Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Neill

Go down 
+16
DEW
Starbrites
lornadune
2shay
calimama
b4v
sabby
uapeople
Greencat
kimba
Oh Yes
hopsngrapes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

Chloe Neill - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:13 am

star HB star

OY--ANY of your theories work better than what I was fearing. Thank you, again!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:49 pm

star HB
Hey- I came up with a ton of possible "Ethan's not dead" theories, too! Am I chopped liver? LOL
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:03 pm

Wow somehow I missed a page of theories! Really interesting.
star hb
Ok so why was Mallory so forceful that she call her father if we were to go with one of those theories? Could he be the one who has Ethan? Could Celina's second (M??? Name is alluding me) be the one killed? We could only hope?
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:44 am

heart heart heart

uap--You are never chopped liveer! OY was just the last one I read!! Sorry!!

heart heart heart
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Hey 2shay heart hugs heart
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Nope, not chopped liver - my posts were just longer and more annoying. I didn't see your theory uap???? I missed it somewhere, do tell!!!!!

star HB star
Well some vampire died because we have ashes. And someone was there talking to Merit. I am really leaning more to the Malik theory because that makes the most sense to me. And once Malik got killed the change was permanent.

It wasn't Mallory who wanted her to talk to her father it was Lindsey, wasn't it? I think after sleeping on her floor for a week she was tired of seeing Merit hurt over what she had no way of knowing was true. She probably didn't believe Ethan would do it either, and suspected her father might tell her the truth.

Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:33 pm

I think I missed your theories too uapeople, and they are always somethin' Wink Yes please do tell!!!!

star HB star

It was Mallory on her floor for a week. If Ethan is in Malik's body how will that work with Malik's wife? Still sad for her if he realizes he's Ethan and leaves her for Ethan. That could be very awkward and messed up. I think Ethan needs to come back looking like Ethan.

I thought of Tate doing some magic to make Merit think he was the one staked but wasn't. Just hadn't figured out and details LOL. The idea of it being Jonah who was staked or even some other vamp makes the most sense to me, but WTH do I know???? Is he in some other realm or something odd like that? How out there can CN get?
Back to top Go down
Greencat

Greencat

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:06 am

Right two more days and I can download ChipperDu I've been so good, not once have I been in any CN threads or websites, I'm am unspoiled and proud happy dance
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:11 am

star HB star

I hope Ethan is not stashed in some other realm....too far out! Ethan being kidnapped, though. That makes sense, and sets up the next book. A little magic to conceal the identity of the kidnappers until they are ready to reveal what they want in exchange for Ethan? 💡
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:13 am

Greencat--You are soooo funny!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:38 am

And we are so proud of you Greencat for being able to resist the temptation to peek for spoilers! Here's to hurrying the days so you can get that book already..
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:00 pm

She has been a good gal Wink

She deserves a big spoilers

twirling
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 1:48 pm

She is stronger than me. I really don't mind spoilers nearly as much as I mind not knowing!! Contradiction, much?
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:21 pm

roflmao Good job Greencat - trust me you don't want to look over there yet!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:37 pm

star HB star
Well that would sort of suck for Malik's wife roflmao ...or not Wink Could be really funny though, him being attracted to Merit and not knowing why.

Probably, you are right and my first instinct is the better choice.

uap - I want your theory too, because my level of denial needs as many of them as possible!! Because ETHAN IS NOT dead! :p

Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:20 pm

Yeah, we are waiting for your theory Uapeople. Share!
Back to top Go down
doxielover

doxielover

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:22 pm

Chloe Neill - Page 11 3692841837 HB Chloe Neill - Page 11 3692841837
Wasn't it in TB that Merit sees green eyes, eyes that looked nothing-and everything-like Ethan's? I believe she was with Gabe, and reading it in his eyes. Black Magic was mentioned too frequently in HB for there not to be some significance. I don't have a theory, but I feel both of these things will have a bearing on the future books. Can't wait to see what happens.

If someone else mentioned these I apologize. Been away from the boards for several days.
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:17 pm

Hey read back in the thread and you'll see tons of ideas from me...LOL
star HB
I could see her waking up from a dream, or maybe it was a well built illusion, or maybe he hypnotosed her and made her think all that happened when instead she is in a coma or cell somewhere or maybe some time travel will occur, etc. Maybe Ethan's soul has been extracted and Mallory can do some black magic to bring it back? But will he be back only as a ghost to advise her when she gets her own house- cause we all know that is gonna happen at some point. Why was Mal so pushy about Ethan and her asking her dad about the night she was attacked. And the fact that the tattoo is a spoiler means something. Maybe it will be a Barrons-esque return? Maybe he'll be granted time to make things right by an angel or something?
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:20 pm

star HB
yes the green eyes- that has a lot of possibility...could he be reborn and she has to wait for him to grow into an adult? Did her being a funky type of vampire mean she can have kids when the rest can't? Did one of Ethan's sisters have kids and maybe she meets a descendant? Are the eyes different because he is a ghost?
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Thanks uap! I did read some of them then, I think, it is all sort of a blur because I wasn't thinking clearly from the shock.

star HB star
I think the eyes mean something too but I am not sure they do for this particular plot point. My hunch is she will be able to have a baby vamp.

I dreamed last night that CN confirmed that Jonah died roflmao Pretty bad that it has slid into my dreams.

I really don't want Ethan to be a ghost that would be so Jane! I just hope that he is still alive and either is in his own body or can be transformed back into his own body. Such a yummy body, I would hate to see that go to waste. Is it November yet??
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:45 pm

CN tweeted this not to long ago

Chloe Neill
You. Guys. I know HARD BITTEN was a hard book, and that I'm asking you to trust me with the fates of characters we both love. Having said that, HARD BITTEN HIT THE NEW YORK TIMES LIST!!! #16 TRADE PAPERBACK!!!
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Congratulations!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:30 am

Yay! Another one of our favs goes bestseller! We pimp so good!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:42 am

Congrats to Chloe!
star HB
I just have to say that there is no way that Celina died so easy- I think she and Ethan aren't dead. I hope! I have to admit she is one of the villains that make the series. I really don't think she's dead, which means that Ethan may not be dead.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:00 am

star HB star

I agree Uapeople. Celina's death was just too simple. Another example of all the build up for that scene? It's funny how much better I feel a week later. If Celina is still alive then is she still under Tate's control? or does she need more doses of the drug? She could free Tate if she is or be very pissed if she isn't.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Neill
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next