Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lover Unleashed

Go down 
+8
uapeople
kimba
Oh Yes
2shay
Greencat
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:46 pm

Or longer Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Don't bring me down lady, dragon lady :evil:
I am assuming/hoping ... Ok praying it will be like the Mercy one and take a week!
Who am I kidding though, I will be kindling it if I don't get by 29th anyway !
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:24 pm

I moved my post to the appropriate thread. I'm a doofus.

Last edited by FaeLadyFaye on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:02 pm

do you think anyone actually likes Phury??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:08 pm

I...uh...well,...no. No one I've encountered. Had he not been in it his book would have been the best in the series though. It really is a powerhouse of a book that is still intricately tied to the plot of the recent releases. It's just full of Phury and Cormia.

Someone, somewhere probably likes him. I'm sure of it. Yeah. Most likely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:18 pm

yes - Phury and the wizard - that fucking wizard - drove me mad!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:48 pm

I actually liked Phury until his book. I hated his book. His book was the worst in the series IMO.

Where in the hell did the freakin Wizard come from? How many books before this one and nothing is metioned about the Wizard until the first chapter of Phury's book. WTF???

Cormia was sooooooooooooooo boring. Toothpicks and Peas???? Really? Is that all the Fritz and the Brotherhood's gazillions had to offer her for a pastime to keep her busy???

Z's book was my favorite (with Rhev's coming a close 2nd). But I just expected more feeling and emotion from Z and Phury similar to what we received in Z's book. But, moving on.

I loved Z's singing at the end of the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:24 am

Don't like Layla either!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:19 am

I'm glad Phury's book was already out when I first picked up the BDB series. It would have been a disappointment to eagerly await the next release and then get Phury's book. Not that it was awful, just not as good as the others.
I get what Ward was trying to portray with the wizard, but it was annoying to read.

I can't say whether I like or dislike Layla yet, because we don't really know her. So far she's a bit vapid. Hopefully she'll have reason to get angry with Qhuinn in LUnl, and we'll see some personality emerge.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:28 am

I'm waiting until I read her POV to really render an opinion on Layla. Payne's POV was quite a shock to me as compared to how others saw her.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:00 am

Have we not gotten Layla's POV yet? That could change things a lot.
I agree, Payne was not at all what I expected.
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:43 am

Here's a review of Lover unleashed from goodreads

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/134374925

Have to say,not happy about the comment about V and Butch. But I am excited to find out about Xcor!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:02 pm

Hmmm how will that work when they both have shellans? Xcor does sound interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:48 pm

Xcor has already got my attention lol .... It s gonna be a long 12 days or so!
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 3:28 pm

Oh lots of V - gotta love that!

And OMG - V and Butch?????? How? What will the shellan's say? Or is it the 4 of them? I can't wait............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 4:03 pm

He cries ... Sad bet we do too
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 6:24 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:00 am

Thank you Kimba! Sabby will be over the moon that there is so much on V in the book.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:17 am

Shay is over the moon, too. Not that I am so crazy about V, although I do like him, a lot. V, however, is maybe the most dynamic of the Brothers. Emotional. Vital. Sexy. Conflicted. Beautiful. Dark. From the first book I have found him compelling....not always lovable....like Rhage...sigh. I want to give Rhage new flip flops for Christmas and a whole large package of tootsi pops! But, V....don't leave me alone in a room with V. He scares me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:47 pm

hmmmm Sad smile :?:
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I'm not reading it, I will wait for the book on this one. Just happy there is a lot of V in this one. Yeah, I would probably be scared if I was left alone with him too, but it would be a good scared. He is the one who makes my heart go pitter pat more than the others, mostly because of the intelligence. And the Sox's hat. And his love of Grey Goose. And the diamond eyes. And he is funny. And...
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:01 pm

I'm absafuckinlutely over the moon that there will be so much Vishous in this book..... I mean I was expecting a decent amount but this is sounding better and better. I knew word on the Ward was that he was gonna go to some "dark" places in this book but it seems like the outcome will be worthwhile. A poignant scene with Butch; cant wait!!!!! bounce cheers

Just thinking of being left alone in a room with that Male..... definite scary, definite shivers and undeniably provacative!!!! He's just so complex and fascinating; it is the whole package intelligence, smart ass humor, that body those eyes, the goatee!!!! I could go on forever!!!! Tuesday cant get here FAST ENOUGH!!!!! :evil:
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:48 am

I agree about Tuesday! OMG.....sabby, I have stated that V is not my favorite, but, hon, your enthusiasm is infectious! I will read soooo slowly and carefully and think of your reactions! Maybe he can steal my heart from Rhage. Ahhhhh.....probaby not. lol!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:46 pm

OMG OMG, just over 12 hours (since I have to wait to purchase at the store!!!). I am really excited; its helped that I have been skimming through the books for the past month because I got my cousin to start reading them.

Rhage is pretty fun so I wont discourage your love... Wink

But just to give you a little taste of V love heart here you go
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov4IxXFuECs&feature=feedlik
(love the song!!)
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Just got mine, my question is where am I supposed to post as I read? Here with stars? Or the other all inclusive spoiler thread? Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lover Unleashed
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next