Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES

Go down 
+11
sabby
kimba
Greencat
showmethelove
uapeople
Faith Hunter
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
2shay
gracious-plenty
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:10 am

Wow!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:08 am

It was uap's time line that convinced me. Plus, uap said, and I believe, that we were led to believe, through Jane's pov, that he was cheating. Faith can be very tricky, even when telling the truth. Journalish classes in the late 60's loved to tell the story of the Great Russian Road Race as an example of how to tell the absolute truth, while not. I think Faith is a master. Or, maybe she is getting hints from Gwen who writes great mysteries.

Rick is innocent of cheating. :D
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:17 am

I am so happy that he didn't cheat! Just like jane was faithful to him,he was also..until forced. Seems more hopeful for a bummy but good romantic future. Yea,cause I LOVE Rick! and Leo too....
I would like Rick to quit the police dept and team up with Jane! crusing on their motoercycles off to next job,etc
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:27 am

Yeah! Have stakes will travel! How cool would that be? I really didn't like Rick that much, I am a Bruiser fan, but after uap convinced me that he wasn't cheating, I ahve started to like him a lot. He has been through a whole lot. From the cat tats to his most recent kidnapping. He has been tortured too, too much.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:28 pm

kimba wrote:

I would like Rick to quit the police dept and team up with Jane! crusing on their motoercycles off to next job,etc

Me too! Glad the story is coming out about being undercover, nice to know he didn't cheat smile (Hope I read that right or am I just wishful thinking lol)

No secret I've had a soft spot for Rick smile and Bruiser, no so much Leo....
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:03 pm

Greencat--Love your avatar!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:04 pm

The fanged always hook me 👅
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Hey, I never said he didn't cheat...I'm still not convinced, but I did try and timeline out a way that he didn't...LOL

Love me some Ricky-Bo!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 pm

I was going to post something about Rick....but I can't stop staring at uap's avatar!

*drooling on keyboard*

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 9:02 pm

I know what you mean. It just sucks the Rick right out of your head.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:12 am

The wh...huh?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 2:02 pm

Knowing this still doesn't change my liking Rick still. But I will keep this in mind once RC comes around. I'm keeping an open mind y'all smile
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am

FROM BLOOD CROSS THREAD . . . sabby wrote:
"HHHhmmmm ok so I just finished Blood Cross and really enjoyed it!!! Little Angie is going to be SCARY as she get older!!!!

So I have a question I was hoping somebody could help me out with. I think because I rushed through the book I just could not get a handle on the different houses/alliances and mostly blood servants?!?!?!?! Like example who's house are the twins Brian and Brandon from? This might be revisted in the next book which I'm hopefully gonna finish by tomorrow night; although I dont think RL will be that cooperative!!
So my question is does anybody have a breakdown of the houses/masters/servants etc...? Or is there something on FH's website; I checked briefly late last night but didn't find anything. "

FAITH REPLIED . . . Sabby, I have one in my notes. I'll post is as soon as I clean it up a bit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:30 am

FROM SKINWALKER THREAD . . . .serenity121 wrote:
Why did you choose the Cherokee band for Jane? Were you familar with that tribe?

FAITH REPLIED. . . . Hi Serinity. I chose Cherokee because I discovered that I am nearly 1/4 Cherokee!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:37 pm

I shoulda listened to you Swede and waited till I finished Mercy Blade before voting for Bruiser!!!!! :x Although honestly he still makes me swoon with his approach to Jane..... and frankly his dancing; a man that can dance especially latin dance is HAWT!!!! But at the end of MB he pissed me off.... and I might be back on Ricky bo's side?!?!?!?! cant wait till the next book!!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:42 am

Yeah another Ricky fan, but fair warning ...he is mine! LOL
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 am

I'm patiently waiting for Leo, I know his time will come Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:14 am

sabby... i hear you smile i was just a bit let down by bruiser - once a minion always a minion! and the boy has fur now, whats not to love!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:17 am

And I still think Rick was more than just human to start with. His senses were just too keen, and more than just vamp blood IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 am

the tats always threw me - after book 1 i kept waiting for some huge reveal...
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:27 am

Intersting thought uap...something to pay attention to during a reread.

Is there a reveal about the tats in the Cat Tats short? I haven't read it (yet).
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:01 am

There is some very interesting background information on Rick and his tatts and his family in the short. Also the short with Molly and Jane gives good background as well.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Think I am going to start these books today! And then I will move onto the other ones and hopefully I will be all caught up when you guys do your chat and I wont miss it..
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Starbrites about time you turned into a Puddy Tat :D

Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:05 pm

WooHoo Starbrites bounce

Welcome to the Puddy Tats
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES   JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JANE YELLOWROCK SERIES
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next