Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Neill

Go down 
+16
DEW
Starbrites
lornadune
2shay
calimama
b4v
sabby
uapeople
Greencat
kimba
Oh Yes
hopsngrapes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Chloe Neill - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:41 am

star DD star

I feel ya cali. I too really could have cared less if Ethan came back by the end. The story just wasn't there IMO for him to make a grand come back. Mal being the bad person, just is whacked and almost unbelievable too. I was really warming up to Jonah because he was not pushy but at the same time he was allowing his feelings to come through. I don't know. I'm just really bummed about this book.
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Ditto to gp and cali......sigh.
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 pm

star star DD star star

I hate to even admit this to you guys but as much as this book pissed me off I will read the next one. I can't help it. I am just one of those suckers that has to know what is going to happen next.

I agree though with you all. I really really wished she would have just left Ethan gone. I mean by the time she brought his ass back I was already starting to feel like she could start something new with Jonah in time. I really like him. I think it's a little weird that he went to the prom with her sister but hey there have been weirder things.

I was not impressed with the way she wrote Morgan. I loved him in the first couple books..

Another thing someone said above was why didn't she make Ethan's return a huge deal. That is a very good question that is now bugging me. What pissed me off the most was that when he finally goes to Merit she goes and acts like she does not want him. The whole dang book she spent all that time on how much she missed him and how much she was lovin him and then he returns and she acts like they need to have space. At least that is how it came off to me.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Yeah, don't feel bad about reading the next one. I always read the Anita Blake books. Every year I read it as soon as I can get it from the library. We all have books we read despite the fact we think they are tremendously stupid. Or at least I do and we can start a club.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:48 am

I buy each Anita, too. Glutton for punishment....I think I once compared it on CH to a fly and a venus fly trap (or was it one of those electromic bug zappers)....you are they fly and are wierdly attacted even though it'd gonna hurt or even kill you.
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:29 am

I don't know why I keep reading Anita, uapeople. It's a compulsion? I need to know? I think I've given up examining it and just read them.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:18 am

Count me in as well. Andy knows.
I don't know what it is about Anita, but I too have to keep reading. I really enjoyed the last book actually . no idea
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Right It took me how long to get through that? 15 days do I need to say more! I agree with everyone above it was such a Meh book. heart Joah, wtf was up with Morgan don't remember him being such an ass, and the whole point of killing Ethan was??? CN could have taken it so much further and had opportunities to do so. The book didn't pick up till the last couple of chapters. Mallory being turning in a physco? What's up with that? I think expanding on Tate would have been a better option but that is just my opinion. Or even the Fairy, nymphs line or something similar.

I will, like Starbrites read the next book, I think, hope she has set it up for a better story. There is always a not so good book in a series maybe Drink Deep was that one. This is definitely NOT a must read. I will remain optimistic and read the next one when it comes out.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Told ya GC..

I too will probably keep reading since I'm invested in this series. But I can still remain bitter Chloe Neill - Page 16 4188498442
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Biting Cold has a release date of Aug 7th. If anyone gives a shit at this point.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:17 pm

I just unsubscribed to her news letter Sad It asked why and I said I am no longer interested in reading this series. YIKES! I'm done. I prefer to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:39 pm

Damn!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Well I just read DD last week (waited to get from library) THANK GOD!!! Mad So I wasn't quite as mad as others at the loss of Ethan....but it was still a shock and a gutsy move by CN; which obviously has not payed off. But even with my fairly "impartial" attitude to the loss the book really just sucked!! Mal, being a power addict.. what? Rolling Eyes Catcher's lost his nerve poke Merit was boring, yap-yap Morgan (who aside from his recent behavior) I used to love was just a douche!!! tongue . All the characters were uninspiring except for Jonah and Merit fucked that up!!!!

So..... I dont know unfortunately I think I will continue just because I ALWAYS want to know what happens next, but wont be in any rush and certainly wont be paying for it!!!!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:08 pm

I really liked this series. It's too bad it was ruined. I could have forgiven if she really gave me a good enough feeling to make it all worth it. Instead I got DD! Another series where people's personalities change for no good reason but to give an author another book to get paid for. Sorry, but I'm really getting sick of it. If you can't write a 8 book series and do it well. Why do it?? I could forgive one pointless entertaining book. I can't forgive what she did and then give us DD.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:17 am

showme I feel you girl!!!!! cussing
You took the words rights out of my mouth
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:23 pm

Yeah, this could have been a great 4-5 book series.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 12:47 pm

Other authos write spin offs from the same world. Why not write a six book series and two spin offs??? I'd read about other people from this series. Or would have Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Neill
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16