Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lover Unleashed

Go down 
+8
uapeople
kimba
Oh Yes
2shay
Greencat
Dragonlady
FaeLadyFaye
Doppleganger
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
uapeople

uapeople

Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:23 am

I loved Rhage and Mary's story second best but Z's was my favorite. I did really love this one also and agree with all you said 2shay. I'll say it again, the best part of this one was the lack of lesser POVs!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:25 am

when does she announce who next book is on.... if it is Qhuay I will blast it loud and bright on our banner!!!!!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:32 am

Why do I always call Quay Quinn?

Great interview with lots of future info
http://bookclubs.barnesandnoble.com/t5/Heart-to-Heart-The-BN-Romance/Guest-Author-J-R-WARD/ba-p/923422
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 am

star LU star

V bouncing off the bed, the chair and the wall like a tilt a whirl gone crazy after seeing Manny going down on Payne...enthusiastically...in the shower was the funniest scene in this story since Butch, V and Phury all wound up drunk and in bed together during Bella's needing. I lmao and kept grinning for a long time afterward. The visual was just....visual.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 am

I don't remember that visual of the three men...huh...now I need to go to my bookshelves later and skim through! What was that #5?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:03 am

Z and Bella's story. They were all soooo horney. Bella had them all turned on and tuned up.

star LU star

Another thing that kept me smiling was Manny's constant erections! OMG.....some of the language JRW used to describe that was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:13 am

star star
LOL the wood was quite funny. Esp the premature ejacs and the changing of scrubs every 2 seconds...LOL
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:31 am

star LUl star

Qhuinn is the character, uap. If you turn him and Blay into a couple you get Qhuay.

I think Qhuinn's vision actually increases the likelihood of a Layla Xcor match-up. Given his personal history it will either make for some great tension he will need to work through, or will make him want to take care of her even more.

There was no Lesser POV in Vishous' book either. I wasn't expecting one here. The children of the SV seem to be their own worst problems.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:42 am

OK, so it is Qhuinn not Qhay....I wasn't wrong...too many names with "Q"
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:48 am

star LU star
I was reading on Ward's site and they think either Layla will go through a needing and Qhuinn will get her preggers or somewhere along the line she will offer to carry a babe for Blay and Qhinn. I still like my theory better (that it is someone else's baby- that is somewhat related to Qhuinn)
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:55 am

star LU star
Others are saying that didn't Lash/The Omega have Qhuinn's brother so maybe it is his niece he's seeing and that she wind's up with his brother. The trait could be carried by his brother for the eyes.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:58 am

star LUl star

Personally, I'm in the emergency needing group. Especially as Payne described what happens to a Chosen who leaves the Sanctuary. Timing isn't what you expect. Why point that out if there is no plot related reason? That will leave Layla a Fallen Chosen.

Last edited by FaeLadyFaye on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
doxielover

doxielover

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:02 am

Yes, I'm looking forward to that story line too. I would like to see Layla get a backbone though. I didn't think of she and Xcor, but I like the idea. Perhaps he and Qhuay are related somewhere along the line, thus explaining the eyes, but I believe the dream girl would be directly related to Qhuay, otherwise why would she be in his dream? I can't imagine a distant relative would be in his thoughts. Lots to speculate about, and only a year to wait!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:08 am

star LU star
And call me a perve but that scene with Xcor and his second and the prostitute was kinda HAWT! And how they kept the light low so she didn't see the cleft pallate. And how they treated her with respect even though the were paying her. They are supposed to be such brutes but they weren't in the scene.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:11 am

star LU star
I think I may be changing my mind and the baby may be Qhuinn's brothers. Maybe they will get him back from the Omega (if that is where he is).
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:12 am

Your theory would depend on how that particular mutation works. It may need to be direct descent.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 am

Heterochromia iridum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia_iridum

It seems to be a dominant trait EXCPT that there are so many different types so...
It looks like the brother could pass it down from what I get

Last edited by uapeople on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarity)
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 am

star LU star

Well, however it turns out, I really, really like the idea that Qhuay might have Layla during a needing. That little threesome would be worth the wait! Eeeeekkkkk.....I am turning into a perv!! happy dance cause I kinda like it...... :D
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:40 am

See I don't like that idea one bit 2shay. NOT AT ALL! Maybe it is the Trina influence...LOL
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:08 am

star LUl star

If indeed any of this does happen, it will be interesting to see if it happens before or after Qhuinn and Blay officially reach coupledom. Anyway, at this point it is just pure speculation.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:03 pm

star LU star
I just don;t see a threesome, because Qhuinn and Blay only have eyes for each other so really Layla would be the odd gal out. What kind of a HEA is that? Especially after servicing all the males with blood and being reject by every single one. No, I think she needs a man (or men or woman) that only had eyes for her. But that is my opinion only. Not to mention that Qhuinn himself thinks he is flawed and not pure due to his eyes and when he saw the vision he was saddened by passing it on to a child. So my thought is...after how his brother almost got him killed by his association with the jerks who thought his brother was not pure enough, that he should have an "Unpure" child himself to get him off his own high-horse. Especially if he were to be so happy to have a perfect Chosen in Layla and then to have a defect in his child. It would only serve him right! Then he'd have to learn first hand how much of a prejudged asshole he was. and maybe then he would be a better person.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:14 pm

star star
Finished - didn't love it but I didn't hate it, strongly liked it. It certainly gave me lots of V and I love that. And Qhuinn. Thought Manny was awesome, makes sense Butch is his brother, daddy must have liked catholic girls.

OMG whomever said we need a family tree is right - my mind was spinning with all the matings and characters. She should put it on the inside cover like a map and she could add to it after each book. Because I seriously can't keep up. Ancestory.com lets start a brother tree. Wink

Yep, I am with the needing theory. Qhuinn knew it was his child, he doesn't want to have sex with her, but he would if she was going through her needing which ought to be in about a month. Then she could co-parent a kid for Blay and Qhuinn - Qhuay. And still have a HEA of her own with someone else.

I was sort of pissed at V for being such a baby. The guy is seriously screwed up at times, and it sounds like Xcor is another biproduct of Bloodletter abuse. But V redeemed himself, thank god Butch is such a stand up guy. The spoon and the water, smart vamp. And I love how he made love to Jane after and is going to properly mate her. I was proud of him. He reminds me a lot of Z but with humor. And is still my favorite, but I always fall for the screwed up guys. Rhage would be so much easier.

I don't know if there weren't all the true's and verily's I would miss the hell out of them, true! :P I think it is funny every time I read one, so I would miss them and all the similes. They are part of the fun at this point.

Where was the angel Laz...? I like him.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:21 pm

star star
The threesome theory makes perfect sense really. I can see Qhuinn not be able to resist and Layla being desperate. Then Blay won't be able to stand it because he will hear them, hello next door, and he will join them. Qhuinn won't kick him out because that is what he really wants, Blay. And they will mate at that time as well and all will be right in the universe. Qhuinn won't know if it is his child or Blay's. Layla will bring them together. Maybe she will have twins? Wink

Then she will meet her mate in another book. Remember a needing is so strong that even if you are gay you cannot resist it, unless you are properly mated. Qhuinn and Blay haven't mated yet. And let's face it they are all that is left!

What would be really funny is if Payne and Layla go into their needing at the same time. Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:32 pm

star LU star
Gosh that house would be like a bawdy house if they both went into needing together cause it amps them all up.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:34 pm

Somewhere on this thread there is a link to a B&N interview in which Ward stated Beth will be the next to have her Needing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lover Unleashed   Lover Unleashed - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lover Unleashed
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next