Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**

Go down 
+9
2shay
planetcheese
sabby
Doppleganger
uapeople
Dragonlady
Oh Yes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:00 pm

If the SV didn't already explain what that means, it will come up soon.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Starbrites wrote:
Holy shit! Butch is the Destroyer! Is it a spoiler to ask what the hell that is? smile Probably but I had to say it anyway.. Wink Man I have to get ready for a wedding so i'm leaving off right there. One last thing V scared the shit out of me. Thought he was about to kill himself.

No spoilers Starbrite No No Honestly so much better without them. Will say lot more very sad to come.

Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:18 pm

Just finished! So Gooood!! Now I think I understand a little bit of the stuff about the Destroyer.

GC-- tongue smile

Off to start The next one. I think I am now at V's story. shake it baby
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 pm

Do you still have any unresolved questions about what it is to be the Destroyer, Starbrites?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 9:07 pm

I've been thinking on it and I think I understand it. Basically when he sucks there life force it weakens the omega and eventually it can end his sorry ass. Is that close?

Started V's book and I feel so bad for him. The loneliness and his emotions towards Butch.

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:49 am

Yup, that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:39 pm

Just reached Chapter 32 of Lover Unbound. Really good so far. Just wanted to say how nice it is to see the good side of Z when it comes to John. He really looks out for him. Felt so bad for John after the transition and poor Layla thinking she's not worthy. V having to give up his lady was so sad. Finally finds someone he loves (besides Butch) and has to give her up. Good thing there is more of the book to read!! These books so far always have a HEA! Oh and Phury is freakin losing it!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:53 pm

I cried my eyes out in this book! I hate crying! Oh, well....I think I have read it three times.....cried every time....damn it! Good book...!

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Yes, more book.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 10:20 pm

Finished! Wow! I was getting a little worried that maybe V was not going to have a happy ending after all. Ghost~ That's different. What I am can't be;ieve is that V has a twin that's being locked up and kept secret. Kinda getting annoyed with Phury though.. He needs to snap out of it already! I get that he has sacraficed alot but his attitude is starting to wear on my nerves..
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 am

Next book is Phury's isn't Starbrites. Your'll like him a little better after that. Just had a quick look you still have Rehvenge to meet properly yet, you lucky girl Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 am

It took me quite a while to appreciate both Phury and Cormia as characters.
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 pm

heart Loving your posts Starbrites ~ it is so nice when someone else gets sucked down the BDB wormhole.

Most people didn't like Phury's book but I did, and I cried. The only two I cried on were Phury's and Z's.

Sabby you are gonna have to fight me for V pillow fight
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 1:53 pm

I thought Phury's book was important to the story.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:07 pm

I'm still not feeling Phury. The side stuff is decent so far. Haven't read to much today. Head and stomach are keeping me from getting threw the book. I'm thinking the short pages of the sick vampire in the cave with no name so far has to be Tohr. At least i'm hoping so.. I'll write more when I. Finish up this book.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 pm

Wow, I dont remember the sick vampire in the cave - post when you find out who he is! scratch

I didnt get into Phury's book as much as the others either, mostly because I found the wizard irritating. But the side stories were good enough to keep me engaged.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:25 pm

I'll let you know when I find out.. smile Yes the wizard is annoying and I hate his attitude. You think the wizard in his head is the drugs that Phury is addicted too? He's completely out of control in this book.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:41 pm

I didn't really like Phury's book, but it's incredibly important in terms of plot for the next 3-4 books after it.

spoilers

I was able to appreciate Phury and Cormia more once I realized his HEA was with all the chosen to some extent, as he was the Primale. That and Cormia's character wasn't really as poorly written as I thought, but she was really starting as a blank slate. I still didn't like it and the peas and toothpicks are some of the worst things I have EVER read.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:02 pm

Peas & toothpicks....groan.

Do stores.not have tinker toys or erector sets anymore? Legos? Maybe Duplo blocks would have been more appropriate. roflmao
If you're going to give the poor girl some toys, at least give her some that dont have the potential to rot and smell bad.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:09 pm

Or mold. Wet toothpicks sitting around sounds disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:22 am

Yes!! The no name vampire in the cave is Tohr!! Ok back to reading. smile
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Getting ready to read that short story of Z and Bella's. Then after i'll start the next book. I'm not sure who that one is about.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:32 pm

I remember the vampire in the cave. Tohr. He ran down a deer.

star little, bitty spoiler star

Starbrites....you are gonna love who shows up to "save" Tohr.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 2:11 am

I read Z and Bella's short story. It was pretty good. I really like Z! He tries so hard but has such a hard time dealing with his past.

Started Lover Avenged tonight. I haven't got to far but already loving Rehvenge. I laughed my ass off at the beginning with Wrath and Butch's bickering.

I'm not going to give my 2cents about Rehvenge accepting the job to kill Wrath just yet. I want to read a little more before I dish out on that.

Oh and Wrath out there fighting and lying to Beth.. Big No-No!! Well that's all for tonight! smile
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 1:57 pm

You haven't even got to the good part yet, waiting for your reaction on that one Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next