Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES

Go down 
+11
sabby
kimba
Greencat
showmethelove
uapeople
Faith Hunter
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
2shay
gracious-plenty
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:32 am

I think fae should share some recipes! :-)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:00 am

Sure, it's not as though my falafel recipe has a secret ingredient. But the one you really want is Beth's turkey casserole. That stuff is AWESOME.

Uapeople's timeline has thrown Rick's sleaze into question. Personally, I think the guy still has a lot to atone for.
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:45 am

From now on, I'll be posting these here first.

I don’t remember much about that first full moon except the pain, the burning, scalding, skin-crawling pain when my pelt wanted to thrust through my skin, when my bones, begged—demanded—to shift. When my eyes went yellow-gold, and the night came alive in rich blues and greens and the detail of the world was so intense it was like nothing I had ever seen before. When the scents were acute, almost brutal in their concentration. It was like being tossed off a high bridge, to land at the bottom of rock-strewn crevasse, and find yourself broken, bloodied, but miraculously alive. Only to have a Mac truck target you down and crush out life might have been left.

I just knew that I had to get to Jane. That she would know how to help me. Help me to shift or help me to resist it or maybe put a bullet through my brain if nothing better presented itself.

Shall I write the short story?
:geek: :geek: :geek:
Back to top Go down
http://www.faithhunter.net
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:51 am

Faith Hunter wrote:
From now on, I'll be posting these here first.

I don’t remember much about that first full moon except the pain, the burning, scalding, skin-crawling pain when my pelt wanted to thrust through my skin, when my bones, begged—demanded—to shift. When my eyes went yellow-gold, and the night came alive in rich blues and greens and the detail of the world was so intense it was like nothing I had ever seen before. When the scents were acute, almost brutal in their concentration. It was like being tossed off a high bridge, to land at the bottom of rock-strewn crevasse, and find yourself broken, bloodied, but miraculously alive. Only to have a Mac truck target you down and crush out life might have been left.

I just knew that I had to get to Jane. That she would know how to help me. Help me to shift or help me to resist it or maybe put a bullet through my brain if nothing better presented itself.

Shall I write the short story?
:geek: :geek: :geek:

OMG OMG OMG....YESSSSS PLEASE!!!!!!! Need to know! But I am surprised Kenni didn't help...unless he was too busy transforming as well or resenting him for *possibly* sleeping with his gal.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:01 am

Woah!! You're going to post these here first?? I'm standing vigil for the next snippit :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:13 am

Of course we want to read that!!!! I always like to see the things from the other characters POV. I feel bad for Rick but I'm still mad at the guy.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:16 am

Yeah, I guess you should write the story. I mean, I'll read it and stuff. :P
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 am

BTW - Don't you think Faith looks good for 84?? :shock: Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:01 am

Huh? :shock:
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 am

Oh, okay. Wow, I'm observant. I'd agree, she really does look good for such an advanced age. And healthy too, yeah?
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:25 am

Maybe she writes supes so well because she is one.

Better be nice to her. smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:32 am

Maybe she is just sipping from Leo? Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:52 pm

OMG!!!
Yes!!!
Write us a short Faith. That was an amazing teaser. bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:01 pm

I have a different age for each site I'm on. (My way of thumbing my nose at getting older.)
Back to top Go down
Faith Hunter

Faith Hunter

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Faith Hunter wrote:
I have a different age for each site I'm on. (My way of thumbing my nose at getting older.)

PS -- I'm anywhere from 44 to 102. lol!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:33 pm

And you look amazing for it, Faith.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:30 pm

I'm going to follow my Mum's example - she still says she's 19 and a bit and the bit's her own business. Her real age is nearer to Faith's PURL age smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Aren't you only as old as the man you are want to feel? Yes I did saying trying, who wants to be as old as the man you are feeling right now.

Does that even make any sense?
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:58 am

As many of you know like Swede I am a huge Leo fan!

However I have jumoed ship,sorry it's not Brusier! I am now a big Rick fan! What a surprise I go for the naughty boy! I an looking forward to the short story!

And you know what's sad I was at my derm appt a few weeks ago and she told me I have the skin of a 38-40 yr old. The funny part is that that made me feel good! Then I was thinking WTH?!LOL How did I get this old so fast! LOL
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 9:55 pm

Yay for the snippit! Yay for the short story! So looking forward to hearing what happened to Rick! uap has me totally convinced that Rick wasn't doing the werecat.

Have you guys seen Faith's latest fb post? A really good review, but the reviewer called Bitsa......Bitsy! Can you believe that? Turning a kickass Harley with cougar claws into something little. Blah!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 pm

Personally, I think Rick was doing the werecat. Faith has called him both a sleaze and a schmuck. And, him having done the werecat makes for great conflict.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:50 pm

So Rick is a sleaze and a schmuck, Bruiser is now a snitch, and Leo is loco! Who is a girl to pick??
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 3:03 am

Spoilt for choice lol!
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:36 am

I asked faith a question about Rick on the question thread. I asked whhy he went to the breakfast spot.... and here's her answer:

Hi Kimba! Rick hoped that of all his friends, Jane would know he was back undercover, would realize that he was in trouble, by the broken date, and would start looking for him. Jane didn't. Sadly. She acted like a ... a ... a girl. Not a partner. He was bitten. Sexually molested by the were-cat, and became sick, much like a drugged person withthe flu. Not thinking clearly about anything except doing what he was told. Then he was taken by the wolves. And yes, some of this will be in the SS.

So I don't think he had sex witht he werecat until forced.

Oh don't get me started on Evie! Nothing I dislike more than a chic or truns on her friend ..Trying to trick Jane in to tellin who/what she is And then love spelling herand who know what else she may have done that Jane isn't aware of..yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next