assume Leo does remember some of it because he had apologized for one or more attacks himself.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:08 am

What a great chat you guys.
Must do this again!!! bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:34 pm

Pretty please can we make the next chat internationally friendly smile
Missed out on both chats Sad
Thanks so much to the ladies that are making the transcripts available, we may not have been able to be there but we get to see the conversation which is awesome thank you. I look forward to next time smile
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Just read lasty nite's transcript,lots of Leo at the end. Missed my honey chat,so thanks for posting so I could read it! Hmm next book I am hoping for romantic scene to be Rick or Leo!

And yea in poll Rick is catching brusier!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Greencat--I have asked Faith if she will do a chat that will allow more international participation. On her fb page. Haven't seen a response.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:58 pm

2shay I couldn't find where to comment on her FB page Sad
I will get over missing out eventually lol. Just let me work through it first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Faith
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next