Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**

Go down 
+9
2shay
planetcheese
sabby
Doppleganger
uapeople
Dragonlady
Oh Yes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:01 pm

He is a slutty dragon boy. I forgot Mary calls him Hal in the beginning. Too bad there is no manchest on the cover of his book.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:15 pm

"And with his skull trimmed hair and that scar, he was the personification of violence: aggression, and pain anthropomorphized."

I think that sentence was written by the department of redundancy department.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:55 pm

One of the alternate story lines in Lover Eternal is that of John Matthew. He is Darius, minus the token faculty and conscious memories the Scribe Virgin kept from him as per his agreement to come back and keep watch over his daughter. John Matthew is alone, young, and very small in stature. He has already been raped in one of his apartment buildings and still lives in unsafe surroundings. Bella calls the Brotherhood when she sees his wristband and smells that he is a vamp. Tohr brings John Matthew into the fold, even into his home. Finally, after almost 25 years JM feels as though he is coming home, to a family where he belongs and is safe.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:28 am

Bella and Zsadist's storyline is important as it lays the foundation of the following book in the series. Bella has set her sights on Zsadist. When she sees him she doesn't see the psychopath everyone else sees, she sees pure unadulterated male. All those stories about him? Danger just adds spice to the mix. Zsadist wants none of this. Over the course of an evening when her eyes keep finding him, he finally tells her to stop and he leaves. She follows him to his room for a disastrous bit of argument laced with hints of sexual assault. After the disaster she goes back to his room to yell at him only to find him throwing up and curling into a ball. Bella finally realizes the scars are more than skin deep and maybe hassling him for sex isn't okay. They reach an unspoken detente. Bella's interest doesn't just go away. Despite himself, Zsadist becomes interested. Lessers kidnap Bella from her home.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:51 am

Awwww - I liked Z inspite of himself
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:31 am

This was the best book of the series IMO. Very hard to read some of it but I loved this one. Bella is my favorite of the Shellans. Z was the brother I wanted to read about from the beginning. I need to reread this one.

This was the first time we read about one the females being in her "need". Wasn't that what they called it?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:01 am

Bella and Zsadist's story is Lover Awakened. Zsadist sees Bella as young, beautiful, and from a highly esteemed family in the glymera. He sees himself as an escaped blood slave. What could he possibly have to offer her? Zsadist is determined to be Bella's protector and savior, something she needs as she has been kidnapped by Lessers. Being so determined, Zsadist rescues Bella and takes her straight to his room where he can protect her, sing to her, and give her everything she needs. Even with a warning, neither Zsadist nor Bella expected her first Needing.

Despite bonding over the shared horror of being held captive, the journey of Bella and Zsadist is a long and difficult one. Physical attraction just isn't enough to make it work. Bella may love Zsadist but a century of slavery left scars on his soul that make those on his body look insignificant. Bella leaves. A bonded male doesn't let his mate just go: Zsadist becomes a better male. Bella returns to deliver her news of an impending delivery to find a healthy, literate, and calm Zsadist who passes her the sweetest love note ever written by a scarred up badass warrior.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:06 am

Who the hell wouldn't want to pick up that book? Well done FLF :D
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Freaks and hobos. :P
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:02 pm

I thought you were talking about the Shellans then!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:13 pm

Well, some readers do have negative opinions of some of the shellans...
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:20 pm

Yeah god like the good doctor!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:29 pm

I just wish I understood how ghosts work in the Wardiverse.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:34 pm

POVs in Lover Awakened

Bella: Rescued by Zsadist, rapidly falls in love with him.
Zsadist: Falls in love with Bella during her Needing. Feels he isn't good enough for her.
JM: Has finally found a place he belongs, only to lose everything when Wellsie is murdered by Lessers
Butch: Still crazy in love with Marissa, consumes Vishous' blood.
Phury: Falls in love with Bella just like Zsadist does. Sacrifices himself to save Z once he realizes Bella is pregnant.
Rehvenge: Bella's big brother, prominent businessman with a lot to hide. He is not only the biggest drug dealer in town, he is also half sympath. He is also the male Marissa has turned to for feeding.
Mr.O: Creepy psychopathic Lesser. Was Bella's captor and thought of her as his wife. He goes crazy trying to get her back and kills Wellsie.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:01 am

The Wellsie thing was so sad 😢
Loved Rehv heart in this one, he is one of my favourite brothers.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 am

I know, she was so vibrant and killed so fast.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 12:57 pm

I'd forgotten how much happens in this book.

It's going to be hard to read Tohr's book, whenever it happens. If Wellsie wasn't so wonderful to JM, or if Tohr hadn't been happy with her that would be different.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:31 pm

He deserves a second crack at it - and I actually think that No'one is the Some'one he was fated to be with all along smile
As much as I hated the way Wellsie was almost rushed out if the book. Didn't JRWard say once she only does the sex scenes between the people that are going to be together forever? Hence no Saxton and Blay details? I think that No'one and Tohr will be beautiful smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

Yes, unless it is a plot point, which is why we got the yucky scene with Rehv and the Princess.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:09 pm

She was a good bitch though
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:11 pm

I liked her as a baddie. Horrible in the best way.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:13 pm

My favourite female baddie is Andais though - nothing says cruel bitch like the Queen of Air & Darkness, even her title is badass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:14 pm

Shit just realized that this was wrong thread for comment - tad spoilery, no? Should I delete?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:16 pm

No, it's the all inclusive of what has been published thread.
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:16 pm

Nah - it warns about spoilers in the title, think you're covered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next