Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Name your Literary Poison ....

Go down 
+18
Starbrites
Mochabookluver
calimama
lornadune
Greencat
hmashburn
caligrl
sabby
gracious-plenty
Dragonlady
b4v
hopsngrapes
planetcheese
Doppleganger
2shay
uapeople
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:07 am

No he is looking at me :shock:
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 am

You are both wrong. I am sure he is looking at me...! Chocolate?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:01 am

Can we dribble some chocolate over those abs? Gosh I am still thinking chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:08 am

Thinking of chocolate over abs, gosh I was going to say something honest, for the life can't remember.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 am

Uap, you are an evil genius.

Is there anything that isn't improved by chocolate?

(He's still looking at me ladies!)
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:20 am

well thanks *blushing*
I am wondering if he's pointing at us and not just looking. *snickers*
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 am

ROTFLMAO ladies control yourselves!!!!!! Well I gave you guys choices don't ever say i'm not a fair Mistress?!?!?! smile And yes chocolate over abs or any protruding objects (that may or may not be pointing at us(ME)) is a neccesity. And If this is not some literary Poison I don't know what is?
Cheers Ladies!!!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:43 am

Ok, just read "Winning the Highland's Heart" by Terry Spears just as a light romance featuring a brawny Scot with low expectations, but I really really liked it. It was written very well for a historical romance. I had also read Karyn Monks's "Once a Warrior" for the same reason and it it wasn't bad either. I am now reading "The Accidental Highland Hero" by Terry Spear and have purchased the 1st three of her wolf series to be added to my huge TBR pile. She also has a vampire series. I will only be reading Scot based books until my trip 5/20 to Scotland (well maybe I may read a new release or so in between). That's the plan at least.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:34 am

Ok you guys I can't pimp this series enough, it's soooo good. If you are a fan of Chloe Neill and Kim Harrison then you will just love Jaye Wells. Her Sabina Kane series is really really good. Engaging and witty characters. Lots of action and humor but I will warn you. There is not alot of sex in the beginning but it is quite the buildup that's for sure. If you are a lover of Jenks from the Hallows series, then you will love Giguhl, aka Mr. Giggles, aka Gigi!!!!! I adore this guy
So anywhooooo if you need a great reading, so far there is just the three books with a recent release of a short story that ties in after Green-Eyed Demon called Velvet Tendencies.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:44 am

cheers

The first book in the series, Red-Headed Stepchild is a really fun read. Its a full-length novel but it goes fast!
RHS is Wells' first book. While it is really good, I think Wells plot and world-building gets better with each book. GED was just awesome.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 am

I must say that I also LOVED "The Accidental Highland Hero" also by Terry Spears. It had many of the same characters from the first book ("Winning the Highland's Heart") but centered on a new set of lovers. I look forward to reading both the wolf and the vampire series by her (when I get a chance to read them). Anyone who liked Kerrilyn Sparks's vampire series or even Karen Marie Moning's Highlander series (of which I liked ok but didn't love it), would really enjoy the 2 books in her Highlander series. Well done for historical romance (with a wee dram of fantasy thrown in). Ok, off to read Keri Arthur's new one.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 am

red headed step-child is on my tbr list now
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:45 pm

I got sucked right in with RHSC uap!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 5:12 pm

HAPPY EASTER

heart Hi
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:16 am

Taking another quick detour from Joshlandia to finally get to Green-Eyed Demon. I've been looking forward to getting back to this series.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:29 am

twirling happy dance Rachel Caine is doing a book tour in Australia at the beginning of May and she'll be in Brisbane AND it's on one of my days off! happy dance twirling
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 am

You have to go, that kind of luck isn't easy to come by!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:23 am

omg I've had my hands on Tangled Threads by Jennifer Estep since Thurs and have not been able to get to it!?!?!?! First time I get a book before release date and I'm flooded with other great reads!! I'm gonna have to stay away from this site for awhile you guys will be the death of mE!!! drunk :nite:
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:37 am

WHAT?????? You lucky girl!!! I just finished my reread of Venom and read the JoJo & Sophia POV shorts. I'm looking forward to seeing how things are going with Owen. I forgot just how yummy he is Twisted Evil

I'll start Tangled Threads tonight.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:41 am

Me too, I have it pre-ordered.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:44 am

Then This Rough Magic, Josh Chat, Hard Bitten and DR. We are going to have a fabulous 2 weeks of reading.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:53 pm

Did you finish Green-eyed Demon B4V?
Are you gonna go to see Rachal Caine? happy dance
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:51 pm

Yeah I know go figure and my intent was to reread Venom to get ready for TT but that's not likely anymore...... maybe i'll just reread the shower scene with Owen... heart or maybe ALL the scenes with Owen!!!!! YUMMY indded, Donovan Caine who's that?? jerk off
But first I'll have to finish off Josh's The Dark Tide gotta find out what happens!?!?!?! So many books to read so little time!!!!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:23 am

26% through Green-Eyed Demon. reading Have to finish that before starting Tangled Threads, not that that's a hardship! 10 (what's with the grumpy guy on the end? Ignore him).

Will definitely be heading to Brisbane to see Rachel Caine!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:19 am

Starting Tangled Threads. I'm hoping this is a really good one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Name your Literary Poison ....   Name your Literary Poison .... - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name your Literary Poison ....
Page 9 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next