Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Neill

Go down 
+16
DEW
Starbrites
lornadune
2shay
calimama
b4v
sabby
uapeople
Greencat
kimba
Oh Yes
hopsngrapes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
showmethelove
showmethelove

Chloe Neill - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:24 am

5 days!!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:35 am

happy dance happy dance happy dance
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:41 am

Well I always love the bad boys sabby. I don't think I really see him as a Yes Man per say. I mean the way I see it, he was Selina's(sp) 2nd for how many years before Merrit ever came into the picture. I can't fault the guy for loyalty. I think he was just in a sucky situation. He had feelings(possibly deep) for a girl he was getting to know and then he had his loyalty to his sire. When he was hit with her betrayal, I bet it messed with him a bit.
We can only wait and see
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 am

Yeah I dont really see him as a "Yes Man" either (at least not until we get some more info). The way the vamp culture in CN's world doesnt seem to brook too much tolerance for independence (unless your a rogue) due to its hierarchiacal structure. Like GP says Morgan was Selina's second for a long time and it must be hard to completley turn your back on that person you served for so long. Even Merit who's new to the whole scene refers to Ethan's leadership; obviously much more combative than most but still relatively compliant to her own sire.

I see Morgan more as like KH's Kisten. Where I hated the fact that he was so accepting of the fact even coveting being Piscary's scion; but they are both just working within the structures theyve been handed. Im preparing for the worst but hoping for the best with Morgan!!!!! Anyway what fun would it be if Ethan didnt have a little fun for his money; he deserves it after all the shit he's pulled!! Wink
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:51 am

I can see some relevance to Kisten and I hope it stops at that and doesn't parallel Kisten star spoilers for Kim Harrison's Witch series star in Kitsen's fate...in that the ending of CN's new one coming out is supposed to be a surprise and there is lots of loss along the way. Oh I hope that doesn't happen to poor Morgan.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:02 pm

That would be very very bad and I would just cry. No No
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:25 pm

First book down, still not sure about Morgan but hey when have the pimps been wrong. I'll let you know tomorrow when I have read book 2!! Can't put them down, luckily it raining cold and i'm on holiday. twirling
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:46 pm

I don't see Morgan as a yes man, and to me he doesn't seem like a bad boy. Ethan seems more like the badass bad boy who always does the right thing. Plus, I think Merit has mild lust for Morgan, but has nuclear lust for Ethan. I always want to see nuclear lust win.

star 3 book star
I think it is in the 3rd book but when Merit and Ethan finally have sex, I have to say that was one of the most steamiest sex scenes I have ever read. It was smokin' smoke
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:49 pm

bounce bounce bounce
happy dance happy dance happy dance
:chip: :chip: :chip:
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 pm

GC what did you think of book 1????
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:57 am

Hmmm could say so took me a whole day and 1/2 to read 15% though book 2. Have pre-ordered 5. Pulled me in and I couldn't put it down. Lucky I'm not on holiday.
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:03 am

I really shouldn't be in here shhhh don't tell. I haven't read all the books yet. But I will catch up, have to wait for book again thou Sad Hopefully only a few days thou.
Back to top Go down
lornadune

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:57 am

4 more days!

I am excited and nervous about this book. Will our hearts be broken?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:33 am

Great review
http://www.theromancereviews.com/viewbooksreview.php?bookid=1344
"As much as the first book was Merit's, she shone like the sun. This one is Ethan's. The vamp definitely comes into his own after a few hundred years. Tear down the Morgan posters, ladies. Ethan is going on the walls."
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 am

I am actually thinking of reading this one before Charlaine's one. Reason being? If I am upset, at least I have me some Bill and Eric to read to hopefully cheer me up. Two, I am in so much suspense about the heartache, betrayal and surprise ending that I have to know what happens. Thirdly, I think I have a pretty good idea of what the synopsis of CH's new one is about already. Who would think I would read anything else before CH?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:39 am

Oops one more thing. I am rereading starting today Friday Night Bites and then Twice Bitten just to get back into the feeling (and to remember).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:59 am

my order has shipped happy dance but from UK.... so God knows when i will get it!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:51 am

cheers Swedelover
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:15 pm

I cannot wait to read this one. I have been going crazy trying to decide on the day if I will read Merit or Sookie. I hate making choices. I'm thinking I will have to go with the old paper in a hat and pick trick..
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:55 pm

I'm flipping a coin I think. Or better yet maybe I will read 40-50 starting with one, then stop and switch to the other and read the same amount. That way I can knock out two birds with one stone as they say Wink
thinking excited

high 5
Back to top Go down
DEW

DEW

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:01 am

Still working on the reread... need to kick it into high gear. Only on book 2 at the moment. reading I'm reading as fast as I can. I need a day off to read. In the meantime... I'll keep reading whenever I can. loo (What?! Like you don't do it!?)
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:38 am

Oh I so do it in loo and also in the bathtime
I even have the Kindle while :laundrytime and vaccum
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:28 am

I am reading Hard Bitten before Sookie bookie for sure.... It is case of 2 Ethans as I was going to get properly started on Pipers Point ( oops better stay on topic before mods.... oh no! We can talk what and where we want.... Cross pollination !!! ) seriously can you imagine if our different HAWT shots could cross through the books - that is a poll in the making.... Ultimate hook up!!! Could Barrons voice Curran??

Ok back to my point - the fangs will always have the edge Wink so Ethan C beats Ethan D... For now!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:20 am

I'll definitely be reading HB before DR since I'm kindling HB and will be patiently waiting for the hardcover of DR to arrive. Dilemma averted!
Back to top Go down
lornadune

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:07 am

Oh gosh I still don't know which I will read first. I may have to flip a coin also. Or because I have read all the spoilers I can get my hands on for DR I pretty much know what's going to happen. So read HB first. Be totally blown away and devastated( like the reviews said), then read DR to take my mind off DR! Such decisions-it's a hard life!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Neill
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next