Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:48 pm

Ethan and Jordan locked in for chats happy dance
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Sweet! happy dance

I started Life In Fusion.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Barb...That is great!! Thank you.....xxx
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Does Life in Fusion start out as one of Boone's stories? I started but don't know WTF I'm reading lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Yes it does lol I must admit between you and me Wink I skipped those parts ...
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 11:01 pm

Yeah, I thought I had the wrong book for a moment too. I did read them though.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 9:25 am

I read those parts too. They didn't seem to tie back in to the main story, so you can skip them without missing anything. The way Boone's characters get upset with him when his writing is interrupted is amusing though.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:41 pm

star LIFE IN FUSION star

OMG I love Wade flirty , Boone is so much fun and Donny and Lonny are a hoot! Love Wade's family. "Butt boy" roflmao Gabe is being an ass. I couldn't believe Donny or Lonny slapped him!!! Just about to meet Boone's mom, I'm looking forward to it cheers

Last edited by showmethelove on Sat May 07, 2011 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

LOL...yeah.....me, too. Isn't Ethan just wonderful?
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:36 pm

OMG, Boone's parent are hilarious roflmao

star LIFE IN FUSION star

Boone's parents buying the dildo so his dad could better understand his son is the sweetest, funniest, and f*cked up things I've ever read. I was laughing outloud. Soooo funny!

Last edited by showmethelove on Sun May 08, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling grrrr!)
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:45 pm

Boone's parents ability to be everything embarrassing that parents can be is astounding. Dixie is my hero.
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Finished At Piper's Point. You were right, Shay, what a wonderful book. Thanks for recommending it air kiss After a slight detour to finish Larissa Ione's Eternal Rider, next up will be Snow Ho.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:14 am

b4v--- twirling I am so glad you like APP!!! It is one of my favorites!

star At Piper's Point star

Catching your son giving a bj on the kitchen island! omg A mother might never recover!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:07 am

Catching your son "in the act" once in your lifetime would be bad enough, bit twice?! :oops: roflmao
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:29 am

How much fun would it have been to be on the beach with the guys the night they all got drunk? What a party! twirling
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Especially with Ollie around! I think anytime Ollie's around would be party time wine He's hilarious and kinda bitchy in roflmao way!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:25 am

..... Wait for me - I am on to Pipers Point tomorrow smile
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:47 am

Which Ethan book should I start today?

Has anyone read Dreaming of You yet?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:14 am

I haven't.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:11 am

star A Midwinter Prince star

By Harper Fox

It took me a while to get interested in this story. In fact, I came very close to abandoning it entirely. The beginning, the meeting of these two young men from different worlds was so unlikely...improbable, in fact. But, as the story unfolded, I found myself completely engrossed in the tale of two very young men from different backgrounds finding and exploring their sexuality and mutual attraction. Both, in very different ways, had so much family drama to overcome, and both tried to help the other in whatever way they could.

If I had to classify this book as a particular "genre", I would not be able to. HF calls it a m/m romance, but I don't think that is entirely true. While the early sexual fumblings of one inexperienced and one too experienced young man had me almost cringing in embarassment for them, their later growth in maturity, both personal and sexual, was a beautiful thing to watch unfold; I would still say that this book is more social commentary than romance.

The story takes place in London. Laurence Fitzroy, Laurie, is the nineteen year old son of a minor barronet; rich, prividleged, protected. He is also lonely, unhappy and pushed almost beyond his endurance by his controlling and demanding father. "Sasha" is a street kid. A rent boy. He makes his way the only way he can. He is beautiful, poverty stricken, gay, and worst of all in Laurie's world, a foreigner. A gypsy.

The meeting and subsequent melding of these two young men's lives explores so much prejudice and discrimination that it, at times, becomes painful to read. If you are looking for something light and funny, this may not be the right read for you. If you want to read something with great deapth, Harper Fox writes it very, very well. pimp I recommend this book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:27 pm

I thought it was a very sweet story - but maybe because the boys were so young, it just never hooked me - I need a bit more edge, or humour like ED books to carry a romance. I may read more of her stuff in the future though as she does write beautifully
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Dreaming of You was really cute, showme! The main character's name is Aden Ingle, which is similar enough to Adrien English to make me wonder if Ethan wasn't giving a sneaky nod to Josh's character. (Besides the name, there isn't much else in common between the characters.)
Its Ethan, so of course its funny as hell too.

Edited to add that a lot of the story takes place in Missouri. They even go to Branson!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 4:07 pm

star Chasing Smoke star by K.A. Mitchell

Bastard could hold onto a grudge like he had Superglue hands.
~~Trey~~
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:03 pm

You'll love Piper's Point, Swede, Shay wasn't steering us wrong in her pimping of it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:33 pm

so far Ethan can do no wrong!! twirling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 5 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: