Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions for Faith

Go down 
+15
L.Blanchard
hmashburn
MHaskell
throy567
sabby
b4v
2shay
uapeople
showmethelove
Doppleganger
kimba
Dragonlady
Faith Hunter
FaeLadyFaye
gracious-plenty
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:50 pm

Faith..
We decided that you need your own smiley-con for being a tease/torture/evil author!!
I'm on the hunt for one Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:57 pm

I can imagine naked Bruiser would be fun! You have seriously thinking about the socks scratch
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:48 am

A spitting, snarling, scratching cougar for Faith? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:33 am

A naked Bruiser with only 1 sock now! Sound perfect!!
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 4:08 pm

My own evil simiey???
Cool!
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:12 pm

Hi Faith! I read through the posts and didn't see this question asked, so here goes! Will the next JY be available on Kindle? Also, do you plan to do any book signing for its release?

I am thisclose to finishing Mercy Blade and need a JY fix, so you all might be seeing me here more! smile Hope that's ok... maybe I will make it to Putty-tat status one day.
Back to top Go down
http://evolutionofalifestyle.blogspot.com
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Hey!! There are usually more of us around, you hang out as much as you want. This thread will be wild when we get closer to release date!
Shay
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Thanks! I have read most of the "Gwen" books -- looooove the DeLande series. She is a brilliant writer. My hubby was lucky enough to be in a book group with her many moons ago. He is working with a publisher now, so hopefully some of her smarts wore off on him!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Wow, Missy! That is great. I have read several of Gwen's books. In fact, that's why I'm on this thread now. Betrayed (The Delande Saga), book 1, has just been released in a kindle edition and is available on Amazon. I just started it this morning. Those of you who love Faith haven't seen some of her most beautiful writing. Sleep Softly and Rapid Descent were just wonderful.

The imagery in the early part of Betrayed is hard to describe. If you have never experienced the hot summer evenings in Southern Louisiana, she can make you feel the heat..feel the sweat....smell the flowers and the dark, lush swamp. She can make you feel the creeping vines and what might lie beneath....make you fear what lurks below the water. She can make you wonder what secrets a family holds so tightly.....

You have GOT to read this book.....if not for me.....for Faith. You won't regret the time.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:56 pm

Thanks Shay.. It's been added to the ever growing TBR pile Wink
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:33 pm

[quote="mlssglbrt9"]Hi Faith! I read through the posts and didn't see this question asked, so here goes! Will the next JY be available on Kindle? Also, do you plan to do any book signing for its release?

Hi! Sorry I've been away. Rewrites and paddling and writing and still cleaning up the storm debris from that storm that devestated the back yard... Oy...

Yes, several book signings. Yes on Kindle, Nook, and e-reader. happy dance
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 6:58 pm

Please tell me we will be able to access kindle versions down under.
I need to add Gwen's book to my growing like a mushroom TBR list too. twirling
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:00 pm

Greencat--Hi! Long time!
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:33 pm

2shay wrote:
Wow, Missy! That is great. I have read several of Gwen's books. In fact, that's why I'm on this thread now. Betrayed (The Delande Saga), book 1, has just been released in a kindle edition and is available on Amazon. I just started it this morning. Those of you who love Faith haven't seen some of her most beautiful writing. Sleep Softly and Rapid Descent were just wonderful.

The imagery in the early part of Betrayed is hard to describe. If you have never experienced the hot summer evenings in Southern Louisiana, she can make you feel the heat..feel the sweat....smell the flowers and the dark, lush swamp. She can make you feel the creeping vines and what might lie beneath....make you fear what lurks below the water. She can make you wonder what secrets a family holds so tightly.....

You have GOT to read this book.....if not for me.....for Faith. You won't regret the time.

Wait until you get to the second one in the series... it was my favorite.
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:36 pm

[quote="Faith Hunter"]
mlssglbrt9 wrote:
Hi Faith! I read through the posts and didn't see this question asked, so here goes! Will the next JY be available on Kindle? Also, do you plan to do any book signing for its release?

Hi! Sorry I've been away. Rewrites and paddling and writing and still cleaning up the storm debris from that storm that devestated the back yard... Oy...

Yes, several book signings. Yes on Kindle, Nook, and e-reader. happy dance

Thanks for replying! I am so glad it will be on Kindle! smile I will definitely be at the book signing this time. With Mercy Blade, I found out about it... the next day. Sad I will pay closer attention this time. Wink
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Missy--You are going to her next book signing? OMG.....jealous, much?

I have just gotten to the part where she has had the talk with her little girls and her mother told her to just get over it. Mad
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:22 pm

star Betrayal star

At 35% I am not sure I will be able to sleep tonight. There is not a single supernatural creature in this book......the level of "betrayal" is unbelievable.....but it is totally and completely believable. I am horrified. Gwen/Faith has me grasping for the next word..pleading for a solution.......OMG!
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:05 pm

2shay wrote:
Missy--You are going to her next book signing? OMG.....jealous, much?

I have just gotten to the part where she has had the talk with her little girls and her mother told her to just get over it. Mad

Yes! I can't wait! Oh January??? Where are you?

As good as Betrayal is, the other two are even better. The second one is so...er... gritty... They're all so good! I loved her Dr. Rhea Lynch books too. Some of them made me want to hurt people! its nots me
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 2:39 pm

Missy--the last Delande book has been on kindle for a long time....I read it first. It was really, really good. I just need the second one....not available yet....then I will reread the last one. Mara....yay!
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Next DeLands books out this summer.
wine

Hey -- set in New Orleans -- got to have VINO!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 10:06 pm

A new DeLande? Wow. Kindle? I hope?
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 12:09 am

I still have to get to that series. I will, but probably not until closer to the end of the year Sad So many brilliant books/authors, so little time...
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:28 am

I just occurred to me that we never got our Rick fix. What happened to the Rick short? Me want Ricky (in Tommy Boy "me want wing-geeee" fashion).
Back to top Go down
mlssglbrt9

mlssglbrt9

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:39 am

Does anyone know when Cat Tales will be released? I can't find it on Amazon yet.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:14 am

Missy....all I can say is....soon. Faith has mentioned it on her fb page recently, but I don't recall if she gave a release date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions for Faith    Questions for Faith  - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions for Faith
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next