Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**

Go down 
+9
2shay
planetcheese
sabby
Doppleganger
uapeople
Dragonlady
Oh Yes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Starbrites

Starbrites

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Just finished the 1st book! Absolutely f-in loved it. The brothers are great and I have a feeling i'm going to love V the most. At least in this book I did.. Great start. I've got to download the second book from kindle cause my library was unable to get that one. Can't wait to start on the 2nd one!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 3:37 pm

Ahhhhh.....peaches....all I'm sayin'........
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:16 pm

roflmao Peaches roflmao Sorry Starbrites you will get it. V is my favourite brother heart Not that I don't love the others yummy
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 4:57 pm

I'm partial to the kings myself.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:01 pm

My favourite are the side characters of Blay and Qhuinn. You won't have met them yet, Starbrites.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 9:40 pm

The second book is Hollywood's, right?

Oh Starbrites - have the tissues ready! Ward really shows her writing chops in this one.
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey Greencat, VVV is mine!!!!!! backoff or else we are going to the mattresses!! cussing pillow fight V is my fave my avatar and siggy are dedicated to him; followed very closely by Rhev. You do have a lot to look forward to Starbites, keep us posted!!!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:04 am

sabby...no fight from me for V. Rhage has been my favorite forever! Love him so much! heart
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 am

So I will say I am sorry right now for slackin and not writing in but OMG you guys these books have fantastic. I am almost at the end of book 3 but first things first.

I cried in book 2 Ok I cried in book 3 too. Damn Z and his crazy ass. Phury shocked the hell out of me when he scliced up himself and drugged Z. Which is where I had to make myself put down the book and go to bed. Not that I wanted too. It was almost 5 in the morning. What the heck am I going to do when my kid starts school in another week and I have to have a bedtime?? smile

These books are getting to me!! Ok, as much as I want to type inmy thoughts I am not ready I have got to finish Z and Bella before I can think clearly.. smile

Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Rhage... heart heart heart The tender way he treated Mary just knocked me out...then there was...no thing...nothing....no thing....OMG. And....the dragon....I love his dragon...
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 pm

Just finished Lover Awakened! How long before Tohr reappears? I'm a little worried about him. I cried so hard when wellsie was killed. Bella's brother??? That should be interesting. Will we get anymore of him? What the hell did V do to Butch? One last thing before I move on to the next book.. Poor Phury!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 pm

Are you really asking for spoilers, Starbrites?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:08 pm

Starbrites....I really, really don't think you want spoilers. There books have so many turns and twists, and they are all amazing and wonderful. Just let it unfold. You have a lot of reading ahead of you with no interuptions. SOME of us are jumping through ourselves waiting for the next book.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:46 pm

It's what, 6 1/2 months to go till Lover Reborn?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 3:28 pm

cussing tantrum tongue lol!

Ok, you guys are right I really don't want the spoilers.. I will just keep on reading. And if I ever ask for a spoiler again make sure you guys tel me No No

Ok, back to BDB!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 4:05 pm

roflmao Starbrites. I'm amazed you had time to stop and ask. No No Spoilers it would ruin it. Keep reading you will get all the answers to your questions, maybe Wink
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 7:07 pm

Oh Starbrites, Wellsie tore me up too! More for JM's sake than Tohr though. Poor kid had just gotten settled into a family and felt wanted when it all fell apart horribly. *sniff*

About Bella's brother - dammit, I can't find the whistling smilie! But I will say that he's...special.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Rehv is so very special, complex, sexy you get the point. But hey that could be said for the rest of the character as well Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:06 am

Well John just lost it and beat up that little asshole in the showers and freaked out on Wrath and I just balled like a baby. Tohr needs to get back to John.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:08 am

roflmao Butch in the shower after his transition noticing he's losing all his hair! roflmao I can't wait for V's story. He's seems so sad. Just love him though! Hoping to finish Butch's story tomorrow and then onto the next. Damn i'm loving these books!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:15 am

Holding JM while he bawled was one of Wrath's most endearing moments, imo.

Sigh.

The scene with Bald Butch in the shower! Classic! If I didn't think it would get butchered, that scene is why id like.to see a BDB movie.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 8:28 am

Wink Starbrites...I am lovin' your posts! Personally, I think the BDB has been, and mostly remains, my favorite series. Except Outlander. Totally different, though, so it's hard to compare the two. Not everyone like her Fallen Angels series, but I do. I love it, too. But, the BDB. sigh heart Keep posting, please. Post more, please. I love hearing someone else going through these stories for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:05 am

I will keep posting. Promise!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 am

:cheer: yay!

We havent had a BDB newling in so long. And it is SO much fun reliving the books through your posts.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 12:31 pm

Holy shit! Butch is the Destroyer! Is it a spoiler to ask what the hell that is? smile Probably but I had to say it anyway.. Wink Man I have to get ready for a wedding so i'm leaving off right there. One last thing V scared the shit out of me. Thought he was about to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**   Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers** - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Lover to Lover Mine inclusive - BEWARE Spoilers**
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next