Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Neill

Go down 
+16
DEW
Starbrites
lornadune
2shay
calimama
b4v
sabby
uapeople
Greencat
kimba
Oh Yes
hopsngrapes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Chloe Neill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Cliffhangers! Don't ya just love 'em ? Wink
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:13 am

kimba wrote:
Well I do know there is no s*x in the book. darn!!!!!

Well that just sucks!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:51 am

Ooohh no. I may have to pad my walls so my precious doesn't break when I throw it either. I hope Merit does go for the undercover guy or worse yet...coudl you imagine if Ethan was under the influence unknowingly and he quits and tells Merit he's just not that into you? Well is there no sex at all or just no Merit/Ethan sex???? UGH
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:07 am

Maybe it's just no sex on the page. It doesn't necessarily mean Merit doesn't have sex. Somehow I see an Ethan tryst with his nasty former protege who formed her own house. What was her name?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 am

I hope not, but she would be one to slip him a drug to get him to sleep with her I think, even if just for jealous for Merit. Can't remember her name. Could we just call her Legho? LOL
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:43 am

It did start with an L even, didn't it? Lynsay or something?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:51 am

could be? ummm maybe that is it?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 am

has everyone seen the 1st chapter (cause I hadn't until now) http://www.chloeneill.com/hb_first.htm
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:07 am

Ok, I just got reminded of the vision that Gabriel Keen had of green eyes that looked just like Ethan's but weren't. It was 2 months since their fling...can she be preggers? Can vampires in this series get preggers? I forget?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:14 am

Ok, now I'm worried...the book after has a synopsis...and there is no mention of Ethan or love!

http://www.chloeneill.com/drink_deep.htm
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:26 am

Lacey is the name!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:29 am

I found this...

so from yahoo CLV group, someone posted some info + spoilers from the booksigning in winconsin, so here it is, WARNING POSSIBLE SPOIILERS!!!

Thanks so much Chloe for making the trip up to Wisconsin. We loved having you:)

I thought I'd share some of the juicy tidbits we were able to get from Chloe. Krista asked a ton of excellent questions at our Bayshore signing, hopefully Stacy can add to this!!

1. Chloe didn't have a "D" name for the middle Keene brother. She let Krista and I name him. We went with the consesus from this group for an old biblical name, and we have "David."
2. Someone previously asked a question about how Sheridan House was established. The GP picks where the next house will be located. They would not allow Lacey to have another house in Chicago, being she is Ethan's "child" and could potentially create a power vaccuum. All the houses must then donate a certain number of novitiates to the new house to establish them.
3. The number of humans allowed to change every year is determined by the GP. Even though Ethan has lost a few novitiates this past year he is not allowed to replace them.
4. Unfortunately Lacey is still alive after the battle at Cadogan at the end of TB (we were kinda hoping she had become kitty food). She has scurried back to Sheridan house.
5. Merit has no shifter blood and is of no relation to Gabriel.
6. There is no specific reason why Ethan didn't bite Merit, just didn't happen then. Merit will be put in the position to bite "someone" in a future book (maybe HB).
7. We will most likely not see Paul again, but she can see seeing Amber again.
8. She would give us NOTHING on Gabriel's green eyes vision.

***HARD BITTEN SPOILERS***
1. We will be seeing more of the Red Guard and Jonah.
2. We will be meeting Darius (not in a good way...hmmmm).
3. Not a lot of shifter politics.
4. Cadogan house will be in the doghouse with the GP. Cadogan is essentially taking the fall for all the recent problems although it is not technically their fault.
5. We will find out about Merit's attack and why they all looked like her.
6. All of this is happening around Cadogan because Celina has a personal vendeta against Ethan which we will find out.
7. In HB we will see the dirtier side of the vamps. We will see raves and there will be mystery surrounding it.
8. Chloe said HB will be a difficult book for us (is that the correct quote Krista)??????? All I know is it made me a little nervous.

A lot of this is thanks to Krista's amazing questions. Krista did I miss anything? We grilled Chloe for about an hour:) Hopefully Stacy got some more info to share. After I got home I realized I forgot a couple things including if we discover what Jeff shifts into in HB and the background on the Carolyn name

--------------------------------------------

***SPOILERS***

More info from the yahoo CLV group re. info at signings:

(from Stacy)
-Chloe said Merit will get her HEA. That's the one thing she can guarantee. Other than probably the main characters, Chloe makes no promises and pretty much says anything can happen.
- We won't be seeing a vampire/shifter romance between Merit and any of the werewolves, who pretty much do their own thing.
- It will get worse before it gets better.

(from Amie)
Chloe told us that Merit is not going to end up with Ethan just by default. He has a lot of growing up.....or growing down to do as Chloe put it. She doesn't want Merit to be a doormat to Ethan. Ethan has to prove that he is worthy of her. Merit also needs to become more confident in her role as a vampire.

(from Krista)
The "ball" is NOT the "ball" but a similar one.

Last edited by uapeople on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more info)
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:34 am

Hmmm...Thanks Uapeople!
Back to top Go down
Dragonlady

Dragonlady

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 2:00 am

God now I'm worried Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wearegoingonawitchhunt.blogspot.com
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 5:45 pm

Wow even though she answered some questions I am still thinking they are not really answered. Damn did that makes since to anyone besides me. Lol

Wow I saw no mention of my Morgy Bo. Sad

I simply can not wait for HB now!!! bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Morgan Shmorgan 👅 Just kidding, I like him.

Thanks for the info twin! Question, what does the following sentence mean?

(from Krista)
The "ball" is NOT the "ball" but a similar one.

Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 am

Thanks UA, there was some interesting info in there..... I'm wondering if Im going to have time for a rereaed???

HEY hey hey Morgan bethca be watchin what u say about bedroom eyes Morgan :x from the sounds of it your boy Ethan got some 'splainin to do.... maybe Morgan has another chance!!!! bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:01 am

Morgan Schmorgan for schure Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:11 am

My thoughts exactly upa!!!!
Don't get me wrong, I do love Ethan for sure, but I also like to stir it up a bit. A little hard to get. Morgan would be perfect to do just that!!!

Last edited by gracious-plenty on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because I had a spelling issue)
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 9:25 am

Here is the first review for Hard Bitten from RT Book Reviews

"Neill has created a descriptive, imaginative, and striking world for her Chicagoland Vampires, rich with real world problems as well as otherworldly creatures. ... they’ll find it roughly fantastic beginning to end, with one of the best endings in urban fantasy history."
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:46 pm

New Hard Bitten Teaser up on Chole's Blog bounce bounce which I will include the link for faster access for ya Wink

http://chloeneill.blogspot.com/

star HB star
All I can say is OMG!!!!!
Awwww Ethan (sighs)
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:00 pm

OMG!!! Thanks GP :D I'm sighing along with you my friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:12 pm

...not looking.... Not looking Not even a peek :cyclops:
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:24 pm

It is a damn good teaser Wink
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Freaking awesome teaser!!!!!
You should soooooooo take a peak bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Neill
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next