Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lover Unleashed

Go down 
+8
uapeople
kimba
Oh Yes
2shay
Greencat
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Post in this thread with stars. Thanks for asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 pm

here with stars, bells, whistles and what the hell... maybe whips!!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:21 pm

star LUl star

Has Ward said who the next book is yet? I'm really thinking it's Xcor and Layla. We need a crazy theory thread for these kinds of comments now that I think of it. A record of these things would be so hilariously embarrassing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Does he put the Cor! In Xcor Wink .... Will we like??
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:59 pm

Now I know why it has been so slow here today. Everyone is reading the new Ward book. :P :P :P
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:07 am

Well I am liking Manny - a guy that loves his horse like that is alright by me! I teared up for Glory when she fell at the track
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:47 am

Unbelievably I have not started yet!?!?!?!?! :x but I'm gonna be starting in the next couple of hours!!! V here I come!! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:55 am

Gawd I love Qhuinn... star finally he looks like he may nail a red head.... Albeit the wrong one! But it's all about knocking that wall down - one red brick at a time!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:24 am

star star

Ward needs an editor.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:39 am

star star
Anyone else wondering if the timeline is screwed up? I thought JM and Xhex were mated before or while the Payne surgery drama was going on. But Qhuinn mentions when he goes out, that JM has been mated and now spends all his free time with his shellan...as if it has been a while.

I'm enjoying the multiple POVs, missed that in LM. Interestingly, I don't mind that the focus so far is more in Jane and V than on Payne and Manny. I'm more attached to V anyway.
But I agree Fae, Ward needs an editor that isn't afraid to tell her to dial back the slang. It's too much.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:50 am

star star star

Verily, the slang, true? Okay, what is really funny about the whole verily/true thing, is they mean essentially the same thing. Aaannnnnnnndd, I don't want to read another crappy simile for at least...37 minutes, cause wouldn't that just make my day go bad like tuna salad in a backpack.

I was thinking about continuity errors as well, dopple.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:47 am

Similes! That's what's been bugging me. Lordy but LUnl is heavy with similes. And doesn't that just stink like skunk guts on a fender.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 am

lol! I am liking it okay.....if I could ever get to read! I'll be back...!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:32 am

I'm not looking at the thread because I'm only about halfway in but I am Loving this one! Just wish there were more Z and Rhage in it.

I do think I need a family tree though because I forget who was beget of whom, etc.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:00 am

star star star

Yes, dopple. The timeline seems a bit nebulous in terms of the surgery and the mating. Although it was only about two days from the time of the surgery to the mating, so it would still work that way. It does make it sound like a very long term thing though.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Dang- I wanna read more
star about 63% in star
I left off at the part where I think Butch is about to beat V. I am so pissed at Jane and V and how they aren't communicating. I am also pissed at V for now being there for his sister and not realizing that Manny has almost fully healed his sister who wanted to die less than 12 hours ago! And Jane already knows what teh stain is from...why is V so chicken to talk with her...I know he is ashamed and has issues, but still...even Z was stronger than this when he had trouble. And I have not heard peep all book so far from him (Z). Loved the few seconds of Rhage- shitkickers...too funny!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:48 pm

2shay, I'm giving the impression that I don't like the book, when I actually did. I don't mean to just complain when I felt there was actually a lot of excellent stuff in there. I'm trying to not go into plot points while so few people have read it.
Back to top Go down
doxielover

doxielover

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 7:30 pm

star LUL star
I enjoyed the book, read it in one day, so I must have, right? SO happy that V worked out some of his issues. NEVER did I think there would be any funny business between Butch and V. Loyalty to their shellens is one of the backbones of this series. Looking forward to Xcor. I must admit I think there were a few words that I thought were over worked, but JMO. It's also kind of reassuring to see V and Jane getting things worked out. I've always felt he loved her completely, but as long as he was held captive by his memories it would be difficult to have a healthy relationship. And I'm only charging $50.00 for my 2 cents session. 🐘

I really love this series. It continues to be a favorite!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm

star LU star

I'm only on chap. 8, RL is not cooperating!!! But I decided that's ok, hopefully I will continue to go slow and savor every little bit!!!

But dang watch out for V..... which apparently stands for Verily. Volcanic Veruption!!!! True?? :affraid:
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 pm

Ongoing finished best book by far and so much is set up...and no lesser parts!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:31 pm

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
star LUl star

Has Ward said who the next book is yet? I'm really thinking it's Xcor and Layla. We need a crazy theory thread for these kinds of comments now that I think of it. A record of these things would be so hilariously embarrassing.
star star
I think so also...beauty and the beast but what about Blay's and Quinn's visions?? And who thought Saxton would be such a good person?

Last edited by uapeople on Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : itouch is stupid)
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:43 pm

star star
wow so I wasnt the only one with the timeline issues!
I only said this wad the best info BC there were no stupid lesser POVs.
I small confused...how is Butch and now Manny related to Wrath again? Do you think XCor's second is the dad? Ifso he said he had 5 related in the torment!
Who do u think xcor's dad is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:40 pm

I knew Saxton would be a good person - I have liked him from word go!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:41 am

star star
So do you think Jose's new cop partner is half vampire and maybe his serial killer dad also? Will be one of the 5 that are related to Xcor's second (I forget his name)? I kept having dreams about the baby with Quinn's eyes and that looked like Layla all night...LOL. I really think Layla and XCor will be the hook up, so if so, do you think XCor is a direct ancestor of Quinn's somehow? Or is Quinn susceptible and he has sex with Layla at some point (even after that horrible image- and if so is that only a possible future or a real one)? I loved that V finally had his HEA, because I hated his book. I felt it was lacking the emotion of the others. Now finally we have it. Also, do you think that Payne will wind up de-aging Manny (and what a dumb name he has Manual Manello - poor kid must have been teased) so that he does the change over to a brother like Butch? And I guess halflings don't get names like the other brothers?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:11 am

No Spoilers, Just A Couple of Comments.

Charming. This book was totally charming. I have always thought the BDB books were a little heavy on the slang and the similes. I commented years ago on that, but I have actually come to think of it as a part of their world. I thought this was the most romantic story in the series since Rhage and Mary. I fell for Manny like a rock. Payne, too. Jane and V were great, and I may have forgiven Jane for being a ghost...finally. Butch....Butch....Wow. He just was .....Butch. Always there. Always strong. Always the best friend V could hope for. If I was writing a review, it would be 5 star ...plus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lover Unleashed
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next