Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**

Go down 
+9
2shay
planetcheese
sabby
Doppleganger
uapeople
Dragonlady
Oh Yes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:28 pm

I think Tohr fell in love with No'one when he rescued her and that she's his destiny too. Full circle and all.
When his story comes up it will be nice to fill in the gaps from the Darius flashback storyline in LM.
And Tohr will become JM's father-in-law. That's kinda sweet.

It's going to be an emotional story though...
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:33 pm

It's almost an I am my own grandpa situation given Darius acted as a foster father to Tohr.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:04 pm

John Matthew's POV in Lover Awakened has him starting training where he meets some other pre-trans vamps. Most notably Lash, Qhuinn, and Blaylock.

Phury's POV has no major significance outside establishing the depth of his misery and drug addiction. Interestingly though, we do learn from it that Vishous has stopped having visions. He hasn't had a vision about it, but Vishous doesn't think it's a good thing.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Yep, I hated her. That scene was gross. Sympath parts meeting and all :P
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:16 pm

The scorpions are what did me in. There is nothing remotely sexy about that, just nasty. And the diaper swaddling trick she pulled afterwards added to the yuck factor. The whole point of that was to conceive little Rehvs, right? Think she ever succeeded?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 pm

It was the fingers for me. Yucky! They had sex every month, right? Could she have kept a pregnancy a secret from Rehv? She was supposed to be slight. I don't see how she could have hid one.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:47 pm

I thought there were times when she went a while without calling on him. Could be remembering wrong though. Its been a while since I read Rehv's book.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 11:36 am

Butch and Marissa's story is told in Lover Revealed. Butch O'Neal, backstreet guy, fell in love with Marissa, uptown girl, at first sight. Lucky for him she fell too. After he is tortured by Lessers and end up in Havers' hospital Marissa stays by his side. They never want to part. Unfortunately for both of them, the more you try to cling to something the more you push it away.

Having been shunned by their families neither Butch nor Marissa believe they have a place in the world. Their story is a roller-coaster of offense and make-up make-out sessions. Eventually Butch's desires to be a better male for both Marissa and the vampire race as a whole is one offense too many for Marissa. She leaves. Despite finding a niche for themselves in the vampire world both are completely miserable. Marissa has no choice but to accept the risks of being mated to a warrior who inhales Lessers.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:30 pm

Aww, Swede, the first sweet thing Qhuinn says to Blay: "Sorry, big guy. But you suck." A love affair is born.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:42 pm

The series becomes more complex with Lover Revealed. For the first time we meet the Omega, there is a prophecy, alternate story lines have little if anything to do with the plot of the main book, and there is significant change in the status of the ongoing fight between Vampires and Lessers. Butch is actually a very significant character in the sense he actually has the ability, when combined with Vishous, to destroy a Lesser forever. In this book we learn when they are stabbed the just go back to the Omega, they aren't really dead. The Butch and V 1-2 punch actually eradicates them and the little bit of the Omega they house. Butch represents a way to truly win the war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:46 pm

Just keep me on track with Qhuay... Wink
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:48 pm

POVs in Lover Revealed

Butch: The lone human who has ever lived with the Brothers, kidnapped by Lessers, the Omega puts something of himself into Butch.
Marissa: The King's former shellan, outcast of the glymera, and great beauty of the race.
Vishous: Slowly losing his mind, he also fears he is losing the only close friend he ever had.
Rehvenge: He just wants a taste of the sweet life he appears to lead.
John Matthew: Trying to continue his life without Wellsie and Tohr while going through training. Makes some friends in Qhuinn and Blaylock. Lash is a total asshole.
Havers: Brother to Marissa, he is convinced she is the root of all her problems, shacking up with a human will just make it worse. He kicks her out at dawn.
Joyce O'Neal Rafferty: Butch's sister, just had a baby. Provides the look into Butch's human family and his poor relationship with them.
Mr.X: He is again the Forelesser. After the death of Mr.O he was brought back by the Omega. It is through him we learn Lessers don't really die, they just get recycled and can be brought back at any time of the Omega's choosing.
Van Dean: Underground fighter and Lesser recruit. Mr.X feels Van could fulfill the prophecy that talks of a way to destroy Lessers.

Last edited by FaeLadyFaye on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:23 am

FaeLadyFaye wrote:
Lash is a total asshole.
Havers: Brother to Marissa, he is convinced she is the root of all her problems, shacking up with a human will just make it worse. He kicks her out at dawn.

Havers is an arsehole too. I'd forgotten about that bit - what a dick!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:16 am

Havers is an asshole. Doesn't Wrath even say that?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 8:12 pm

John Matthew's story line really has him reaching a low point in his life. It isn't enough he was found in a bathroom and raised in an orphanage, the only family he has ever known was ripped from him my murder. The seizures he has just make him that much cooler. He has nothing to do but wait until his transition. He is pretty angry about it all, too. Lash is an asshole and that doesn't help things. Beating the shit out of Lash certainly didn't seem like it would help, especially as John chose to follow up that with biting the King. Sometimes in life though a complete meltdown is exactly what you need. Tohr's chair is moved into the mansion, and Blay extends an offer of friendship. John isn't as alone anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:17 am

Yeah, every cloud and all that!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 pm

Vishous is losing his mind. He's always been able to see what's going on, now he can't. That his best friend, Butch, was kidnapped and messed with by the Lessening Society doesn't help matters. His only friend, really. The only person he's ever cared about. Now that friend has found a female he loves while Vishous is left with horrible terrifying dreams. Simple, just don't sleep. Vishous' life is quickly spiraling out of control.

Rehvenge wants Marissa. He's been feeding her in an attempt to ease his way into her life. He knows she is in love with another male, but he wants something beautiful and or worth for himself. But Marissa chose Butch and as it turns out not having a mate is...right. It's the right thing. Yeah.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:02 pm

this was when i fell in love with Rehvenge smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:25 am

Too little too late, but I have started rereading Lover Enshrined . . . surprisingly not for the Phury bits Wink but for the Qhuay bits! you know if you cut the wizard and Phury out it is actually quite a good book! what book are you up to now FLF?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:04 am

Lover Unbound starts today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 am

Well be on the lookout for Qhuay bits and keep me posted re Chapter Nos.... I am on a Qhuay quest smile.... Please

Second thoughts... I will start my BDB reread from here with you and V
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Lover Unbound starts with Vishous out of control of his life, then it really turns to shit. Vishous likes control, everywhere in his life. Then his mahmen, the Scribe Virgin shows up. Surprise! I'm your mahmen and your new job as Primale will take you away from your Brothers, fighting, and Butch. Vishous is obliged to have all those children he never wanted and...leave Butch. But Vishous doesn't get to hit bottom until he gets shot and winds up in a human hospital with a human doctor bossing him around.

Dr. Jane Whitcomb is a scientist and believes in what can be quantified. Vishous, a vampire and son of their creator can't be quantified. Being kidnapped by him to be his personal surgeon just pisses her off. And he's sexy. And smells good. Stockholm syndrome leads quickly to sex and a bonded male vampire who has to go be the Primale.

During Vishous' recuperation he talks to Jane, more than he has ever talked to anyone else really. It turns out both of them had their lives heavily shaped by the machinations of their parents. Once V is healed he has to let Jane go. Neither wants that but both of them are called by duty. V to the race and Jane to medicine.

Phury steps in, ever the hero and volunteers to be Primale. V and Jane are free to be together, till she is killed by Lessers. Turns out her death was the horrible dream he had been having. His visions are back, but he no longer wants to do anything but kill Lessers until his mahmen steps in and sacrifices her greatest love for his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:51 pm

When V I S H O U S was spelled out I went all shivery!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:28 am

I do like me some V Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 6:30 pm

POVs in Lover Unbound include:

Vishous: V has lost control over every aspect of his life. Will be living the life of Primale, a destiny chosen for him by his mother, the Scribe Virgin.
Jane: Kidnapped by vampires to act as a personal doctor. Once they are done they send her home, despite the fact she has fallen in love with one of them. She'll give up everything to be with him.
Phury: Rapidly losing his shit. He has begun to abuse the Lessers he should just be killing. He gets so involved in the abuse he takes a baseball bat to the face.
Cormia: The Chosen destined to be mated to the Primale. Vishous is the first male she has ever seen. She is terrified of him.
John Matthew: Goes out to ZeroSum with his friends, gets caught by head of security. he is utterly humiliated by her. Luckily his transition hits the next day. Unfortunately more people seem to know just what happened to him.
Manuel Manello, MD: He likes Jane. A lot. She is trying to leave his hospital and something is wrong with her. Then she dies and her ghost comes to say goodbye.
Scribe Virgin: Not only is she Vishous' mother, she has her daughter in suspended animation in her bedroom. She feels her need to control the lives of her children has proven disastrous for them. She is full of regret.
Xhex: Finds a pre-trans in her club with a gun. Chews him out only to find he is a mute son of a warrior and under the kings protection. Well done.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next