Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**

Go down 
+9
2shay
planetcheese
sabby
Doppleganger
uapeople
Dragonlady
Oh Yes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:42 pm

Well guess I was wrong. Way Wrong. So Rehvenge didn't intend to kill Wrath. Man I was so sure. So glad to be wrong! Shit though that Montrag guy just sent out Rehvenge's true identity right before Xhex offed the guy. I hope she get's that envelope or Rehvenge is in some deep shit.

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:45 pm

:whis:
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:04 pm

I really don't like that whistle smilie up there Fae! roflmao

So Ehlena is gonna be in some big trouble. Stealing Antibiotics from the pharmacy that now has a camera.. No No

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Ohhhhh......good stuff coming.......
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 pm

OH Yes I'm ready to take anyone down for V!!!! and just a warning I fight dirty!!! poke tongue whipping move it sling shot ninja

Oh sweet sweet Rhevenge!! He is def oh so special cant wait til u find out just how fabulous he is Starbites...... he's the kind of guy that just *grabs a hold of u and does not let go until your happy!!!!! Wink in love
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:43 pm

So Rehvenges mother just passed away, Ehlena just got fired (like i didn't see that coming), I think John just got his heart broken and I think these headaches of Wraths are not a good thing. Things are moving fast in the BDB world.. smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:52 pm

I love Rehv's book. His and John Matthew's are my favorites.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:49 pm

Just finished Rehvenges book.. Loved it. So much going on still. Off to start the next book..
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 8:42 pm

Well I just started lover mine and I just had to say Lash is a complete nut job! smile
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:06 pm

I LOVE what happens to Lash in this book. I cannot express enough how fitting this book is for Lash. I found it simply joyous. Exalting even.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:36 pm

I'm glad I have something wonderful to look forward too!! smile
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 am

I know John wants to find Xhex but damn the boys getting a little crazy.. Oh and WTF is going on with Lash and his many oozing sores?? lol
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:11 am

wtf wtf wtf They find her and she's like invisible to them!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:05 am

Xhex seeing John and not being able to reach him just killed me. He is so in love with her.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:20 am

Hehehe, Lash's oozing sores.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 am

That part was so hard to read Starbrites. Dind't you want to jump up and scream. I think was already crying Sad
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:10 pm

That part was awful.. So she is back and her and john are getting it on in the gym.. lol Lash is losing his skin. Can't wait to find out what's actually going on there. Anyone up to telling me if there's a point to the little side story of ghost hunters at that hotel??
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:30 pm

Yes, there is a point to the side plot of the ghost hunters.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:50 am

Yup there is Starbrites, Have you not been reading these stories women? There is aways a point Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:19 am

Quitting for the night. To tired to keep going. John just had surgery from the bullet that was in his leg and I think blay has finally given up hope on Qhuinn. Will we get anymore on either one of them? I absolutely love Qhuinn and Blay! I'm also wondering how payne fits into the story. I just keep thinking once V finds out he has a twin sister he's been kept from that the SV better watch out..
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Keep Reading!! twirling
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:57 pm

Just finished. Well now things make sense!! smile I still have one more book to read but it's at the library waiting for pick up but there closed today so i'll have to wait till tomorrow.

Ok now someone please tell me we will get more of Blay and Qhuinn?? smile

Waiting till tomorrow to get and start the next book is going to be painful! What will I do?? Wink
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm

We get more Blay and Quinn but not nearly enough Wink Having to wait a whole day Starbrites! Are you ok do you need us to come over and give your moral support? hugs
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:07 pm

Yes!! I'm so lost.. I need support! very sad

I just realized these books are going to be hard to get over. smile Thank god she's writing another one.

I'm so happy we get a little more of Blay and Qhuinn. I just heart those guys!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:13 pm

I don't think we ever actually get over them. They stick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next