Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Neill

Go down 
+16
DEW
Starbrites
lornadune
2shay
calimama
b4v
sabby
uapeople
Greencat
kimba
Oh Yes
hopsngrapes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
lornadune

Chloe Neill - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:33 pm

Hmmm I come in here expecting all new info on Hard Bitten and it's ALL about Swede's avi! Which IS pretty distracting!

So back to HB. I think Merit is going to do the Red Guard guy, forgot his name! Sorry GP, as hot as Morgan is I don't think it's going to be him. He just reads as a sulky boy who didn't get his way! A really hot sulky boy! (Ducks out of the way b/4 GP throws something!) I think most of the fandom will be mad at CN is because it's not Ethan that Merit is with at the end of the book. But, I will forgive her because we only have to wait until November for her to FIX IT!
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:10 pm

I had a look to see what Hard Bitten was apparently Swedes Avatar :oops:
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:57 pm

mmmpppphhhmmm i bet you're right lorna- and happy belated bday
Back to top Go down
lornadune

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:47 pm

Thanks uapeople, bday's actually nor until Monday but hey I am all for celebrating as long as I can!

BTW LOVE your Avi!!! Yum!

As for HB I hope I am not right! With this coming out same day as Sookie I have double the chance to be disappointed! Sad This could be a VERY LONG year!
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:00 pm

As long as it's Merit hooking up and not Ethan. That may seem sexist of me but they aren't together (they will be). Ethan doing something with another female would push him further away from finally being with Merit. If Merit does something and I'm thinking it's probably more like a make session, then maybe hurting Ethan will somehow even things out in her eyes. I don't know. It's coming and the Red Guard guy is who I'd pick since they we're probably working together anyway. Damn how long now?
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm

Ok I finally got these and I am going to start reading them tomorrow. cheers
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 pm

You are going to love them Starbrites. Give us lots of comments to help recap for Hard Bitten please!!!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:09 pm

bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Ladies! Ladies! Ladies! What have you done?? These books are F-in Fantastic!! You guys have got to stop pushing all these damn good books on me.. cheers cheers cheers Here is the thing I have seriously blasted threw these. I am chapter 9 in the 3 book already. I have no idea how I read so fast and still managed to get things done around my house. So Ethan!!! Yum!! I did feel pretty bad for Morgan though. I really liked him. Mallory and Merit really need to make up already. I hope by the end of this book it happens. They shouldnt be upset with each other. LOVE JEFF!! Curious about Gabeiels comments about them being family and why the heck is he calling her Kitten. Hope its just a pet name.. I hope I get answers to that in this book.. Ok Ladies, we need to talk about these books and when does the new one come out because I do not want to miss it.. :D cheers :D
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:36 pm

Hardbitten is out the same day as Dead Reckoning. Very soon! Then we get Drink Deep book 5 later this year bounce
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:50 am

Ok now I am just pissed at Ethan! Hope he redeems himself quick.. I do however love the Harry Potter refrences throughout this series. Cracks me up everytime...
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:46 am

Laughing @ Starbrites. I love Ethan, I am pissed at Ethan ~ been there!

Can't wait for this book!
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:52 pm

We pimps can't steer you wrong gals!!!
CN is such a fanstatic writer. Great plot, fabulous characters, and fun humor.
So glad that you are enjoying them. Not long now for Hard Bitten!!!

I adore Morgan!!!! Oh and I adore Ethan!!!!
Too!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Ok Ethan giving her the baseball helped.. Warmed up my heart a little.. smile Now I am so glad there is not to much waiting time till the next one comes out. Hurry up May 3rd!!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:20 pm

gracious-plenty wrote:
I know what you mean. I adore Ethan, bad attitude and all Wink
But I am still a sucker(no pun) for Morgan. I can't explain why really but just am.

This is just how I feel...
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:34 pm

dragonlady wrote:
I reckon there's a reason why Morgan can communicate mentally with Merit.

I read what other things you wrote and as much as I love Morgan that made some sense but I really would hate to think of him doing that. The way he can communicate with her mentally does make me wonder HOW and will we find out more about it..
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Starbrites wrote:
gracious-plenty wrote:
But I am still a sucker(no pun) for Morgan. I can't explain why really but just am.

She totally gets me Wink
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 am

Added to the TBR list, I better start writing one to think of it lol.
Brain is full and book titles are oozing out my ears, let me tell you that can be embarrassing in public!
Back to top Go down
lornadune

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Chloe Neill posted a link to a review on her FB page today. The review is by a male and it is glowing! He couldn't say enough good things about this book, but did say there is a twist at the end you don't see coming. There were also NO spoilers in the review so not to worry if you want to avoid them!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 4:17 am

Hard Bitten is finally up for kindle preorder in Australia! ... and done! Now I can relax coffee
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:45 am

I just went to see the review and Chloe has placed Outlander by Diana Gabaldon as a link on her status saying "BEST BOOK EVER! (Seriously. It's No. 1 on my list of all-time favorites)."

So Hah!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:39 am

Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:45 pm

Have my books ready to start reading ready for the chat when it comes. pirate
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 10:20 pm

gracious-plenty wrote:
Starbrites wrote:
gracious-plenty wrote:

She totally gets me Wink

Well than I'm the other "sucker" because I just LOVE Morgan and his navy bedroom eyes!!! I know there is a possibility that he's a bad guy...... but he just makes me laugh and is so easy going. Ethan is just too high maintenance for me!!!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:30 am

Love you siggy greencat!

I like Morgan, but he is just too much of a yes man (and a baby at times). I HATE a YES MAN. He reminds me of Tate (C&B) when he does that. And I like Tate also, when he isn't whining like a baby and brooding over Cat like Morgan over his head vamp chick (see why I put these too together in my brain). Both are hunks and are strong men, but those common characteristics just put me off. I don't hate them, but I wouldn't date them either. I have to give it to Morgan that he has much more personality than Tate does though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Neill
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next