Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Neill

Go down 
+16
DEW
Starbrites
lornadune
2shay
calimama
b4v
sabby
uapeople
Greencat
kimba
Oh Yes
hopsngrapes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Greencat

Greencat

Chloe Neill - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:19 pm

loo
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:22 pm

loo these book are seriously effecting my sleeping time.

Started twice bitten, I'm going to be waiting on hard bitten.
Why did I not get to these books sooner!

Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:51 am

I new you would love them!!! happy dance
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:09 am

Never had a doubt in my mind.
Now tell me, how delish do you find Ethan and Morgan?
drool
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:44 am

I think I see myself doing a quick reread of #3 soaking in a relaxing bathtime tomorrow to get ready for HB
omg can't wait for HB. Have I mentioned this before thinking
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 10:46 am

I'm planning on rereading Twice Bitten today too. 2 more days!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 11:04 am

cheers
I'm so excited showme!!!!
Two more days fainting
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:48 pm

It has been a hell of a weekend. Waiting out the release date for this book has been a killer!!! why!!! Tuesday get here already!!!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:43 pm

Am starting to read HB tonight, had my hands on the book since Thursday but was caught on in Joshlandia!!!! This is gonaa be a good one!!!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:39 am

I'm not getting my copy for a few days, so warn me if I need to pop out of the chat room smile I'll be good and keep away from here till I've read it, good little kitty I am smile
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:51 am

For sure GC !!

Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:10 am

Ok you guys, most of us know to use the star spoilers spoiler stars if you want to discuss anything spoilerish, so that it won't ruin someone's chances of seeing anything if they haven't read it yet. Right?

So please please please use the star or spoilers if discussing Hard Bitten if your post contains any spoilers. If you post should contain spoilers but no star spoilers, then your post will be deleted.

Thanks you guys

G-P, Swede, and the Mod Squad Suspect
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:50 am

I was doing my reread of Friday Night Bites and I totally forgot. Merit mentions that she had a very strange mind connection with Morgan which she should only have with her sire Ethan. It made me think. Could Celina had mind told Morgan to attack Merit and maybe even he started to turn her before Ethan? Or was Ethan mind controlled. Could this be the emotion or betrayal that is to come in this book? I also wonder if we will find out which vamp works secretly for her grandfather the Omnibud. Or could merit's sister and her telling her that since she is now immortal that she has an obligation to watch over and protect her family. Will something happen to her family? Gosh my mind is buzzing with ideas!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:40 pm

I've been rereadIng TB at work. Still about 30%.
But u will finish!!
Back to top Go down
lornadune

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:44 pm

Uapeople I asked CN that question on her board and she said Morgan did not attack Merit! Bummer! Not that I wanted Morgan to attack Merit-but I thought it was a great theory--but no.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 9:54 pm

phewwwww
My Morgey honey bear. heart
Back to top Go down
lornadune

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm

No worries-your Morgey isn't a Bill!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:12 am

lornadune wrote:
Uapeople I asked CN that question on her board and she said Morgan did not attack Merit! Bummer! Not that I wanted Morgan to attack Merit-but I thought it was a great theory--but no.
I am glad to have an answer! I am worried about someone being glamored and I am wondering why Gabe keeps calling her Kitten and saying she is almost part of the family. Could Jeff be a cat shifter like something powerful? Is that why he is by himself and not in a pack like the wolves? Could the fact that Jeff vies for her and works for her grandpa be why he says she's family? Also there was that warning of loss from him. UGH! Driving me crazy. I just don't think Ethan was glamored to fall for Merit. I think that is real, but maybe in the beginning he could have been glamored? Could C have glamored Morgan to fall so hard for Merit? The mayor? So many guys are just so into her I wonder if that is part of the chaos that C strives to create. Will Nick like her again? Will he betray her? I hope her grandpa doesn't die.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:59 am

Out of everything you wrote uapeople I hadn't thought about her grandpa dying. Geeze I hope not either! I adore morgan but I still don't understand how he could have the mind to mind communications with merit. Sense HB came out this morning I am already diving in. I drew DR from a cup but as things go sometimes I woke wanting to read this one first! happy dance
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:51 am

I have my hands on HB!!!!
Got up early to start so only into ch 4.
Saving comments until I get further into Wink
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:28 am

I am still about 60% into Twice Bitten. The Merit Ethan get together and split was just as bad the second time but at least Mal and Mer have gotten back as friends. I had another bad thought...Gabe spoke again about what he saw and pointed to his family- his wife and unborn son Connor. I really hope that they don't get killed either....thought I think something happened to them in this book if I remember correctly (hence the reread). Gosh, I have to catch up big time after work so I can start HB! I have to try and not look at those flashy stars also!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:09 pm

star star

In my Opinion Ethan just had his first awww moment! According to my Kindle phone app I am only 26% into this book.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm

star star star star star

Just finished this book and as of right now I just want to apologize for my words.

Holy fucken Shit!!!

That's all I can say at this moment. Can't wait to see what the rest of you have to say about the book...
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:02 pm

star HB star

I am almost there starbrites
And I must say that I concur with your choice words

Holy fucking shit!!!!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:29 pm

spoilers star HB star spoilers

So Im only about 60% thru, but gotta say I'm warming up to Ethan!!!! He's finally eaten some humble pie, and seems to be fairly open and sincere about his feelings for Merit.... so I can respect that. I guess that's definitely nail in the coffin for poor Morgan, but u never know Wink . And Jonah def seems like he could put a wrench into the mix!!

Gotta keep reading!!! reading bounce coffee loo see ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Neill
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next