Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
2shay

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:23 pm

At Piper's Point

Starting reread. Tonight. not worthy Loved it the first time. Looking forward to a second.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Damn woman!!! Lapping me already. whipping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:38 pm

She is a show off.... I haven't read anything new in a week - need to recap Josh stuff desperately ! pirate
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Gosh, I have read Adrien English twice, Holmes & Moriarity twice, Dangerous Ground twice, and every other Josh published work I can get on my kindle at least once. I have been obsessed and thought it was time to go back to DayDreaming! Ethan's romances are fun and good reads.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:18 am

At Piper's Point

Very early in my reread, I am already smiling. Cassidy's phone conversation with Oliver just cracked me up.

ETA: Cassidy on sailing, "Pull this jib. Grab that jab."
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 11:46 am

star At Piper's Point star

lol! Cassidy. Waking up on the chaise the morning after finding the yorkie. Nate pulling in the drive. (I snuck a peek at Cassidy in the gallery during this). Cassidy's hair sticking straight up....can't smush it down!...keeps popping back up like a morning woody. Speaking of which...that is tenting the yellow shorts from yesterday.... lol!

ETA: Cassidy is freaked out thinking Ollie has planted a web cam....!

ETA: If you have already read At Piper's Point, you really should do a reread. I loved it the first time, but what can I say? This second reading is just knocking my socks off. Cassidy has to be one of the best of the fictional men. Not just gay men, either. This is a nice, nice person. I am starting to rank him up there with Adrien....for pure nice sexiness. I really, really hope that Ethan will take us all back to Piper's Point.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:10 pm

A quote for Swede:

"As God is my witness, I shall never kick a man who's got my dick in his mouth again."
~~~Cassidy~~~
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:13 pm

That didn't work out well for Cass.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:23 pm

OMG that's funny. I couldn't resist the stars no idea
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 pm

showme--Have you not read that book? Don't be drinking....anything. Coke, beer, wine...milk...they all feel like crap when you snort 'em through your nose!
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:34 am

A question for Ethanif you stop back by....

Ethan, I just finished rereading At Piper's Point. Wonderful story. Cassidy has become one of my favorite men. Nate is pretty special, too. There are a lot of interesting characters in this book. Will we see more? I know, from your web-site, that you are writing a pr. Any chance it will take place at Piper's Point or Hart's? I would really, really like to know what happened to Samuel. But, Piper Hart is who I am most interested in. Was it just loosing the baby that made her jump? Or, something else.....something sinister or humiliating? What really happened to Piper. This is just eating me up.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:21 pm

star As You Are star

A quote:

"Maybe intimacy, spooning, kissing, and cuddling. If you stopped fucking long enough, you might find that all that can be more satisfying than ejaculation. Let's face it: a little Vaseline in the palm of your hand can accomplish that. Everything else requires another person."

~~~Julian talking to Danny~~~
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:40 am

star Anything For You star

Quote for Swede....

"Shut off the door and don't let the light hit you in the ass on your way out."
~~~Jason, after being drugged by Trent....it was an accident~~~

This homo say no mo to the a-ho
~~~Jason, thinking to himself while walking on the beach with Chad~~~

Nothing like an impromptu waxing to open a man's eyes in the morning.
~~Jason, thinking to himself why a hairy chested man shouldn't spoon, after sex, without a shower~~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 3:52 pm

I loved that book Shay smile
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:06 pm

I love ALL of Ethan's books. And, Josh's. And, Jordan's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:35 pm

... here is another one for the mix - Harper Fox ...
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:43 pm

My quote is from the LB Gregg Romano and Albright books.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:47 pm

I am going to have to read Harper Fox. Right now, I am just waiting for the Josh and Ethan little talk talks........love rhose boys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:53 pm

her books certainly sound very good!!! keep us... posted Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:37 am

First port of call is Pipers Point ..... Sunday night bathtime time can't beat it!!
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 4:33 am

Me too, especially with Shay's enthusiastic recommendation
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:15 am

At Piper's Point is wonderful! One of my favs. But, Ethan refuses.....refuses to write a sequel or series...... very sad There are soooooo many story lines I want to know more about!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:11 am

Sorry guys but I am deviating from our 'plan' ... Was going to read Pipers Point next; but have decided to read Harper Fox first! So whit when you are done with Snow Ho and Life in Fusion I should be ready to go onto Pipers Point .... And then we can get Ethan here, hey Shay??
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:17 am

Yes...All his books are great reads. But, I really think At Piper's Point, Snow Ho and Life In Fusion are must reads for the chat. Acctually, I think I could chat all day about any of his books. They are all worthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:58 am

So I started the Harper Fox book - Mdnight Prince - not feeling it at all Sad maybe the protags are too young, or the fact that so far there is no mystery ... Dunno just not my cup of tea - I will flick through it for sure though to see what happens but probably won't get another
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 3 of 33Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: