Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SearchHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DICK LIT (cos we can !)

Go down 
+6
showmethelove
b4v
Doppleganger
FaeLadyFaye
2shay
gracious-plenty
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 am

You people are killing me here!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:30 pm

star Zero ATB star

I've now read some of Churchill and X's POV, and they seem ok. I read the Emily Dickenson poem at the beginning of the book, dangit I know there's a snake in the grass! Whoisit?!?

Jack was brilliant on the stand! not worthy
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:15 pm

Reading and loving Tigers and Devils! happy dance Thanks ladies air kiss
Back to top Go down
sabby

sabby

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 pm

star Zero at the Bone star

Yeah the court room was impressive, he really handed the lawyer his ass!! And I loved the "recon" he did outside the bar.... even though he shouldn't have gone. But it was great how proud D was of Jack!!! Great, great stuff!!!

I guess I'll get to Tigers and Devils this weekend be right back
Back to top Go down
b4v

b4v

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 3:48 am

About who X might be, Swede.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:11 am

Hmmmmmm :whis:
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:55 am

Gosh, I love reading posts about Zero.

Hey, I have started a reread of LB Grigg. Catch Me If You Can....have to be ready for the chat. twirling
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:29 am

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE Zero at the Bone? Well I do smile

I am loving Tigers and Devils. I stayed up way too late and don't want to put it down!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:55 am

I totally totally loved Tigers and Devils - there is no murder, no mystery, no paranormal activity, no totally hysterical Ethanesque lines .... But words cannot convey just how much I loved this book!! Pure unadulterated romance twirling plus a hot AFL player !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:31 pm

Just starting Flesh series - really good start smile Fae... Do you agree? I like Cris, I like the writing style .. All good!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:39 pm

Yes, actually. It starts better than Wolf Moon. And I do find I am liking Cris.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:57 pm

Okay. Author? and did you get it on Fictionwise?
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:06 pm

Ethan Stone, and I think it is available on Fictionwise.
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Thanks! I just tried to the 60% off code and it worked still.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:26 pm

star Zero ATB star

Finished and LOOOOVE! Zero is one of those great books that turned me into a compulsive reader. It wouldn't leave my head when I put it down.

I honestly didn't suspect the baddie. Didn't see that coming, although looking back I should have. I was completely misled! Tricky, tricky, writing. X bugged me a bit. Seems like X was a bit too good to be true, too determined to continue paying back the 'debt' over and over again. It worked, but just seemed convenient. Or maybe I'm just seeing it that way because I had convinced myself X was the baddie!

I loved loved loved the development of D and Jack's relationship. I'm going to lay this out, best I can, because it has to be said. Jane Seville writes the best sex I've ever read. Ever. Hands Down! (Or intertwined, cupping body parts, holding onto bedframes...)
Jack and D went from nonintimate fucking to run the gamut: passionate lovemaking, grabby losing control hold-on-tight sex, wild throw-me-down monkey fucking, cherry popping, and sleepy morning cuddly sex. drool
Seriously, I'm not sure I can point out another book that had such variety. not worthy
Back to top Go down
showmethelove
showmethelove

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:38 pm

star ZATB star

LOL Dopple! Wild thrown me down monkey fucking roflmao D likes morning sex!!! I thought X made taking care of D her purpose. It gave her something good to hold on to. I agree it all was pretty tidy but it worked. It was a fabulous book!!! Truly wonderful. If everyone agrees this strongly that's saying something. I think if more people read this book in the genre first they may read more. Yes there is m/m sex but soooooo much more!
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:47 pm

I can't believe Zero is Jane Seville's only published book. I'm looking forward to Zero's sequel and anything else she creates.
I liked the shorts on her web site too. Is she really doing one of those every month?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:24 pm

I don't think she has done anything for quite a while - she has health issues Sad

Hey Fae ... Loving Cris's rules! A guy has to have rules until he meets the rule breaker!!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:31 pm

Health issues are crappy.

And yes, rules are made to be broken by that special someone.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Sad I just looked it up and saw that Zero was published in 2009. Well, when/if a sequel does get written I will buy it. Luckily, she left D and Jack in a good place. I feel good about the end of Zero, so a sequel is more of a bonus than a nailbiting need.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 pm

Zero
I wonder if X will be the focus of her next book. She has quite a story. She lost her husband and her kids even though D saved their lives. She needs an adventure that leads to an HEA. And wouldn't that be different and special? A series that goes from m/m to m/f or maybe f/f? A series that can incorporate all the ways that love can happen? I think that would just be......totally cool. And JS can really, really write. I think this may be my favorite book for a while. Well, it would be close with CUTYS.
Back to top Go down
Doppleganger
Admin
Doppleganger

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:22 pm

star Zero atB star

I would love an X book! There were a few bits dropped near the end of Zero about a case D was working, so I figured the sequel would go in that direction. But I like the way you are thinking, Shay, about the m/m to m/f to f/f. That would be challenging, controversal, and also very very cool.
Maybe, since taking care of D is X's purpose (I think showme nailed that!), she could still be a significant character in the next book. Here's hoping. I ended up liking her a lot, and there are a lot of parallels between her and D. I can see a strong emotional arc in her story.
Back to top Go down
2shay

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Well, Dopple, I am just sort of ready for a writer that can just yank us into her story to bring us a series that is as adventureous as Zero and not limited to a "set" sexual coupling. Jane is a hell of a writer. She could just do a series with different couplings and make me like it. Well, okay...make me love it!
Back to top Go down
FaeLadyFaye
FaeLadyFaye

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Ethan Stone's In The Flesh and Flesh And Blood are good. I'll have to read the third one. It's going to be after Rifter, but I WILL have to read the third one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Damn you are fast! Good and fast! Next time I want to read with you I will get a head start first smile ... Book 3, well the one out on Tues isn't about the same characters! I am really enjoying this book... Yes! I am still on first .. You show off you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DICK LIT (cos we can !)   DICK LIT (cos we can !) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DICK LIT (cos we can !)
Page 18 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 33  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ARCHIVES-
Jump to: