Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chloe Neill

Go down 
+16
DEW
Starbrites
lornadune
2shay
calimama
b4v
sabby
uapeople
Greencat
kimba
Oh Yes
hopsngrapes
FaeLadyFaye
showmethelove
Dragonlady
gracious-plenty
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

Chloe Neill - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 11:45 pm

star HB star

Ok fir the sake of all my friends, I will not be going into any details about the book until must have finished. This is going to kill me to wait, so please hurry you guys

Love Nikki
Back to top Go down
http://nikkisrandommusings.blogspot.com/
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:38 am

star HB star

Ok now I concur with you GP! Hurry up guys! It is killing me too.
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:07 am

star star HB star star

very sad

Mad

I am still digesting how I feel,but worried as to how CN will 'work magic' to make me beleive in her. She says 'trust her' IJDK

star star star star
Back to top Go down
Mochaboo

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:37 am

Hello all!! Hi GP, & Swede! happy dance
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:48 am

Ok lemme try and guess who this is.
Is this person from CH and just recently rec'd a pm from one of us? Wink
Back to top Go down
Mocabook

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:22 am

Why yes it is!!!! Thanks for the invite! ☀

Hard Bitten is supposed to be delivered to me today here at work! You guys have me dying right now UGH!
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:24 am

star HB star

Kimba I think were all going to need time to digest what happened and then probably group therapy!! lol
Back to top Go down
Mochabookluver

Mochabookluver

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:34 am

slowly killing me. I am going away now until I read- because I am nervous
Back to top Go down
http://sites.google.com/Mochabookluver
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Sparksy!!!!!!!!! excited

Man I was wondering when you would see one of our pm's. I think over the past few months I have sent a few. smile

Can't wait for more folks to finish with HB I\'m waiting
Back to top Go down
Mochabookluver

Mochabookluver

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:09 pm

I finally saw the pm today confused . I am just getting back into the reading game. Work has had me tied down. But the funny thing is that I tried to read the books last year and couldn't get into them, this time I picked up the books after reading nothing for months and BAM devoured all 3 in a matter of a day and a half!!!! I will no longer question your picks not worthy . Anywhoo- I am upset because my books did not come today and I was tempted to just download HB on my nook, but I must adhere to my budget. I am VERY curious to see what happens and I am happy to read that Ethan is eating crow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:20 pm

Sparksy!!!!! Yay - welcome to the house of fun- and obligatory madness happy dance
Back to top Go down
doxielover

doxielover

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Chloe Neill - Page 8 3692841837 HB(sort of)
Last night went to Chloe Neill book signing. I walked up to her while she was talking to her fiance and she was saying someone had said to her "what were you thinking?" I said I have to agree and she said "trust me." I told her that trusing her was the reason I was at the signing. She laughed and said well at least I didnt throw anything at her. She repeatedly said Drink Deep would be out in Nov. Additionally Book 6 is a travel book.
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:29 pm

star HB star

Thanks for that doxie smile

I saw her blog post that also included the "trust me" comment. The problem that I have, is how is she going to pull that off. I will not say exactly more detailed until more peps have finished. This is too big to spoil for anyone. So I will love to see what others think too. cussing

me venting real quick

cussing why!!! Mad it\'s so horrible cussing
Back to top Go down
doxielover

doxielover

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:41 pm

Yes, I don't want to say anymore either. Only 1 other person had read the book, and she instructed us NOT to ask questions. I wouldn't have spoiled it for the others, but the other guy could barely keep his mouth shut. Honestly i wanted to stuff a sock in his mouth Chloe Neill - Page 8 3692841837 Chloe Neill - Page 8 2699404744
Back to top Go down
kshannon

kshannon

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:46 pm

I have this book waiting for me on my Nook. I am trying to finish a book and waiting for another one to be delivered. After reading all of your comments may have to go home after work and start on it and put the other books on the back burner!
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 5:54 pm

star HB star

HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!! wtf wtf is going on!!!! I wont say anymore either but I am floored I literally just finished and am dumbfounded!!!!

Sad Mad very sad scratch cussing tantrum :evil: tongue
why!!! why!!! why!!! ninja devil say what omg
Back to top Go down
gracious-plenty
Admin
gracious-plenty

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:12 pm

sabby let me give you a big hugs
We need these
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm

star star HB star star

Lot's of hugs are going to be needed.. I completely understand your feelings sabby!! All those emotions you gave us are shared with me for sure and I am pretty sure everyone will be exploding as soon as they finish..

So CN wants us to trust her. It would be hard to think of a way to come back from what happened but after talking to my husband who thinks my reading hobby is funny He gave me some advice that I guess I can try to understand.

He says she is the creator of the world your reading and never forget she can make anything she wants happen cause its her world..

I don't know if that made me feel any better but I guess if a book can't make you feel then it's not a good book!

But I am still going with omg

Last edited by Starbrites on Wed May 04, 2011 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kimba

kimba

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:36 pm

star HB star

I am still Mad

Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:55 pm

Provided you use spoiler stars and are on the spoiler thread you guys are more than welcome to begin discussing the details of the book. Both star and spoilers are acceptable to use to warn of spoilers.
Back to top Go down
Mochabookluver

Mochabookluver

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:11 pm

Dang it.... I am going to have to say screw it and download!!! Please feel free to discuss, spoilers don't bother me!!! I am so damn curious!!!
Back to top Go down
uapeople

uapeople

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 8:38 pm

star HB ending star spoilers big time
Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

What will he visit her in dreams? Is he a ghost? Will Mallory do something? Is that why the ghost walk? What is the deal with the 2 pairs of eyes? One like Ethans and the other like Keene's kid? I thought gabe was depending on Mer and Ethan to take care of the family? Oh and the vision if sometimes you loose them. Or about her being almost family and Kitten. I must say I did suspect the mayor for a while but for him to outwit celina? Oh and every time I heard be still I thought of Jamie Fraser! Lol

Last edited by uapeople on Wed May 04, 2011 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More spoiler warnings)
Back to top Go down
Starbrites

Starbrites

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:50 pm

star star HB star star
star star HB star star

I really did love this book. I really like Jonah I was not sure how I would feel about him but as of right now he seems nice enough.. For now anyway.. Ethan really was trying so hard to make amends with Merit which made me like him all that much more after his bonehead move in the last book.

Morgan Morgan Morgan.. I was ashamed of him. I hate saying that too. Maybe he thought he was doing a good thing but in the end he just ended up looking like an ass..
I really hated the GP guy. You would think he would have wanted to get rid of celina so the problems would end instead of just letting her run crazy. Even though the problems were due to the damn Mayor which I think I was shocked. I really didn't think he had anything to do with it.
Merits dad.. WOW what an ass. In his own mind he thought he was doing something good for his daughter. I mean come on pay someone to turn her. He seriously was the reason she almost died had it not been for Ethan.

Wow, I think when Ethan jumped infront of her and took that stake he proved that he really did love her. I was so glad to find out that he didn't turn her for money that really did do it to save her life.

Really sad about him dying! though wondering now if Ethans gone will she officially join the RG.. Also wondering if in some crazy way will he be still around. Dreams,Ghost,Mallory and Cather raising him from the dead??? lol One can only hope..

Not to much more I want to say tonight except that I am so glad Merit didn't miss this time when she staked Celinas crazy ass..
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:59 pm

star spoilers HB ending star spoilers

Ok first things first. I liked the book but was completely suprised at the ending its probably the boldest move I've seen an author do thus far (even more than KH's Hollow series). Lets hope it works out.

I was an open Morgan lover prior to this book and I really didnt care for Ethan. I just thought he was so pompous!!! But I was actually warming up to him he seemed so sincere and open with Merit. And I agree with Starbites I was ashamed of Morgan!!! Mad what a pussy move on his part. I thought he wouldnt have a chance in hell but I guess it would be very hard to make any speculations at this point with CN.

I was curious why the introduction of the character Jonah was made such a big deal before yet we had seen very little of him and the way things were going with Merit and Ethan, didnt seem like he would have a chance in hell.... but once again who knows now.

The GP guy was so infuriating!!! I mean really so Celina is part of the GP, what exactly is their ultimate goal??? I didnt understand his motives for continuing to not want to face the rave/V problems? And Merit's dad wow I mean obviously he was an Asshole but shit this was worse than I anticipated!!! And I guess now we have a better understanding of why Merit's so sensitive about her first name.

I always thought the Mayor was a creep and most likely corrupt but yeah didn t expect the Magic twist or that he would be able to manipulate/control Celina..... that was odd??

And I'm not sure if anybody else felt this way but I also started to get a little irritated with the dialogue (kind of like w/ JR Ward's LU). One of the things I enjoy about these books is the witty banter between the characters..... but for some reason it just seemed like to much in this one. Almost like nobody was mature enough to carry on a serious conversation there was just a series of punch lines?? I dont know........ scratch

Maybe Im still in a daze!!!!! Suspect say what fainting
Thanks for the hugs GP it was greatly needed!! LOL carry on
Back to top Go down
Oh Yes

Oh Yes

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Skipping to the end not looking.

Ok someone I trust told me not to read it until the next one comes out, that she skipped to the end and that is what she decided to do. I know it has a nasty ending from the hints. So I am wondering if I should follow that advice. Could someone who has read it let me know. Oh but CN is going to be on here isn't she - okay I think I just talked myself into it. I have also heard it was really, really good. I don't want to be po'd at another ending. Talk me off the ledge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chloe Neill   Chloe Neill - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe Neill
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next